PDA

View Full Version : Dressing over seas

TracyUK
11-18-2016, 01:59 PM
Do any of you ladies have any experience of going out dressed in Italy. I have been asked to come out of retirement to help with jobs in Italy, this will mean an overnight in Naples and two nights in Rome whilst I recalibrate equipment I installed there some time ago.
Being out where nobody would know me I was thinking I might be braver there that hear at home. The job in Naples is just outside the centre which could make it easier but the Rome job is pretty central. At this point still not sure if I dare.

sara.rafaela
11-18-2016, 06:13 PM
Don't know if this helps. I went out in Sao Paulo Brazil. I was reluctant at first. Concern 1. Though a frequent traveler there, I did not know of specific, suitable, and friendly places. Concern 2. How I would be received by hue General public. Concern 3. This is a relatively high crime city. How could I keep myself safe, and how would the police and public respond to a crossdresser in trouble. I worked through the concerns and did go out. Concern 2, I had to just go see, and it was good.

docrobbysherry
11-19-2016, 01:24 AM
This was taken last summer in Venice. But, I was so nervous the entire time I really have no idea!:eek: