PDA

View Full Version : Wife trimmed me...

Joan.Meredith
11-21-2016, 08:02 AM
I keep getting surprised by this woman that is my woman. Over the weekend, she helped me and took the clippers to my body hair. She also said "I can't wait till both our bodies are smooth" I'm still in shock. :eek: Somebody pinch me, is this a dream?

Cassiek
11-21-2016, 08:10 AM
My wife who does not know that I dress has been helping me with trimming my back and chest hair for years. She recently gave me the thumbs up to have laser treatments to have it permanently removed. I shave my legs and armpits but still do not have a true sense of what she thinks of this yet. I wish and hope she likes the smoothness as much as I do!!!!

Krisi
11-21-2016, 09:21 AM
That's great. Tell her you love her.

Maybe after she shaves your legs you can ask to try on her pantyhose. Then a pair of panties. Then a bra ..............

Joan.Meredith
11-21-2016, 09:24 AM
Well, Krisi she has given me two tops a pair of pantyhose, and a bra to call my own. I've felt like I'm in heaven lately. I do need to get a pack of my own panties, tried to wearing my male bikini briefs.

deebra
11-21-2016, 01:47 PM
Joan, sounds like she wants you to be her girl mate. Look at all the good things you can share. The two of you need to go shopping in the women's department; your wardrobe needs some things;....... panties, shoes, girl pants, skirt, tops, makeup............................

ClosetED
11-21-2016, 02:50 PM
You are lucky, but can still go slow. Maybe some wine and cuddle time. Say you are very interested in her comment about both being smooth, that it sounds exciting and you want to make her happy. Ask what else can be done to make her desires come true - you are willing to do whatever she wants, because you love her so much.
Hugs, Ellen

Teri Ray
11-21-2016, 10:38 PM
Sounds as though your wife is a great gal. Take things slow and enjoy being with your wife.

Territx
11-22-2016, 11:19 AM
I agree with the post about "going slow" -- try talking to her about her interests in this aspect and what she might want to try next. Good luck.

Sissy_Michelle
11-23-2016, 11:29 AM
Joan,

She trimmed you? That is a real good first step, to see if she approves of your dressing. I did almost the same thing, with positive results. I told my wife when we first started dating that I wore lingerie. She wasn't too satisfied so she bought me a bra and panty set that I wore as often as I could to prove it to her. One evening she made the comment that I would not only look a lot better in the lingerie but it would feel a lot better if we trimmed some of my body hair. When I agreed she got the clippers and began trimming, but she made several mistakes and said "wait here" and came back with a razor and shaving cream...

When she was done shaving my chest, armpits, bikini area, then my legs... She wasn't too happy with how my legs looked so that is the only area that we allowed to grow back. Now every two weeks I use Nair on my chest and armpits, and use Nair on my bikini area to keep everything smooth. A bra or bandaids are almost manditoy the day after she removes my chest and armpit hair. If not my undershirt will rub my nipples raw...

It started as her idea, she supports me and still helps me out. It was a good first step. The only embarrassing part I had was the locker room at the gym. Now they are used to it.

@--}----
Michelle

Tracii G
11-23-2016, 03:39 PM
Why were were you embarrassed at the gym?
Lots of guys shave their chests and backs these days.

DrFabulous0
11-23-2016, 05:10 PM
Sod the gym take up cycling, it's weird to have any hair below the neck amongst cyclists.