PDA

View Full Version : if you want one like mine!!

Gail Stauffer
02-28-2006, 09:25 PM
hello ladies, if you would like a wig like the one you see that I use in my avatar,which has now been changed by me, you can go to this website: www.wilshirewigs.com, the name of the wig that I use is Temptress by Jon Renau. it sells at their website for $110.85 just thought I would let you know if any of you like it!! it's my blonde wig by the way

Laurie Ann
02-28-2006, 10:19 PM
Thanks for the tip it is always appreciated.

Snookums
03-20-2006, 05:25 PM
I want a wig like Abbey on NCIS wears,jet black with pig tails:p

Debbie Kong
03-21-2006, 01:44 AM
A year ago I ordered two wigs from Wilshire. They were difficult to deal with. For one thing, they only accept Money Orders from Canada. The other difficulty was getting what I paid for. Before sending them my order I called to check for availability on one of the styles. I was told that question could not be answered until they recieved my money. Once they got my money I was informed that one of the wigs I ordered was no longer available (although it is still listed on their website). Now I have a $65.00 credit with Wilshire Wigs but don't feel much like taking another chance with them.

Lousy experience over all.

Debbie

Gail Stauffer
03-21-2006, 02:06 AM
the wig in my avatar now is different one from the one mentioned, the one mentioned is Temptress by Jon Renau. you can see it at www.wilshirewigs.com and sells for a little over $110.00

jo_ann
03-21-2006, 09:49 PM
the "temptress", as with most wigs, is a generic name sold by many wig places. I personally bought this wig back like 10 years ago and I was slightly dissapointed. the picture showed it very wavey and even a little curly, and a nice deep dark blonde, and I ended up with wavey and very bright blonde, not much curl. Not sure if it was squished during shipping or what (think I bought it from wigs.com).. the last 2 wigs I bought from wilshire wigs I was pretty happy with (quality-wise), but one was a little too in my eyes (wife picked it out).

Jennaie
03-21-2006, 10:00 PM
Jo_Ann:

You can expect this from many wigs. Most of the medium and long wigs have been styled on the model before the pic was taken. When ordering a wig, ask if the wig is styled as shown or if it will need to be styled after purchase.