PDA

View Full Version : Getting checked out in drab

Wendy me
11-15-2016, 12:52 PM
Ok I have been cding, dressing , trans, what ever you want to call this for me I have been very Wendy ... That me .. Now shaved everywere .. Plucked primped ..., long feathed blonde sliver hair ... B/c boobs you know just me Wendy ....

I have had my share of run ins while out dressed that you expect mostly wicked good some not so good it comes with getting my Wendy on...

Ok so yesterday I am in "him" mode sweat shirt hair in a high poney tail old jeans and not even trying to be Wendy (although she is me all the time) I was at a hardwere store getting parts to fix the leaf sweeper ... Had my over sized sunglasses on (Wenndys ) and my pink glasses in my hair .i got checked out by this guy like he was stalking me for sure ....when I was done I paid for my parts and walked out to my truck .... Who walks by? The guy from the store .... He smiles and said " girls that drive trucks are hot " .... Me in my "him" voice thank you...

Dressed as Wendy or in him mode I like women ... So not intrested lol was interesting flattering ... Pumps my Wendy up ... Lol that makes my "him" side hit on by a guy...,

Beverley Sims
11-15-2016, 12:56 PM
Okay!
You might have been lucky and mis-gendered by your admirer.

If so that's a good start.

Wendy me
11-15-2016, 01:51 PM
Lol wanted thought I needed to transition always one thing or another came up(get your thoughts out of their) kids now grandaughters and life so I settled I am 75% Wendy and 10% "him" and 15% confused ... Ok back to this point is it's not what you see in yourself it's what is seen by a outher .,, trust me when I ran out to get parts I did not even close to come close to seeing Wendy..., do this, be this , think this, hey one day you are who you thought you might want to be or not ....

Teresa
11-15-2016, 03:05 PM
Wendy,
I get the feeling the interest was so unexpected, as you were dressed in drab mode to get on with some necessary work.

The comments were OK but like you would have preferred interest from a GG !

Tracii G
11-15-2016, 06:49 PM
Just a case of mis gendering and that happens to me a lot.
It would be nice to get guys interested in me in guy mode.

Wendy me
11-16-2016, 08:12 AM
Tracii were i let my Wendy run free .i meet more women than men although the men I meet are mostly gay and are way cool with it .! The women are a mix of gay and stright ... I don't look for hook ups and if I say so I kinda look like a mlf beach girl as I do hang around cape cod ma. Way more comfy with women so yes I do enjoy women noticing ...

CONSUELO
11-16-2016, 09:41 AM
Well there is such a thing as androgyny.