PDA

View Full Version : Youtube channels.

Exris
11-09-2016, 05:03 PM
Hi all,

Hope youv all had a fantastic day.

I watch a fair bit of content on youtube. "How To's" have been helpful to me.

It's mostly from gay men that post. I dont mind. We all want the same objective - the end product that "nails it" as best as our ability and physic allows us to.

I do not follow anyone currently tho. No subs. Just search terms and a few people that Iv seen before that I like... I watch their new content when it's up.

Anyone have any recommendations for the subs they have? Id be surprised if we didnt all watch a few of these and have someone in mind thats worth listening to with good advice. Or maybe no advice at all - just the "LIVING IT!!" - thats great too!

Ex

Alice_2014_B
11-09-2016, 05:10 PM
I mainly look up videos on makeup and such under my "Alice Bridge" YouTube channel.
Also I check out high heels and any tips to help look more presentable.
:)

BLUE ORCHID
11-09-2016, 06:33 PM
Hi Exris:hugs:, My favorites are the Machine shop channels on Youtube...:daydreaming:...

Ressie
11-09-2016, 08:05 PM
I don't see what the topic is… How to what on youtube? Something to do with gay men? Anything to do with crossdressing? Specify please.

Tracii G
11-09-2016, 08:35 PM
What difference does the persons sexual preference make,why is it so important for you to mention it?

ellbee
11-09-2016, 09:18 PM
willam belli is probably my favorite. :thumbsup:

Love the "Beatdown" episodes! :laughing:

https://www.youtube.com/user/noextrai/videos

Nikkilovesdresses
11-10-2016, 01:56 AM
I too find this thread puzzling. I know Ex knows what she means, but it would be helpful if she could be a little more informative.

I love make-up tutorials, specifically Goth and Gothic Lolita...

Kiwi Primrose
11-10-2016, 02:24 AM
Vera Wylde has a series of helpful tips. They may be what you are looking for.

Exris
11-10-2016, 04:20 PM
OK so Im so upset right now.

Not with any of you, but myself for not making myself clearer on what could be a sensitive subject outside this website. And I have perhaps not caused offence... but concern?

I have NO ISSUE with with anyone's sexuality. In fact truth told... being "just gay" is a far more main stream movement than my own. I am at the fringe end of the fringe end. I have no place almost anywhere. And I have confided in my only 100% trustworthy gay friend. And it didnt go well. He saw my admission (and still does) as a gateway to what he thinks I will turn into. AINT GONNA HAPPEN.

Anyway... before I break the CAPS key. I am truly sorry sisters to anyone that may have taken the wrong angle on my badly worded and phrased original post. I will elaborate now. And I'll be back posting again if Im still accepted in a day or 2.

My "youtube" original post... was not very specific. It was very general.

Most of the people that have been brave enough to post are gay men. Thats not me... tho some would define me as a fringe element. Im NOT.

Those posts have variously to one degree or another concentrated on the "how to" aspect. And I love that and thank them for informing me.

Others have been about "lets see if they know" aspect. And Im interested in that too.

Few... oh so few... have been in the "lets just go out and hang out at the local bar" ... or the local mall... the local Fire Dept for all I care. Living it. Loving it. Not trying to deceive exactly... but if you get a wolf whistle OWN IT.

I should probably wait until tomorrow to post this but Im going to post it now anyway. Is it that bad I think this way?

I couldnt care less who is or isnt gay. I have no right to decide what anyone does in their own free time.. and I dont.

But Im a little more than dress up and makeup. Sure... oh hell yeah! I love it. But I want that completeness. More than owning it.. being it. Not deceiving. Not cheating or making an illusion. Being it. A closed door for me now and perhaps forever.

But is it THAT bad girls to revel in high-5ing someone else's doing that? Thats all I want... and watching someone else's small triumph's makes me feel good.

If anyone was offended with my earlier post - please please please know that was not at all my intention...

**hides again.