PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good crossdresser plot movie? M night shyamalan style

LesliePinky
11-14-2016, 01:55 PM
I got a lot of shower thoughts after binge watching m night sshyamlan movies.
How this for a plot lovely couple no problems got married then wife notice bit strange after 6 or so years wont make love wont kiss, wife suspects something going on then boom!! thn wife finds out Guy is positive with hiv (or other stds) then the cliche flashback of events ,reason why he wont kiss , reason why he wont make love, .. then hee casually slip on wig makeup clothes and walk to the middle of night hows that for a twist. End credits

comments please
Its just the general idea

Lorileah
11-14-2016, 03:23 PM
um...not really. So the point of the movie is he is a TG hooker? Or he is hooking up with men?
(BTW kissing doesn't transmit HIV)

Micki_Finn
11-14-2016, 03:49 PM
Not very Shyamalan-y. If he did it, it would turn out that HIV is actually a computer virus and the wife is a computer and doesn't know it.

LesliePinky
11-15-2016, 01:14 AM
Not very Shyamalan-y. If he did it, it would turn out that HIV is actually a computer virus and the wife is a computer and doesn't know it.

Nah we could install antivirus easily

- - - Updated - - -

um...not really. So the point of the movie is he is a TG hooker? Or he is hooking up with men?
(BTW kissing doesn't transmit HIV)

Of course it wont but hubby just wanna make sure ,sometimes we got little mouth ulcers about to pop we just dont know yet

Lorileah
11-15-2016, 01:28 AM
actually a computer virus and the wife is a computer and doesn't know it. That's funny :)

And Leslie, So we have a husband who isn't careful until he's infected then he's careful not to expose his wife, who already exposed because he carried the virus for a while but didn't have antibodies yet or wasn't tested. Cool, makes sense for the closet dressers here I guess. Stranger plots to movies have been made

(NB HIV is extremely rare transmission form kissing no matter if you have ulcers (which I assume you mean herpes simplex). HIV is not spread through saliva. That is in no way recommending any type of sexual contact with someone who is or maybe infected without protection)

LesliePinky
11-15-2016, 07:11 AM
Nope not herpes , mouth sores or canker sores . If you have a canker sore then kisses another with with someone who have it with hiv it can transmit,

Its just a general plot but i think it will be a twist no one will expect, ive seen the gift, and the people below, which are thriller movies their plots are not that great

docrobbysherry
11-15-2016, 02:02 PM
I never put disease, scat, pee or anything too real worldly graphic or gross in my picto stories. They don't sound funny or fun to me.:thumbsdn:

Lorileah
11-15-2016, 02:19 PM
once again, saliva does not transmit HIV. Go to the CDC website. Get the facts. ACT UP-fight AIDs (from Rent) :)

LesliePinky
11-15-2016, 04:06 PM
I never put disease, scat, pee or anything too real worldly graphic or gross in my picto stories. They don't sound funny or fun to me.:thumbsdn:
To each her own...

- - - Updated - - -

once again, saliva does not transmit HIV. Go to the CDC website. Get the facts. ACT UP-fight AIDs (from Rent) :)

Who said saliva can transmit hiv?canker sore is an open wound . Please read carefully

Sandra
11-16-2016, 10:10 AM
...and this thread is going now where so it's closed.