PDA

View Full Version : Pink suit case

Dee-anna
11-11-2016, 09:04 AM
I came recently out to my SO and have ended up in a DADT relationship ,i am happy to make that work,so SO asks of me last week when i returned home from work (i work away from home for 2weeks at a time then spend a week at home) where do i keep my stash of girls clothes,so i tell her in my shed in plastic tubs,she asks if the kids might find them as they also store sporting gear in there and then tells me she will buy me a suit case and she will make space in our walk in closet . i don't really know what to think but we go to the mall where she buys me a large sized bright pink hard shell suit case to keep my things in, oh my i am so happy :daydreaming:. love my SO so much just wanted to share.

alwayshave
11-11-2016, 10:36 AM
Dee, a step in the right direction. Not to be a Debby downer, also consider while you benefited, the motivation would appear to be your kids.

Krisi
11-11-2016, 10:57 AM
That seems like a good solution. My stuff wouldn't fit in one suitcase though.

We had a house/puppy sitter for a few days when we went to visit family so I put my wigs, boobs, butt and shoes in two empty coolers in the garage. The clothes can pass for my wife's.

Dana44
11-11-2016, 11:01 AM
Very nice solution Dee. Bright pink, yeah she was thinking for you and the kids also.

Maria 60
11-11-2016, 08:25 PM
Just like a women, doesn't want to know but yet there always thinking of protecting us. Women are really amazing. That was very thoughtful of her.

Tracy Irving
11-11-2016, 08:50 PM
You have a very cool wife. There are probably members of this forum that need more than one suitcase just for their panties. Guilty!

Dee-anna
11-12-2016, 09:35 PM
Yes i think my wife is the best, i have no doubt it it's to stop the kids coming across my girls clothes but she did buy me a pink one thanks honey .after years of not wanting to collect to much due to limited storage space and of course purging ,it feels fantastic knowing that my girl things are in my /our walk in robe and not out in the shed, and yes just one case for now baby steeps . Thanks girls for your replies they mean a lot to this girl.

DIANEF
11-12-2016, 10:00 PM
You have a very cool wife. There are probably members of this forum that need more than one suitcase just for their panties. Guilty!
I think I'd need about three for what I have!! Dee-anna, your wife sounds like a special lady, treasure her.

Tracii G
11-13-2016, 01:17 AM
Well at least she is working with you to some degree so that is a good thing.

ciel64
11-13-2016, 05:23 AM
way to go, sounds like a very healthy and communicative relationship.

BLUE ORCHID
11-13-2016, 07:26 AM
Hi Dee Anna :hugs:, It sounds like you really have a wonderful:love:Wife...:daydreaming:...

Barbara Black
11-13-2016, 07:40 AM
Pink? Not likely one of the kids will ask to borrow that.