PDA

View Full Version : Deep in the pink fog

jennifer0918
11-27-2016, 10:27 AM
This fall weather brings the pink fog for me I just love going out en femme during this time of year.There is a different vibe during the fall for me ,summer doesn't cut it for me,such is life.Wanted to say hi to everybody on here,I'm on Facebook now as Jennifer never had a femme page,this is my first page.

IleneD
11-27-2016, 11:40 AM
There are so many more good clothes choices. A greater variety of materials and fabrics that suit the weather, and fall colors are warm and inviting to wear. There's the great advantage of layering. That assists in The Illusion and making a more passable presentation.
I just love the way the dresses and sweaters/tops hang on me.

Fall/Winter is good for getting out, but it's also a great time to stay in and dress. When bad weather days trap me inside, it's a great time to hunker down, put on a great dress and lounge en femme around the house. A new winter storm is blowing off the Rockies today. :heehee: Today we dress; Tomorrow we ski.
Enjoy YOUR day today, and be as pretty as you can be.

Teresa
11-27-2016, 02:43 PM
Jennifer,

Each season brings pros and cons, never got to wear all the summer stuff I have so it will have to wait a good few months now before I get the chance. Heels are not so good to wear in slippier conditions but I'm not keen on the more practical footwear. Some winter stuff is great to wear, I've always loved coats because they can hide some lovely outfits which are revealed when opening the coat, like an enticing layer cake ! I've always found that quite sexy wondering what outfit is hidden under a coat, never had the chance before until fairly recently, I had avery short Union Jack dress hidden under my raincoat.

The pink fog may drift in and out but the real stuff is a pain when you're driving to meet others.

NancySue
11-27-2016, 03:25 PM
Hi and Welcome. I totally agree. Fall has always been my favorite season. The falling leaves, cooler weather, etc. for some reason, seem to make everything I wear feel better, especially my favorites heels and hose. Lined pants with hose are so comfortable, and soft sweaters. 💁

Amy07
11-27-2016, 04:02 PM
Nice post. With Black Friday, I have about $700 of nice outfits coming to me for about $300. Sweet.

Lana Mae
11-27-2016, 04:38 PM
Be careful in that pink fog! It can make you do some crazy things!!!! LOL Hugs Lana Mae

jennifer0918
11-27-2016, 07:15 PM
Lana Mae your so right,I'm so deep in the pink fog I wish I could just live en femme.

BLUE ORCHID
11-27-2016, 08:37 PM
Hi Jenn:hugs:, If you have to be in the fog the PINK one is the best one to be in.

I enjoy the chance of seasons and turning my closets over...:daydreaming:...

audreyinalbany
11-27-2016, 11:14 PM
falls great cause it's time for leggings with boots, a look I love, not just to wear but to see as well

Gabriella111
11-27-2016, 11:16 PM
falls great cause it's time for leggings with boots, a look I love, not just to wear but to see as well

The only thing I love about cold months... sweater weather! And yea, leggings and boots. It's about all I wear; sweater dresses with leggings and boots.

jennifer0918
11-28-2016, 12:55 AM
Awww ladies here wishing I could stay Jennifer forever.

bridget thronton
11-28-2016, 03:31 AM
I tend to shop end of the season sales - so i am starting to take the tags off the sweater dresses I bought last April