PDA

View Full Version : Silk at work

Steeltownfella
11-11-2016, 10:30 PM
Well as I read on here dressin in lingerie can progress quickly. I have so far only worn lingerie in bed with my wife and it has intensifies things with us. But now outside of the bedroom I have been wearing my satin panties under my normal pants. I went further and am wearing panties at work and being a steelworker it is funny to me knowing Im girlie underneath in this tough environment. Last time with wife she whispered about puttin make up on me in bed and Im looking forward to that.

Tracy Irving
11-11-2016, 10:40 PM
It used to be fun to wear panties. It was thrilling to wear them out in public. I still like finding pretty ones that are comfortable to wear but they are just normal underwear now.

RADER
11-11-2016, 10:44 PM
I was in Construction my self. (Carpenter) And I also wore panties to work.
Just had to watch out when doing a lot of bending, like when laying out etc.
And yes, it was fun knowing I was wearing panties among all these big guys.
Rader

IleneD
11-11-2016, 10:59 PM
And so it begins........ (LOL).
First the panties.
Then the teddies and nighties.
Get back to us (with photos) when you cross the barrier and buy your first dress.
Panties were the gateway garment. The dress was the commitment and game changer.
Can hardly wait for that day when you go "all in".

Steeltownfella
11-12-2016, 04:36 AM
Thanks all I will post a pic when I can. Currently not allowed to. But yes I did not see this coming. I am glad I fanally tried lingerie and my wifes support to make me into her girl has been great.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I have permission granted now but need to figure out posting a pic etc. Lol whats a gal to do.

Ally 2112
11-12-2016, 12:28 PM
Panties are just a gateway to more crossdressing stop now !! lol

Maria 60
11-12-2016, 03:28 PM
I once went to work on a Saturday and there aren't as many people there, I stumbled and a piece of rebar caught my pants and ripped them just below the knee. Another worker seen me and came to help me up, well just my luck it ripped the jeans but didn't rip the pantyhose, not even a run. When we both looked down to see my leg, all I seen was a big view of my black pantyhose. When he looked down he said "hey you wear pantyhose as well to keep worm, I thought I was the only crazy one" I laughted and said yes there the best to keep worm but I believe I was red as an apple. Surprisenly I seen him the next week and he asked if I was ok, but nothing was ever said about the pantyhose. I got lucky that time and do wear them sometime still when working Saturdays but it will be harder to explain in the summer months. We have to be careful I don't know how you would explain wearing silk panties.

CONSUELO
11-12-2016, 05:10 PM
It will feel like a normal thing to do after a while. I do remember the thrill when I first wore panties. I was also concerned that I might be found out. Why I don't know as I never see anyone's underwear so why should they see mine. Glad that you are having a fun time with your wife too. Guard that!

RainbowDash
11-12-2016, 05:19 PM
Being a man who also likes to wear panties, I guess that women like to wear things that feel smooth and soft, and men just the opposite. So when I bought my first pair of pink panties, I absolutely loved the feeling against my skin, and now I find myself wearing my panties more and more. I'd like to get to the point where I am wearing them more often than my usual underwear, which is why I have 5 or more right now, and have every intention of adding at least that many more, getting to the point where I have enough to wear every single day. As for the feeling, I have never gotten over it, and I certainly hope I never will. The only thing that confuses me is that when I wear panties, my pants tend to slip down a bit more.

Sandy silk
11-12-2016, 07:25 PM
I bought Angeline panties on Amazon...and it's the nicest and most comfortable thing I have ever worn. I now have 12 pairs and I,am totally oblivious during the day when I'm wearing them. When I stand at the urinal it dawns on me that I wear panties...all the time. As Ilene wrote in her post...when the day comes when you graduate from just lingerie to a dress or skirt with bra,breast forms,hose, shoes (nightmare to find ones that fit)-it's like wow!!! And then you have to restrain yourself...from compulsive shopping and bugging your SO to death as you babble on about how happy you feel ...one step at a time!!

DW
11-13-2016, 11:00 AM
LOL. Wearing panties at work is thrilling, but can be risky if you wear lace or ultra femme types. I buy plain black bikini panties for wearing at work (construction), and save the pretty ones for after work.

Beverley Sims
11-14-2016, 10:49 AM
As you progress you will find it all even more enjoyable.

You will probably forget the tough environment side of it and hone your skills to look more feminine.

Steeltownfella
11-21-2016, 09:29 PM
Well the lingerie has been great and I had my first outfit on the other night which the wife loved. She showed me how to put my bra on and put lipstick on me. Kissing her with lipstick on was amazing. Anyways thanks to all for the kind words and encouragement.

Lana Mae
11-22-2016, 08:41 AM
You wife seems amazing. Waiting for those pics! Hugs Lana Mae