PDA

View Full Version : A Dream of Inadequacy

Meghan4now
11-19-2016, 09:57 AM
So, I don't dream often about being crossdressed, and mostly when I do, it somehow involves being caught and even sometimes morphs into the naked in public dream. Yikes, issues for sure, right?

But last night I had a dream where I was at the upcoming crossport Christmas party. And lots oof friends were there, ones I've met just once multiple times. And it was good.

But then I noticed that I had rushed to get ready, and had skipped a few accessories, no necklace, my everyday studs instead of the pretty dangles I wanted, no corset. I was dressed and decent, but not where I wanted to be. And all the other gals were really decked out and fantastic. And I just felt inadequate.

So strange.....

Tracy Irving
11-19-2016, 10:56 AM
Some think that dreams really do come true. Let's hope this isn't one of them.

Lana Mae
11-19-2016, 12:04 PM
Some times dreams show our subconscious thought and some are just dreams. Be adequate!! You can do it! Hugs Lana Mae

Diane Smith
11-19-2016, 03:43 PM
You may need to write down and follow a checklist as you prepare for the party ... corset, necklace, earrings ... to make sure you get it right!

- Diane

AnnieMac
11-19-2016, 04:28 PM
It's all good - dreams are life's dress rehearsals, and worry is just a prayer that stuff will go wrong.