PDA

View Full Version : Bi exual

sally silverfox
11-16-2016, 08:26 PM
How many identify as bi sexual and actively have sex while cross dressed?

Dana44
11-16-2016, 10:06 PM
I do like men, however I say that with girting teeth.. They are pretty fickle and have no interest in a relationship. I have had women all f my life and they are so soft , pretty and so loyal and loving. I have done a few men but as I say they are pretty dang fickle. So, women are for me.

S. Lisa Smith
11-16-2016, 10:33 PM
I love both sides of me. I am straight when em home and a les when en femme, but I'm taken. :)

Nikkilovesdresses
11-17-2016, 03:13 AM
I'm bi with no particular desire to have sex with either men or women while dressed - but if it happens it happens, I'd have no problem with it. But crossdressing isn't an erotic event for me in the first place.

But I think your question has deep significance to many of us. We like to pretend we're women, to emulate women, so what's illogical about us wanting to have sex 'as women', ie as a hetero woman?

It's easy for me to relate to because I like sex with both men and women, but for those who have only known hetero sex, who only identify as hetero, I can see how it must be confusing and maybe frightening. I can see you wondering, where the hell does this feminising begin and where does it end?

Steeltownfella
11-17-2016, 05:50 AM
I have a bi sexual history and have enjoyed my time with men. I consider myself sexual period. I have never had an actual relationship with a man just fun nsa animal sex. My wifes aware and is fine as she knows I believe in monogomy. Being attracted to women especially she knows if Im goin to cheat it will be cheating doesnt matter with whom. We role play in lingerie and we have an active sex life even before this desire. I think lets just all be who we are and enjoy our time on this rock is short.

Peace

Connie D50
11-17-2016, 07:57 AM
Sally I identify with this however at this time I have had the chance to have it with a man. I have however have had sex dressed as a women with a women.

Ressie
11-17-2016, 12:28 PM
How many identify as bi sexual and actively have sex while cross dressed?
I've done it a few times.

laura.lapinski
11-17-2016, 02:56 PM
I think I am bi. I haven't been with anyone dressed, other than myself. :) I fantasize about other CD's and pre-op trans with men. That's it.

JenniferMBlack
11-17-2016, 04:30 PM
I am bi have been with men and women both cross dressed and not. Cding brings an added element with either one kind of like whips and chains.

LIKETODRESS2
11-17-2016, 06:02 PM
bi sexual

Tracii G
11-17-2016, 06:11 PM
CDing and which gender clothes I wear make no difference as far as my sexuality.
Women are pretty and very nice creatures but sexually not my thing.

ellbee
11-17-2016, 06:50 PM
From stuff I've read in the past, most say something like 80-90% of CD'ers are hetero.

One even went as low as like 2 out of 3, but I'm guessing that might be wishful-thinking, and/or skewed (or sloppy) data collecting.

It's been my observation over the decades that the 80-90% is probably more realistic. Is this forum on the lower end with that? Seems like it sometimes, anyway, which is no big deal.

So, that leaves the rest as defined as gay, and most likely, bi. (With perhaps some asexuals or pans or whatever thrown in there for good measure.)

Anyway, I know some might not understand it, but I'm one of those who is hetero as a guy, and bi while en femme. And I've dug deep, and no, I don't believe it's some sort of "latent" thing with me, either.

Years ago I used to sleep with one guy who I knew really well for a long time -- but only while I was all dolled-up. Yes, I was "the woman," and we did various things in various ways. Loved it every time. Ain't nothing like it. And would probably do it again in a heartbeat with the right guy.

Sorry for "grossing" anyone out, but the OP did ask a question, and well, a girl has needs, too, you know! :o :laughing:

ImJessicaNow
11-17-2016, 09:28 PM
Im bi curious in male mode, but when I crossdress I dont feel bicurious towards men but I do feel bisexual towards girls during that time.

sometimes_miss
11-17-2016, 10:40 PM
I'm not bisexual but have been buy sexual.

Rhandi Spencer
11-18-2016, 03:49 PM
I am Bi sexual curious.

Lilly 40C
11-19-2016, 06:37 AM
I am bi-sexual and enjoy sex equally with both men and women whether dressed or not. Although being with a man while dressed kissing passionately and letting him undress me is a REAL turn on.

Kristy 56
11-19-2016, 10:14 AM
Bi curious when dressed, preferably with a CD

CONSUELO
11-19-2016, 10:53 AM
I have had lovely relationships with both men and women while in my full transvestite mode and enjoyed them very much. I suppose that makes me a bi-sexual person but I don't identify myself as bi-sexual. In fact I don't really think of a label for my sexuality at all.

Nigella
11-19-2016, 05:13 PM
Looks like some cannot respond to the OP, thread done