PDA

View Full Version : fulfilling a dream?

suzzi
11-16-2016, 10:29 AM
does anyone in the closet ever want to be your self with someone else? I'm mean dress and be free with no judgement no hiding! show others what you like to do?

brenda girl
11-16-2016, 02:02 PM
I do, but I am afraid to do it

audreyinalbany
11-16-2016, 02:14 PM
well of course. I think that's what we all want...to be free to express this side of ourselves without judgement or embarrassment. Probably not gonna happen for this gal.

Barbara Black
11-16-2016, 02:40 PM
wouldn't that just be heavenly?

Sissy_in_pink
11-16-2016, 02:40 PM
I have wanted to do it for years, then I joined the Seahorse Society of NSW a support group for Crossdressers, they have monthly social meetings, Cafe nights, Balls and a Christmas Party on the 3rd December, this Society has been going since 1971 and is open to anyone over the age of 18 male or female. I have been a member for less than 12 months and have been to about 6 social meetings, 1 Ball and will be going to the Christmas Party.
This group do not judge as long as what you wear is not offensive or inappropriate.

Teresa
11-16-2016, 03:18 PM
Suzzi,
Finally happened for me this year , started in January, wearing a full length ballgown, met about 40 other CDers and partners, and literally had a ball. Once you've done it there's no going back, I now look forward to the next month and so enjoy getting my outfit together, it really does give a meaning to your CDing .

Emily Ann Brown
11-16-2016, 10:52 PM
I have be out to a fancy restaurant with 5 sisters. Shopping was a GG in a mall. In many public parks with GGs and CDs. Can't count the clubs with a NC CD club. And gay clubs with my daughter. It is wonderful to be accepted for who you are REALLY. I wish you all could know that feeling. Em

suzzi
11-17-2016, 06:10 AM
thanks girls!! I just revealed myself to a close friend, sent her a pic of me dressed, her response was oh my father does that! was good to share my secret and be accepted.

Lacey New
11-17-2016, 06:20 AM
Yes. I'd love to go to a transformation studio and really dress well - as well as I could for a person of my age and body shape and then meet other CDers in a pleasant, fun atmosphere and just talk about dressing, shopping and the challenges of being a CDer. i would also like to spend some time with a therapist, psychologist or Social Worker who is schooled in transgender issues just to help me understand better why I crossdress.

Krisi
11-17-2016, 10:29 AM
does anyone in the closet ever want to be your self with someone else? I'm mean dress and be free with no judgement no hiding! show others what you like to do?

I read that "be yourself" stuff a lot here and it confuses me. I am always "myself". Strapping on a wig and a pair of boobs doesn't change who I am and it's hard to imagine how it could change anyone else.

That said, one of my hopes and wishes is that someday, I will go out in public as Krisi with my wife by my side. We will do the town as two female friends. Go to the mall and shop, walk around town, maybe even have lunch or dinner in a restaurant. Or maybe attend a festival or such. This would have to happen in a town far from home where nobody would recognize her and by association, me.

Nikkilovesdresses
11-17-2016, 04:40 PM
You need a sister. At least here you can be yourself, but you're right- there's nothing like being able to find Suzzi a friend.