PDA

View Full Version : Classic CD Moment

IleneD
11-16-2016, 03:07 AM
I was out on the bike for the usual daily constitutional while the Colorado weather holds warm. At intersecting paths I rode up on a young lady on her bike, dressed in excellent sheer biking shorts; a thong outlined in dazzling glory on a female posterior that could best be described as healthy and well shaped.

As I rode behind her I couldn't get my mind off one thing. No, it wasn't lustful thoughts, though the pretty girl certainly merited looks from men; and I am a straight man, (though CD). All I could think about was "Lord, I wish my butt looked that good." Not, "I'd like to make love to that.", or "I'd love to touch her." No, I envied her gorgeous natural GG shape wondering how to create the illusion of such a booty.

This isn't the first such experience. I told the SO this when we had The Talk (you know the one). If I was in a group of 5 guys and a beautiful woman passed by, 4 of the group would be making comments about carnal knowledge. I'd be the one thinking to myself, "God, I'd look great in that dress." Seriously. All along she thought I was acting the part of another male neanderthal leering at girls.

Do you catch yourself Girl Watching, but watching from the perspective of "I wonder where she got that dress.", or "Lord, I'd give anything to look that great."

Ashley090
11-16-2016, 03:18 AM
Haha I got exactly same thoughts. See some atractive girl on street and firt my male side kick in with something like "Damn she is hot. It must be realy great to have private time with her" but like half second on that my female side kick in with "She is cute, great outfit, wonder what it would be to wearing that" following with imagination of me in hers place. What she thinks? What she feels? And later on I start getting envy bcs what gg's are "allowed" to wear, cursing my male body and ending that flow of nice girly thoughts. :)

Lucy23
11-16-2016, 03:39 AM
Ilene, the "I wonder where she got that dress" perspective is what I know all to well, although is not limited to dresses only. Truthfully, to be honest, I must say that there is a 50/50 division between this and the "She looks gorgeous!" perspective, but I don't harbour any lustful thoughts, mind you. Sometimes I imagine how would I like look like wearing something like that.

That said, I once asked a friend of mine where she got that tights because they were beautiful and wanted a pair of my own. Have you ever thought of or done that?

Rachelakld
11-16-2016, 04:51 AM
I have both thoughts at the same time, becomes quite an internal conversation between both parts of me as to which I want more.
Male has more say, but is married, female has less say and is stuck with my body - no one wins

Allison2006
11-16-2016, 05:33 AM
Do you catch yourself Girl Watching, but watching from the perspective of "I wonder where she got that dress.", or "Lord, I'd give anything to look that great."
Just the other day I was on a flight home from vacation and we had a very pretty flight attendant. She was wearing a dress, tights, and pair of boots that I'd have loved to have, so I was tortured the whole way home with "wonder where she got those" thoughts!

Vintage4sarah
11-16-2016, 05:50 AM
From Irene: "Do you catch yourself Girl Watching, but watching from the perspective of "I wonder where she got that dress.", or "Lord, I'd give anything to look that great."

I do this on a daily basis especially with my part-time job that has me walking through the business district of a medium sized city twice a week. It even gets better when I travel to Europe every year !

Elizabeth G
11-16-2016, 06:33 AM
I absolutely have those thoughts on a very regular basis. I very much agree with what Rachel said:

Male has more say, but is married, female has less say and is stuck with my body - no one wins

JustJoni
11-16-2016, 07:24 AM
I have them too, Ilene. Funnily enough, my wife caught me looking one day recently, and I had to ask her if GG's had similar thoughts (Where did she get that...Gosh I wish I could wear that...Wonder what I would look like wearing that...etc). She assured me that at least she does all the time.

Now, when she catches me scoping, she'll add her opinion of whether it would look good on me.

alwayshave
11-16-2016, 07:27 AM
Ilene, I have these thoughts on a daily basis.

Lacey New
11-16-2016, 07:51 AM
ALL THE TIME! On TV, News Anchors, Weather Women. In the Mall, SAs, On the beach - Of Course. Office Buildings filled with lovely young professional women. I can't tell you how many times I have envied young and skinny and wished I could shop for a size 4.

mdavis
11-16-2016, 08:09 AM
Sure do have those thoughts. I work in an industry that has a large percentage of women working in it. I find myself thinking "wow, I love the way she put that outfit together" or "wow, love what she is wearing today".

S. Lisa Smith
11-16-2016, 08:20 AM
Yep, do it all the time!!

DIANEF
11-16-2016, 08:30 AM
Literally every time I go out anywhere I observe what GGs are wearing. Of course as a hetero male I do see girls I find attractive, but it's probably a 70-30 mix between love that outfit, or she's nice looking.

CONSUELO
11-16-2016, 09:36 AM
I have an attractive and friendly neighbor and when we are together I am always thinking about her choice of clothes, makeup, jewelry etc. I find that this is my frequent reaction to women. I look and admire the way they dress and groom themselves. Even at the gym I admire the better dress sense of the ladies than the scruffy rumpled look favored by the males.

Sometimes I come across a man who dresses well. My last encounter was with an Italian male and his choice of clothes and the quality of them was outstanding. I admire good clothes and good grooming but am particularly envious when I see it on a woman.

SherriePall
11-16-2016, 09:39 AM
Not me. I already look so fine. LOL!

Rhandi Spencer
11-16-2016, 09:40 AM
Ilene,
Great thread.
Since I started crossdressing and accepting I have a feminine side, I absolutely look at GGs differently. I look at jewelry, makeup, hair, shoes, the entire package.
One of the areas I have really started observing is the mannerisms. Having 50+ years to be trained in guy mannerisms, it is hard to change, and I find that the subtle things are the most difficult.
And then when in drab, to be the MANLY MAN haha with lace underwear.

My SO and I recently re-acquainted with an old work buddy and family, as he and I were talking I eavesdropped on the women talking clothing. A few days later, I emailed the daughter (32ish) and asked about the clothes.
Through several days of conversation I told her the clothes would be for me. This opened a lot of conversation and is actually a little freeing.....

Again Great thread.

Sissy_Michelle
11-16-2016, 09:44 AM
Ilened,

There is a way...

SQUATS.

@--}----
Michelle

Beverley Sims
11-16-2016, 10:57 AM
I think most of us aspire to look as attractive as some of the girls we see in the wild.

Some CDers even look better and maybe I aspire to looking as good as some of them.

Dana44
11-16-2016, 10:57 AM
Ilene, yep, I do that whenever I see GG's looking good. Yeah where did she get that. Uh huh,

Lily Catherine
11-16-2016, 12:16 PM
I increasingly observe the clothing of most people around me, regardless of gender. Most of it is strictly for my own reference. Of course there are people whom I find attractive, whom I wish I looked like, whom I try to look like. This is hardly limited to GGs, although your typical non-trans / non-crossdresser is probably unlikely to wish they looked like someone of the opposite gender.

ellbee
11-16-2016, 12:24 PM
And here all these GG's thought guys were checking them out because they found them attractive... :(

Leslie Langford
11-16-2016, 12:59 PM
Truth, Ilene! - and as evidenced by all the responses above, it is clear that for most of us here, when we see an attractive woman and think to ourselves "I sure would love to get into her pants!", we really mean that we would love to get into her pants (or dress, skirt, or heels etc.) :eek: :heehee:

That said, when you had The Talk with your wife and explained to her the nature of the lust in your heart when ogling a pretty girl (to paraphrase former President Jimmy Carter ;) , was she relieved, or was she even more distressed by finding out the degree to which your crossdressing differentiates you from "real" men and their typical carnal instincts?

irene9999
11-16-2016, 01:42 PM
If it's a girl that is my height or taller I'm most likely checking out what she's wearing and picturing in my mind if I could pull off that look. If it's a shorter girl, I'm probably just checking her out :)

franlee
11-16-2016, 02:58 PM
Rest assured you are not the only one to experience those thoughts.

Teresa
11-16-2016, 03:28 PM
Ilene,
Being bi-gender I have all those feelings mixed together ! They go right back to when my Cding started at the age of 9 years, it didn't help by having two GFs that were OK with my CDing, so I know what it's like to have your cake and eat it !!

tifftg
11-16-2016, 03:46 PM
I have been doing a little flying and read this story this morning. Just got to Atlanta and was riding the escalator up behind a very fit women in tight exercise capris. Had to chuckle as I realized my thought went to wishing I had a tush like that.

Lana Mae
11-16-2016, 05:46 PM
I will relate a little story. My brother in law has home concerts. He had a group with a female singer. She was wearing a shortish red geometric patterned dress with black leg coverings (pantyhose or tights) and a nice pair of flats. She looked really nice and somewhat sexy. I was uncomfortable and I thought it was carnal! This went on until a short break and I left because of the feeling, I thought. I was actually jealous of her!! I found it hard to believe but I wanted to be her!! This was the first and most intense time!! LOL Hugs Lana Mae

VivienneH
11-16-2016, 06:12 PM
I have these thoughts too. I think we all do at times.

I also find myself thinking regularly "Wow! I love those heels but I know I won't be able to find them in my size!".

Judy-Somthing
11-16-2016, 07:18 PM
I guess most of us think like that.

On day at work a female customer came in and after she left the guy I work with said "wow is she good looking or what"

I said "man I love the dress she was wearing" then the guy I work with said "that's weird, why would you say that"

Tracii G
11-16-2016, 08:03 PM
Ilened,

There is a way...

SQUATS

@--}----
Michelle

A man can do squats for 40 years and its not going to get him a female looking butt sorry.
It will get him big thighs and a really tight butt not like that is a bad thing mind you because I like that kind of eye candy.

Karen RHT
11-16-2016, 08:51 PM
I've lost count the number of times I've had similar thoughts Ilene. In fact, if I wasn't the "positive" person I am, I'd be darn well depressed by the number of times I've had to tell myself "just let it go...not worth dwelling on it."

Karen

Anne K
11-16-2016, 08:54 PM
All the time! On the other hand, I suspect there are many women who would like to look as good as we do...

Becky Blue
11-16-2016, 09:02 PM
Spot on Ilene... everytime I lust after a woman it is to look like her to have her cleavage/shoes/dress/hair/smooth arms/voice/etc. etc. etc.....

Acastina
11-16-2016, 09:18 PM
Yes, the classic conundrum: Is what I feel lust or envy? The desire to have and hold (and attempt mating activities) or the desire to be able to look like that and catch the admiring eyes of both men and women?

After a half-century of this, I firmly believe it's envy, at least in my case. I had many, many years alone, with many, many opportunities to seek out and connect with a mate in the usual sense. I was never that motivated, and I was quite good at resisting what other unattached males might readily have chosen to explore without hesitation. The mate I finally found, I found through CDing (her ex was a late-onset CD most likely using it as cover for being gay and in denial; he introduced her to the phenomenon and she was such a good sport that our paths crossed during a series of social outings), and our marital relationship is clearly an anomaly.

We're different.

BLUE ORCHID
11-16-2016, 09:19 PM
Hi Irine:hugs:, Oh Yea, Been there and done that too...:daydreaming:...

KC Samanatha
11-16-2016, 09:26 PM
You are certainly not the only CD out there that gives that kind of scrutiny. I have to catch myself every day from not "Staring" too much. I know I am looking at some way to apply makeup, eye shadow, blush or how some woman wore a cute black lace top with a pretty white cami underneath.
I think as a CD we look at so many other things about how a GG put herself together and how best to emulate it. I am guessing on this, but I bet some women think the same way.

IleneD
11-16-2016, 11:07 PM
Leslie:

I am LMAO right now after reading your response.
Can't tell you how many time's I've made that joke to myself and out loud; the one about "I'd love to get in her pants.....". So true.
The other one that floats into my mind is, "I want your body...... no, I mean I want a body that looks like yours"
I never gave it much thought in analyzing my CD psyche and motivations, but extreme admiration of women and female beauty to the extent of wanting to BE them, may be part of it. Frankly, I've had girly/sissy feelings all my life with leanings to femme things, long before I came to know women; so there's other components to my Inner Woman. But adoration may be possible.

As for the SO, I don't know. She was mostly surprised and startled by it. After all, I was 30 yrs a fighter pilot and successful in one of the most "macho" cultures on the planet. She's always known me as that guy, complete with all the healthy appetites. She also knows me as quite a "unique", eccentric (to the point of madness!), sometimes brilliant, and not ever like the Other Guys. In that respect, she understood since it explained a lot of my past strange (even queer) behaviors and "acts".
THANKS.

Traci H
11-16-2016, 11:21 PM
I can relate to virtually all the comments so far. However the tall girl one really hits home for me. Because I am fairly tall, when I see a tall woman, it immediately catches my eye. Often I will try to see hows she handles herself, is she being noticed by others, etc all related to how she fits in, thinking I would be that same height and I want to blend. I have many times watched as they passed a shelf or mark on a wall and I note where they came relative to such. Then I would measure myself against that same mark, hoping to be shorter.

If the woman was dressed nice it was all the better and I could fantasize about being dressed like that.

suzanne
11-16-2016, 11:26 PM
That for me is the point where you know for sure you're not a typical male. A long time ago, I found myself checking out women's clothes for fashion tips rather than for any sexual reasons. I guess I give off a "non-typical male" kind of vibe, too. I frequently compliment women on their outfits or shoes, and it results in a conversation rather than her preparing to blow off a pickup attempt.

Tracii G
11-17-2016, 01:17 AM
I think most CD's have felt that way a lot.
I saw a absolutely gorgeous woman at the mall a few weeks back and she had it all. The looks, the body,perfect hair I was like that is so unfair.:(

We passed each other in Soma and I was so close to asking where she had bought her short jacket because it was so cute.
I chickened out but at least she didn't go into hysterics seeing a CDer.
Maybe if I see her again I will ask her about the jacket.

Jenn A116
11-17-2016, 01:22 PM
Yup, have those same thoughts all the time. When I see a woman I've always got two reactions: the male side appreciates the female beauty, the female side appreciates the look.

My wife and I have had that discussion a few times. She's not the jealous type so my noticing other women isn't a stress point anyway, but she also knows I'm checking out her look. We will often talk about what works/doesn't work on a particular woman we see while out and about.

lingerieLiz
11-18-2016, 12:52 AM
YES! Just the other day I watched a nice looking girl walk across the restaurant. I looked at her and was thinking I like that sheer blouse and she must be wearing a strapless bra because there are no bra straps showing.

Gen D
11-18-2016, 01:41 AM
I find myself looking into women eyes -but just looking for their makeup and eyeliner...
and just saw yesterday women in boots and wonder if i will ever had a pair...

when my wife wears high heels and I look intrigue, she asks me if it because it "make it for me" or am I envy, and to tell the truth - It both together.

CarlaWestin
11-18-2016, 07:34 AM
Lately, I've been over obsessing and scrutinizing how women do their makeup. And, I do have that ingrained carnal attraction at first.
But, then I'm trying to figure out if that outfit would work on me.

Ally 2112
11-19-2016, 10:12 AM
When i see a women that i am attracted to i always think wow she looks nice and can i have what your wearing in my size

AnnieMac
11-20-2016, 05:00 AM
I think this is kind of natural really, since our girly/sissy feelings seemed to start around ages 4 or so, and our hetero-male feelings didn't kick in until about age 13. So we were kind of women first. I do both at the same time and think it's just natural to beIng a CD.

On the tall girl thing, I really love it when I see a well dressed girl who is taller than me nearby (I'm 5-10). Makes me wish in my dating years I had dated more tall girls. For some reason most girls I dated were short, no particular reason. I dunno maybe I was intimidated by taller women, since I was so girly myself as a guy.

njcddresser
11-20-2016, 06:33 AM
When I see a pretty girl, I find myself checking out her make up, particularly her eyes, wondering what she did to achieve her particular look as well as the shape of her eye brows. I also find myself looking at her jewelry and other accessories, (belts, scarves, jewelry) as well as her outfit.

I work in a position where I get to interact with lots of different women on a nightly basis, so I have lots to examine.