PDA

View Full Version : More of my wife's boots

Anne Charlotte
10-21-2004, 03:53 PM
Some more pics for your perusal and drools..........

form a line there......and after me..........*DROOL*

babe4life
10-21-2004, 04:02 PM
* ooooohhhhhh *

*Snap out of it Vicky! You need to get your own!*

:)

Love,
Vicky

Julie
10-21-2004, 04:06 PM
Just loved those calf lace-ups, thanks for sharing Anne.

Julie J

Jerry
10-21-2004, 04:39 PM
As the weather chills out I find myself dreaming of walks in my boots. But alas, they are on back order :( Thanks for the appetizer.

Hog Hugs, Jerry

P.S. Can you actually share with your wife? How nice would that be?

Lily_gg
10-21-2004, 04:46 PM
Right, once I have the time, I'm taking some photos of some of my boots - I have a black leather calf length lace up pair you'd all love!

And thankfully, my bf can't share my shoes as I'm one size smaller, apart from my knee length boots, which are a size too big for me - he tried them once and his little eyes lit up - I got quite worried! Not, I hasten to add, at his liking boots, but at him liking my boots too much, and having a key to my place...... :p

babe4life
10-21-2004, 11:00 PM
Hi Lily,

LOL. I think you definitely need to take him shopping for his own pair as soon as possible .... ;)

Love,
Vicky

GraceUSA
10-21-2004, 11:06 PM
Hi Lily,

LOL. I think you definitely need to take him shopping for his own pair as soon as possible .... ;)

Love,
Vicky

I've been iching to buy some new boots. But new boots means a new skirt to go with the new boots and a new skirt means a new top and then a scarf and a hat and some new earrings. As you can see, I just can't afford a new pair of boots right now. :)

Grace

babe4life
10-22-2004, 12:24 AM
Isn't that just so sad? I want to see if I can't quickly call in at the shops today myself ... Have the afternoon alone so far and may be able to get in some quality dressing time :)

Love,
Vicky

Anne Charlotte
10-22-2004, 08:32 AM
Grace - you are absolutely right - I got into dressing at about 5 years old after I found I could wear my mothers boots....then I needed skirt, then a top, then a hairstyle, then make-up, and then false boobs to make the top sit right, then more shoes cos I'd grown, then another skirt, and then another top, and different make-up cos the colours didn't match, then ...etc etc etc etc....

Love It. :D :D

Wenda
10-22-2004, 10:55 PM
..so, you are telling us you can wear those boots? Your wife's boots? Do You understand how LUCKY you are? MY GF wears size 6. I wear size 12. I LOVE the calf lace-ups. wenda.