PDA

View Full Version : Lost time

Gen D
11-17-2016, 01:51 AM
Just hate when its happens...
Last week I was supposed to have a few hours on Friday morning - kids in school and wife went to a friend.
I was so looking forward to it...
BUT... of course, when we woke up, one of the kids got up ill and stayed home with me.
I was very disappointed all day long, and felt both sorry for is illness and angry at him.
just hate when you mange to have some time to dress and than loosing it...

DIANEF
11-17-2016, 06:37 AM
I know that feeling OH SO WELL!! Genuinely believe there is a conspiracy going on to deny me any time to myself. Fact is s..t happens, and your sons health comes first. Just have to grin and bear it, which is difficult sometimes, and wait for next time.

Elizabeth G
11-17-2016, 06:38 AM
I can certainly understand where you're coming from. My Beth time is very limited and I tend to plan well in advance. After all the anticipation it can be very frustrating to have it all go up in smoke.

Elizabeth

Kiersten
11-17-2016, 06:55 AM
I can certainly relate, there were times I had days planned out but for whatever reason plans don't always work out. There is nothing you can do but suck it up and move on.

BLUE ORCHID
11-17-2016, 07:14 AM
Hi Gen:hugs:, Life Happens , There will be other chances to dress, I hope that the youngster feels better soon...:daydreaming:...

Judy-Somthing
11-17-2016, 07:42 AM
I really hate when someone or something interferes with play-time.

Krisi
11-17-2016, 10:22 AM
It could have been worse. You could have woken up dead!

We have to accept the things we can't change and move on. I couldn't dress yesterday because I have been sick and finally got to see the doctor. That's life.

Gen D
11-17-2016, 05:48 PM
I know that some time your plans are not working as you imagined them, and I am fine with that - that's life. (life is what happens when you're making plans)
I just was angry on me being angry...
(by the way - that happened a week ago, and my son got better in the noon of that day after he had a big nap)