PDA

View Full Version : The Same Size Bra

Krisi
11-17-2016, 09:08 AM
Yesterday, my wife and I went to our scheduled doctor's appointments. We go together to save time and so we can both hear what the doctor says about each other. The nurse took our blood pressure and then weighed each of us. In the examining room she was entering this information into the computer. She commented "You two are so cute; your blood pressure is almost the same and your weight is almost the same."

I started to say "Yea, we both wear the same sized bra also." but I thought the better of it. I told my wife later and she smiled.

DIANEF
11-17-2016, 09:11 AM
Funnily enough my wife used to take a 36B, until she put some weight on, I still do.

ImJessicaNow
11-17-2016, 09:31 PM
Thats super cute! I love these stories!

Jenn A116
11-18-2016, 08:05 AM
Funny but my wife and I also wear the same size bra. Sometimes she needs to go to a bigger cup size, depending on where she is on the weight pendulum. Mine don't change though. :)

BLUE ORCHID
11-18-2016, 08:15 AM
Hi Krisi:hugs:, That was a cute story, My wife and I also wear the same size bras, Tops & Skirts...:daydreaming:...

Krisi
11-18-2016, 09:22 AM
We wear stretch bras. (Ahh Bra, Genie Bra, etc.) I have more chest but less boobs. She makes up for her smaller chest with bigger boobs. We wear the same size tops and bottoms as well.