PDA

View Full Version : Harassment, heckling and confrentation

Jenny22
11-22-2016, 02:35 PM
If it has ever happened to you, when dressed, were you able to handle it in a positive way so that the person or persons gained insight into our femme needs and life style?

What did you do or say, and how did you do it?

I'm guessing that we who want to venture out will benefit greatly from the way you handled the challenge.

Jodi
11-22-2016, 04:38 PM
I can't think of any time I was harassed, but I have been asked sarcastic questions. I handle it with a smile and a sense of humor. An example is a woman at a New Years Eve party asked me--Can I feel your breasts. My response was-- sure, if I can feel yours.

Humor usually defuses most situations.

jodi

Rachael Leigh
11-22-2016, 05:17 PM
I'm not answering this from any experience I've had while out but I would think the best way to handle it would be to ignore it or if you are caught in a question just diffuse it. Ask the person if they would like it if someone questiond how they dress or looked. But me personally I would do my best not to confront. I try my best to go about my business like it's a normal day for me , which it is I try to let others see me as comfortable in my skin and I think that's what throws off the
normals as it were

Exris
11-22-2016, 05:24 PM
Well - Im closeted. But closeted and a bit lazy.

Meaning in my building of 6 flats (apartments) there is a communal area. A TV area where we can chill (noone hardly ever does) and storage. I went down 3am'ish last week to pick something up. I was in nightwear. I didnt exactly get caught. Im not a total imbecile. Tho that action might retract that bold statement.

But I did get sideways glanced at. Now Im sure that everyone of us "in total man mode" likes to think of us each as being the full on hulk. Im not in some ways... he's strong but butt slow.

However Im (unfortunately - makes gurl moments suck) a bit of a rock. Iv lost a stone in weight recently - and that may be good for my figure but it's only pronounced my muscle mass. I look even bigger now than I did in my fatter earlier month.

So I didnt get caught. I got kinda flashed. And that person has wolf whistled at me when he's felt it's OK when with his friends. He's expecting some kind of admission I expect.

Well things are afoot now. I want to see what he will do next. I put the fear of god into him 3 days ago. Havent seen him since except one time when he came down when he could easily hear there were a number of other household mates holding a conversation. He wouldnt even meet eyes with me.

Im going to get him. With or without his friends. We will have an understanding.

And dont any of you think Im going to beat him or offer violence. I wont do any of that. I detest violence. Iv laid it out in that past... been a victim in the past. Thats not what Im about.

Snarky commentary will stop soon. I cant wait to post some pics of me soon. Passable? NOPE... but Im just sick of this shit attitude against us that dare to dream a little.

Claudia D
11-22-2016, 06:04 PM
Last week I was in Phoenix with my family and I was not dressed for the most part but I always underdress (cami,panties,etc). My uncle and his wife came out to the end of the week to visit. One day I was getting into the pool and my uncle said "You were wearing a shirt with straps?" I said "Yes" and that was the end of it.

Probably had tan lines or strap marks. The point is that most people do not care! :)