PDA

View Full Version : Enjoying the pink fog!!

CartoonistChick
11-20-2016, 07:16 AM
Hi again all!

I would've posted more often as of late, but work has kept me super busy. Just thought I'd poke my head in here & get y'all caught up to speed...

I'm still in that haze of the proverbial 'pink fog', but I've managed to turn down my excitement a notch, at least enough to think more level-headed. lol! Am slowly building my new wardrobe and my wish list for clothing items in the future is getting longer by the minute...the latest clothing purchases I'm quite excited about though are my very first official pair of jeggings, ribbed turtleneck dress, and a pair of fishnets (to go with said dress). However, what I'm MOST giddy over is the fact that it's finally starting to feel like fall/borderline winter where I live....and goodness knows how I love me some layers! :D With daytime temps now to be only mid-40's with some biting winds, I managed to get my hands on a cute knitted hat & glove set, plus some sweater knit tights just time for this brrrrrr-tastic onset (which will go great with my knit leggings and knee high winter boots!!).

And in other news, I'm getting more and more comfortable with frequent going out in public wearing my new wardrobe items. I haven't started with applying makeup yet -- right now I want to be used to my awesome clothes first. :) (I'm definitely contemplating a wig purchase in the near future and already know what I want to get!) So far no weird glances or offhanded comments, other than compliments of how the color red really looks good on me.

Anyway, that be my news for now...until next time!

DIANEF
11-20-2016, 07:42 AM
This is a great time of year to get out and about, Im fairly new to it but getting more adventurous. Just got myself a new winter coat, which I absolutely love.

Tracy Irving
11-20-2016, 09:46 AM
Thursday it was in the 70's. Friday was upper 60's and yesterday it was 37. Summer is over. Time to pull out all that wonderful winter clothing!

Lana Mae
11-20-2016, 10:27 AM
I need a coat and scarf and gloves. Holding the pink fog at bay for now-no money, but soon!! Fortunately it does not get that cold here in the South. Hugs Lana Mae

CartoonistChick
11-20-2016, 05:03 PM
Thursday it was in the 70's. Friday was upper 60's and yesterday it was 37. Summer is over. Time to pull out all that wonderful winter clothing!

I know my wife would say I'm nuts for saying it, but wouldn't it be nice if Fall/Winter would hang on for as long as how Summer has?