PDA

View Full Version : Sadly back from transformation-did not want to leave!!!

Lana Mae
11-13-2016, 08:00 PM
Well, I am back home. Lana Mae now has a wig of her own and some makeup skills she needs to practice, practice, practice!! I had such a wonderful time!! Peace and relaxation and 4 days as Lana Mae. Jennifer and Holly are the best of hosts! Pictures are coming need to sort thru them! AWESOME!!! Hugs Lana Mae

Tracii G
11-13-2016, 10:28 PM
Loved your pics.
I thought you looked lovely.

Elizabeth G
11-14-2016, 07:20 AM
Hi Lana Mae,

I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself. Great pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Beth

CarlaWestin
11-14-2016, 07:41 AM
You think the first one was fun, wait until the next one!

BLUE ORCHID
11-14-2016, 08:18 AM
Hi Lana Mae:hugs:, Looking at your pictures shows that it was time and money very well spent...:hugs:...

Beverley Sims
11-14-2016, 10:06 AM
After spending time and money who wants to go back after enjoying them selves so much.

nikkiwindsor
11-14-2016, 10:44 AM
Hiyah Lana Mae,

So happy to learn you had a great time...cannot wait to see the pics! I know you were waiting a long time for the transformation. I too must exercise patience as I wait for my wife to give me permission to shave my legs :)

Loveyah!

Nikki

Lana Mae
11-14-2016, 02:44 PM
Attempted to send expanded version of transformation story in PM but got kicked off so will post it in day by day threads!
On November 10th, I drove my daughter to work and returned home to load car and dress!! Drove 3 1/2 hours to black mountain. Got off I 40 and on route 9 and drove and drove and realized was going wrong way. Turned around and went thru Black Mountain again.(tourist trap) Came out of town and started up the corkscrews and hairpin turns. Missed my turn because a service truck was in my line of sight. Finally on Tessie Lane, which is one lane gravel road down the side of the mountain with earthen bank on one side and fairly steep drop on the other. Got there and was greeted by Jennifer and Holly and Raison, Jennifer's dog! I gave Raison the treats that I had brought and settled in. Jennifer did makeup to practice for my colors. Photos with green top. Silver hoop earrings and silver bead necklace. Finally, Lana Mae!! Hugs Lana Mae

Tracii G
11-14-2016, 08:01 PM
So proud of you Miss Lana Mae.

Lana Mae
11-14-2016, 09:05 PM
On November 11th,Awoke refreshed and no dreams but felt like I was dreaming! Makeup lessons today! Went to town and picked up a few things and call my daughter. Did make up lessons. I did alright. Practice, practice, practice!!! Trouble with lip liner and mascara. Took more pictures and forgot my glasses. Jennifer gave me stuff to practice with , so sweet!!! Practiced that night and next morning! Hugs Lana Mae

- - - Updated - - -

On November 12th, transformation and shopping day! Jennifer did make up and OMG my eyes are shining back at me!!! Do not know all of it but tape and sparkles were involved! Photos in various outfits (wearing waist cincher and pantygirdle). Used artificial teeth but they did not work well-slip and slide. OK, I am transformed and driving to Asheville. Get to parking garage and walk down a flight of steps ,cross the parking garage, enter a stairwell, down a hallway, past a police precinct, cross the street, left and cross street and wig shop. Wig shop very crowded. Look around for a while. Hard to pick but chose one , tried it on and BINGO, that is the one, price OK (OK $40 over) I bought it!! Said excuse me to a couple in my best Lana Mae voice and they said excuse me right back in a nice neutral tone. Only had one bad stare and one confused stare and no comments!! NONE! Walked back to the car and went back to JMB. Jennifer did a little work on the bangs. It is lovely!! Hugs Lana Mae

- - - Updated - - -

On November 13th, Packed and loaded car. Do not want to go! SAD! Took photo of Jennifer and Holly. Hugged Jennifer. Cried and cried (D___, sniffled when I typed it!). Said goodbye. Drove home. Daughter greeted me and wanted to see my wig! Asked me how much. I told her to guess. She said $100. I said higher and she had a funny look on her face.So I said $240 and she said oh, I thought $600. (that is what the one Jennifer used in all the other photos cost!) Then she wanted to see all the photos. All she did was ask if they were all me!! And so ends the introduction of Lana Mae!! Hugs Lana Mae

Tracii G
11-14-2016, 09:36 PM
Your Daughter seems pretty cool about it so thats a good thing.

Beverley Sims
11-15-2016, 12:07 PM
The best part is having outside support.

Tracii G
11-15-2016, 12:37 PM
So true Beverley.