PDA

View Full Version : That Moment Your Heart Almost Stops...

Kaze_
11-24-2016, 08:23 AM
While I mix n' match every day I hadn't done myself up enfemme for some time, a year or more.

That was to change this night.

I dug my makeup bag, forms, and other necessities out of their well nestled resting places and woke them to the sounds of clacking plastic as I collected my supplies.

Beginning my journey I set to work.

Like a bicycle it seems once once you learn you never forget and everything starting coming together. The painting, the tucking, the cinching, and the adjusting... Even my eye liner laid down perfect, though my contouring left a little(lot) to be desired. It's a skill I have yet to really master...

Flipping the wig back over my head my vision is blocked as I adjust and brush out the instrument of transformation. I brush the bangs to the left out of my eyes and bask in what's the real moment of transformation. Inspecting myself and making a few more adjustments I'm satisfied I'm the best fake I'm going to be. I grab a form fitting Lululemon jacket & a pair of Lululemon Studio Pants, which are one of my favorite things in the world, and a final inspection comes out favorably.

Being a clandestine operation, I dawn an oversized black hoodie to keep things on the down low as I slink out into the early AM darkness. Senses heightened like a cat I move swiftly, but nonchalantly and slide into the driver's seat as the door shuts a let out a sigh of relief. I started the car, ditched the offensive hoodie, and set out on my way. A trip to the post office to move around and get some air, ....and I like to see myself in the large windows. :^)

A country blacktop road. A stop sign. It's a T junction.

Three way stop and a blind turn.

Right turn.

Cop.

On the shoulder, left side. I get off the gas as my headlights light up the reflectors of something I hoped not to see.

Trying not to seem suspect I regain my composure and start accelerating to the speed limit. I pass the object of my shock and look into the mirror.

The patrol car's taillights come on.

A little backstory, I live & work in a relatively small town. The cops here all have body cameras. Getting pulled over, beyond that embarrassment, would certainly have the story spread all over town with proof. Needless to say I'm deep in the closet as any revelation toward my eccentric activities has the potential to cost me my job and much more. Before I leave I tell myself I shouldn't do this as some curios officer is going to find a reason to pull you over and you'll be ruined.

Back to the story, my heart sinks and I resign myself to defeat.

Now I know this cop knows me as he's nailed me before in the same spot for some nonsense reason simply because he wanted to look at the classic car I have. A truck was at the left stop sign and moved right after I did, my mirrors are now full of nothing but his headlights.

I can't see the cop, but I know he's coming.

I'm numb.

A little down the road I take a right. I'm watching.

There's no one following me.

The relief.

That one was too close for comfort.

DIANEF
11-24-2016, 08:38 AM
For people who drive a fair bit the thought of being stopped for any reason is always at the back of your mind. In some areas the police have quotas to fill and on a quiet day they may take any excuse to stop someone for even the most minor reason. I have had a police car follow me (but probably just going in the same direction) and when it turned off the sense of relief was huge. Unfortunately it is one of the hazards of driving dressed.

Anne K
11-24-2016, 09:00 AM
Well, if you drive late at night, you will be pulled over sooner than later; especially in a small town and driving a notible vehicle. I can understand the thrill of forbidden fruit, but you should prepare for the day you are pulled over. I urge you to use this experience to grow. You seem to be fairly young. Do you think dressing will go away as you age? How do you want your life to be in 20 years? Do you want to remain in deep cover, or experience the freedom to be yourself? Sorry if I'm being preachy......

Kaze_
11-24-2016, 09:16 AM
Well, if you drive late at night, you will be pulled over sooner than later; especially in a small town and driving a notible vehicle. I can understand the thrill of forbidden fruit, but you should prepare for the day you are pulled over. I urge you to use this experience to grow. You seem to be fairly young. Do you think dressing will go away as you age? How do you want your life to be in 20 years? Do you want to remain in deep cover, or experience the freedom to be yourself? Sorry if I'm being preachy......

I've actually never been pulled over in the early AM and I'm a night owl.

The cop who apparently likes to sit there every now and then got me in the evening.

CDing is just fun/fetish for me, I get a rise out of it. I'm first a foremost male and intend to fill that societal role, if I had a better face things might be different. :P

Having fun while I can.

Tracy Irving
11-24-2016, 09:17 AM
What few threads I have read on this site suggest that police officers have been very professional when encountering a member of our community. Your small town might have a bad seed cop if he would use the video from his body camera to try to get you fired and more. All because you were wearing fabric to hide your nakedness. Sad...

Kaze_
11-24-2016, 09:26 AM
What few threads I have read on this site suggest that police officers have been very professional when encountering a member of our community. Your small town might have a bad seed cop if he would use the video from his body camera to try to get you fired and more. All because you were wearing fabric to hide your nakedness. Sad...

My paranoia mostly.

This town has a more of a South West attitude rather than the Deep South gossip attitude I grew up in, meaning people mind their business.

However, word of eccentric individuals tend to get around. I'm not saying the officer would directly attempt to get me fired or even be unprofessional, rather doubtful actually.

I just don't want to find out!

For people who drive a fair bit the thought of being stopped for any reason is always at the back of your mind. In some areas the police have quotas to fill and on a quiet day they may take any excuse to stop someone for even the most minor reason. I have had a police car follow me (but probably just going in the same direction) and when it turned off the sense of relief was huge. Unfortunately it is one of the hazards of driving dressed.

There's a video of a man in a gray skirt suit getting pulled over.

Some clip that was popular on the cop shows some time ago.

That's burned into my brain as something I don't want happening to me.

mirima1992
11-25-2016, 03:50 PM
I remember that clip. His mistake was panicking and not pulling over, resulting in several police cars joining in a relatively low speed chase before he finally pulled over.

Krisi
11-28-2016, 09:44 AM
Acting suspiciously is a sure way to draw attention to yourself, both from the public and from the police. Driving around alone late at night as a woman is one sure way. Doing anything out of the ordinary (including not making eye contact) when you see is another. Making a lot of turns as if you are trying to evade the police is sure to attract attention.

It's far better to just "own" it. Drive in the daytime. Dress as a normal woman, don't try to hide your face. Drive like you are actually going someplace. Better yet, drive someplace a woman would go (like a shopping mall) and get out of the car and walk.