PDA

View Full Version : New clothes from xdress

Steeltownfella
11-17-2016, 08:41 AM
Hello all. I got a much anticipated parcel yesterda. Up to now I had only worn my wifes lingerie and we both have loved t. Last night I got to wear my new satin panties lowcut. A new bra made just for men and a camisol all nice and satin smooth which my wife helped me put on lol. I was shy for some reason when my wife asked me to model it but that soon went away. We had a lovely time lying in bed both in lingerie watching tv and then being very passionate making love together. Now she wants to put makeup on me starting with lippy and make me her girl. I liked how the cut of the items fit so nice and felt comforrable. The camisol was a bit snug but the bra and panties fit great more to orser shortly for sure.

Krisi
11-17-2016, 10:19 AM
That's great and I know you enjoyed it.

Why not just buy your clothes locally? If something you buy doesn't fit you can return it (not panties but most anything else). If you're embarrassed, shop with your wife. Folks will think it's for her.

Steeltownfella
11-17-2016, 10:32 AM
That's great and I know you enjoyed it.

Why not just buy your clothes locally? If something you buy doesn't fit you can return it (not panties but most anything else). If you're embarrassed, shop with your wife. Folks will think it's for her.
Ya I guess its not wanting to be recocnized and these are made for males. But your right shop locally is better Ill source some from around my neck of the woods

ImJessicaNow
11-17-2016, 09:40 PM
Thanks for giving me the info for xdress. I usually order online from the girls section but they never fit me right as we have different body shapes.

sometimes_miss
11-17-2016, 10:41 PM
Another vote for xdress here as well. Good service, the products fit well and are made well.

Tracy Irving
11-17-2016, 10:47 PM
It's probably just me but I don't think I want to wear a bra made for a man. I only own bras made for women and probably couldn't tell the difference between the two if I tried. But, back in my mind, I would know. Maybe I'm just weird...

DW
11-17-2016, 11:19 PM
I shop the Value Villages.
Nobody cares what you buy as long as you buy. Have purchased bra's, corsets, heels, skirts, dresses, etc. with no problems, no looks, no reactions.
Now, my panties I buy new! Sears, The Bay, Walmart, Winners, etc. Also no problems, no reactions.

Natasha V
11-18-2016, 12:34 AM
Tracci I feel the same way when I shop in my mind I want to know the items I purchase are made for a women, otherwise I don't feel like buying them.

suzanne
11-18-2016, 03:24 AM
Any time you shop online, you are taking chances with the size and fit. If what you purchase this way fits and looks good on you, consider yourself lucky. Go to a brick and mortar women's clothing store, get help from real professional SA's and use their fitting rooms and buy only those items you know look right on you. It sounds daunting, I know, but these places are much friendlier than you imagine, and it starts feeling more comfortable almost immediately. Totally worth it.

JenniferMBlack
11-18-2016, 09:27 AM
I agree withSuzanne about going to the brick and mortar stores and trying things on. It is very daunting at first , and much more comfortable almost imediately. The problem then becomes you want to go out and shop all the rime.

Ally 2112
11-19-2016, 10:05 AM
Another vote for value village