PDA

View Full Version : Another mistake

Jordan1984
11-23-2016, 03:04 PM
Ok so I have had a couple of days to myself after playing mum for a couple of days. My other half (not married) was away on a spa retreat 3 days 2 nights break with her mum.
So after dropping my son off to school, I had the day to myself so did a bit of long over due dressing time.
I had a job to look at so decided to get a pair of pantyhose and a pair of little knickers out, and under dress for the morning. Had a great morning drive back went to the gym, not before going to the toilet to change into boxers. Put the pantyhose and knickers in my inside coat pocket, forgot about them.
Until I was on the phone to a friend thinking about the last couple of days and was like s*** the garments. My misses had moved the washing pile which had my coat on to the bed upstairs. I ran up and see that the tights had come out on the pocket a bit. She must have seen then.

I posted of here a bit ago, about taking some photos of me walking in leggings, the way the light hit me you could also be my knickers.
This was sent to her on her phone (my old phone) through gmail which she see, much to her horror. You can imagine that conversation. I told her I liked wearing thongs which see is ok with as long as they are cotton plain black lol.

Dreading the next maybe 2hrs, she is getting our son to bed now so hoping she don't bring it up.

Moral of the story ALWAYS CHECK CHECK CHECK and maybe this would not have happened to me AGAIN.
Been so long since I have dressed up can't believe I have got sloppy lol.

DIANEF
11-23-2016, 03:15 PM
Similar story, had a day of dressing and packed everything away, or so I thought. Wife shouts from upstairs 'what are these?' I go up to find her holding a pair of white knickers which are far too small to be hers, Fortunately they were brand new still with a label attached, and I told her I had pinched them from work (did sell clothing where I worked) and not realised the size. Somehow she believed me, but my clean up routine became much more thorough after that!

Tracii G
11-23-2016, 03:32 PM
You should have told her the truth from the beginning.
Now you are going to have one hell of a time getting her to believe anything you say from now on.

Pat
11-23-2016, 03:39 PM
Moral of the story ALWAYS CHECK CHECK CHECK and maybe this would not have happened to me AGAIN.

I suppose that's A moral for the story, but not sure it's THE moral. Maybe the moral would include not trying to hide these things from your SO. ;)

Jordan1984
11-23-2016, 04:05 PM
Different situations for different people. I decided to keep my dressing from my so, the same I have done with all my other girlfriends, and out of fear of losing her.
Yes it would have been a 100 times easier to tell her from the outset, then if she did not agree or accept that part of me maybe we would not have genarated feelings and now love and have a son together.
I would not risk that now over me being selfish, in a way, and dressing.

Maybe moral of the story is to be true fully from the beginning.

Allisa
11-23-2016, 04:06 PM
Reminds me of an old saying..."oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive". I think that's correct but anyway, there it is.

Lana Mae
11-23-2016, 04:18 PM
I am going to say it again! Truth, honesty, and communication help a relationship last! IMHO Hugs Lana Mae

Tracii G
11-23-2016, 05:18 PM
OK So now she knows something is going on and you have 2 choices.
1 Tell her everything and hope it goes well.
2 Get ready for all hell to break loose and you will end up being the bad guy that caused all the problems.

DrFabulous0
11-23-2016, 05:27 PM
Unless you are subconsciously trying to get caught I would think it would be best to just be open and honest, humans seem to appreciate that. And do you really want to be in a relationship in which you have to conceal a part of yourself? She may surprise you.

Nikkilovesdresses
11-24-2016, 10:30 AM
...just be open and honest, *humans seem to appreciate that.

*some

Others are better left in innocence.

Krisi
11-28-2016, 09:57 AM
I agree that for most of us, the best thing is to be honest and up front about our little "hobby", but it can be very difficult for some people. We don't know everyone's personal situation so all we should be doing is suggesting. I don't think it's fair to gang up on Jordan for not telling her. Perhaps, like me, the time will come when it's appropriate.