PDA

View Full Version : Funny things that could only happen to a CD/TG when in drab

Becky Blue
11-23-2016, 11:45 PM
Many times in my life things have happened that could only happen to a Tperson. this one was quite funny.

A few years back, my wife was overseas, I decided to take a Becky day, the kids were at school giving me hours of time alone at home safely. There I was dolled up cleaning the house as any good housewife would be doing (for you feminists that was a joke).

The phone rings and its work with a question "are you lazing around enjoying your time off?" says the caller. No says I "I am actually busy cleaning the house and doing the washing." He says "Well Mrs Blue (not my real name) do you have time to help me with something? "Err ok" says this girl looking down at her boobs, skirt, and pink flats.... if only he knew what he had said.

sometimes_miss
11-24-2016, 06:25 AM
So were you all dolled up, or were you in drab? I don't get it.

Judith96a
11-24-2016, 06:27 AM
Tee hee! Have you an especially feminine voice or did the caller just hear "housework" and assume "housewife"?

Bonnie Chan
11-24-2016, 06:50 AM
If I understand the joke correctly, it's about the caller making a joke with you by calling you "Mrs." because you're doing housework, like a typical housewife? The caller knew it was a "Mr." that he was talking too. But you actually were in "Mrs." mode which is funny because the caller actually called you "Mrs." correctly without knowing it :)

- Bonnie

Becky Blue
11-24-2016, 09:07 AM
Got it Bonnie, I was dolled up doing housework, the caller who knew me called me mrs because I was doing housework. which of course was very ironic.

ChristinaK
11-24-2016, 09:19 AM
That's a very cute story. At least you didn't use a feminine voice!

I have received calls many times en femme and several times I've started talking in my feminine voice. Particularly when in my car. My wife has sounded annoyed or suspicious a couple of times. Did it to my friend and he didn't mention it.

I guess it's hard for me to switch roles so fast and am afraid it's going to get me in trouble. Several times I have just not answered.

Tracy Irving
11-24-2016, 09:43 AM
Cute story. I hope you were able to help over the phone and didn't have to go drab and leave the house.

DIANEF
11-24-2016, 10:10 AM
Some years ago I worked in a store where I was the only male member of staff with about 20 female colleagues. They would often have nights out in the city center and one day some of them invited me along. I declined saying I would feel out of place, and one said 'Oh, it's alright, you're one of the girls now'. Wow, I thought, if only you knew. I did go and had a great time.

CONSUELO
11-24-2016, 10:31 AM
I once took a weekend class in drawing given by a female artist. I was the only male in the class. I did not dress for the class but of course I wore female underwear, panties and camisole top etc., and I also wore perfume and presented more or less androgynously. At the end of the class, the instructor was thanking everyone for working so hard and for helping one another when she called me out, thanked me and said that everyone enjoyed my company so much that they had voted to make me an honorary woman. It was an enjoyable class, I loved the female companionship and the ending was just precious.