PDA

View Full Version : Any last minute tips?

Lana Mae
11-09-2016, 06:21 PM
Going for transformation tomorrow! Any last minute tips other than lots of photos?? Hugs Lana Mae

Elizabeth G
11-09-2016, 06:29 PM
No tips really but have a great time!

Allisa
11-09-2016, 06:53 PM
I've been waiting with you for a long time now. Maybe some Earl grey for your nerves? and breathing techniques. Hope you have your outfit picked, now I'm all a twitter. Good luck!

Lana Mae
11-09-2016, 07:00 PM
Yes, it has been a long wait! Drinking coffee in excess for nerves! Have outfits picked out and camera ready!! Thanks, Allisa! Hugs Lana Mae

Teresa
11-09-2016, 07:33 PM
Lana,
Go and enjoy it, you have waited for some time.

Please remember they will guide you and show you how to do it sometimes they do go OTT, as I mentioned about wedding makeup , so you may find you might need to tone it down a little if you want to go out and about. The thing about makeup is use as little as possible to achieve the effect, but then depends on where you want to go but I'm sure you realise clubbing makeup is totally different to everyday makeup.

Lana Mae
11-09-2016, 07:49 PM
Yes, Teresa. I am more the blend in, girl next door, at the park or museum type girl!!! LOL Thanks! Hugs Lana Mae

Rachelakld
11-09-2016, 11:47 PM
Have a glass of wine first :)

Lana Mae
11-10-2016, 06:05 AM
Rachel, I am told by another, you receive a box of chocolates, a bottle of wine, and a long stem rose on your pillow! Sounds great to me! Hugs Lana Mae

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks everyone for your last minute tips!! Hugs Lana Mae

TheHiddenMe
11-10-2016, 02:01 PM
I had a makeover at Sephora and I took notes about the order the SA did everything, so I could do it on my own. I also got to practice the next two days to let the lesson sink in.