PDA

View Full Version : Out last night with 20 cd girls

barbara gordon
11-10-2016, 01:51 PM
Last night my friend i and i hosted a gathering of 20 cd girls at a karaoke bar in nyc .
There were a few girls who were out for the first time and a few that have cd vetran status . It was great to see so many ladies out and having fun mid week. It was hard to disconnect the evening from current events of the day . We didnt expect to have a room full of people , but they came out anyway.

The mood in nyc was a little difficult yesterday . So we tried to sing upbeat songs and a few old patriotic songs that might remind us help keep our place in this society.
Keep being who you are .

sara.rafaela
11-10-2016, 06:12 PM
Hi Barbara, I will have to try to join you some time. This sounds like an exciting get-together. When I am home I am mostly occupied with my kids and have little time to go out. Anyway, last night we went out and joined the roving protest on 5th Avenue. I would have to think there were 30,000 people out there.

Exris
11-10-2016, 07:22 PM
20+ is not just a night out! It's a Swarm! A Flock! It must have been ultra fun! Gawd... makes my head spin at the fun you girls had!!!

As for less head spinny recent events... WOW. I really dont know what to make of this. Im not in the USA but the world is talking about it. And the youngest member in the office called it. Said something similar to "Pence is only a heartbeat away now".

Know where Im going... or at least where he was? Any support I can give... and action I can realistically be expected to assist in... any of the above and more things I just havent thought of... Im in.

Helen_Highwater
11-11-2016, 01:16 PM
Barbara,

It sounds like you had a simply great time. I'm planning to meet up with some other CD's next week but thankfully not under the circumstances you folks find yourselves in. The world does seem a topsy turvy place at the present. Perhaps what you need is to be endowed with a bit of honorary Britishness; stay calm and carry on. Party on dudes.