PDA

View Full Version : Photoshoot and real friendly CD and transgender dance club in NYC

kerrianne
11-20-2016, 11:47 PM
its been a long time since ive posted here but im glad to be back here. Recently i was asked to do get a portfolio done for a possibility of a modeling gig. I looked up this photographer in NYC who not only couldnt be more friendly, she knocked it out of the park with her expertise in modeling. She provided hair make up but the wardrobe as well. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to get professional photos done.See attachment to see her photos.
Anyone looking for a friendly place to go in NYC to go dancing look no further. I found the ultimate place called the Pyramid club on Ave A in NYC. I went there this past Saturday night. Every Sat night they play 80s music all night. Went with a bunch of ggs and the crowd was mixed from all walks of life and ages. Saw people ranging in ages from 20 somethings to mature crowds and everytging in between. The staff couldnt be more friendly and the club was packed. Music was amazing and kept me in the dance floor as each song was better than the last. I was complimented all night by all on my dress and was flattered when strangers asked me to dance. I gughly recommend this club on any Sat night if you are in lower east side of NYC

Jackie7
11-22-2016, 08:35 AM
That's our neighborhood, love the East Village! Next time post before you go and we'll meet you there!

Territx
11-22-2016, 10:20 AM
Hi! I must have "blown it" somehow because I cannot see the attachment -- could you please re-post the information. Thanks.

kerrianne
11-22-2016, 03:30 PM
Im planning to go again this Sat night

barbara gordon
11-28-2016, 06:52 PM
its great that you are getting out in the city !

did you make it back to the pyramid club?

kerrianne
11-28-2016, 07:18 PM
Of course i did. Had a great time. Met 2 girls who kept me on dance floor all night. One girl from here met me there too but she left early

mona lisa
12-31-2016, 09:20 PM
its been a long time since ive posted here but im glad to be back here. Recently i was asked to do get a portfolio done for a possibility of a modeling gig. I looked up this photographer in NYC who not only couldnt be more friendly, she knocked it out of the park with her expertise in modeling. She provided hair make up but the wardrobe as well. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to get professional photos done.See attachment to see her photos.
Anyone looking for a friendly place to go in NYC to go dancing look no further. I found the ultimate place called the Pyramid club on Ave A in NYC. I went there this past Saturday night. Every Sat night they play 80s music all night. Went with a bunch of ggs and the crowd was mixed from all walks of life and ages. Saw people ranging in ages from 20 somethings to mature crowds and everytging in between. The staff couldnt be more friendly and the club was packed. Music was amazing and kept me in the dance floor as each song was better than the last. I was complimented all night by all on my dress and was flattered when strangers asked me to dance. I gughly recommend this club on any Sat night if you are in lower east side of NYC

I am jealous.