PDA

View Full Version : Someone please Help

want2dress
05-01-2004, 03:02 PM
Hi all,
I'm new here in the forums and in crossdressing. I'm comeing out of a marriage that i never thought of crossdressing. I do remember when i was a kid sneaking into my sisters room and trying on her bra & panties.
I stopped by the local thrift store today and bought this bueatiful black dress, size 16, looked like it would fit, to get home and find it's to small. How do you go about what size fits. Any help would be apprieciated. Anyone in the Martinsburg, Wv area that could help me would be great. Thanks to all who help in advance

dogstyle@mailblocks.com

Nicole-InPanties
05-01-2004, 03:12 PM
One of the this that I find helps is to by cloths that have lycra or spandex in them. It is going to be a lot of triel and error before you find out what works for your body type... I can wear most all large womens cloths I am a size 12 in pants if they Stretch. You will lean what works for you.

simpsonfan
05-01-2004, 04:26 PM
hmm
definetly dont be worried about trying on clothes in changing rooms and such, im slowly becomming less afraid of what store people think when i try on clothes.

Wenda
09-20-2004, 06:58 PM
Hi, it's a matter of experience, and as Simpsonfan said, you might be surprised at how little reaction you get taking a black bra to the change room. If you are uncomfortable, take some guy clothes and some girl clothes. The reward is that I find it exciting to be trying on the fem clothes in the change room. wenda.

Marianne
09-20-2004, 08:26 PM
I stopped by the local thrift store today and bought this bueatiful black dress, size 16, looked like it would fit, to get home and find it's to small. How do you go about what size fits. Any help would be apprieciated. Anyone in the Martinsburg, Wv area that could help me would be great. Thanks to all who help in advance

dogstyle@mailblocks.com

patience, and study.

The male body is shaped different.

spend a dollar on a cloth measuring tape, and be HONEST with yourself. Hit a web site about clothig sizes.

Hit ebay for a couple of 'experments' if necessary, it takes a while to learn about ourself.

Holler if you need help in a more specific way

GraceUSA
09-20-2004, 10:31 PM
A lot of great advice here and I would just like to restate, don't be afraid to try things on in the store. Not only does it save a lot of time by not having a to return clothes but it also speeds up the process in finding what works for you. Ask questions from store clerics, they have only been extremely helpful for me.

Grace