PDA

View Full Version : What's on your crossdressing bucket list?

Lucy23
11-28-2016, 04:46 AM
I was browsing Pinterest for tips on places to visit in other countries and came across several bucket lists. One thing lead to another and another, and then to a jump of thought process that lead to bucket lists of my own, including one related to dressing. And I'm wondering now what's on yours? A complete makeover? Wear a certain costume on Halloween? Wear any clothes in particular? Go clubbing in a black minidress and heels so high so that you bring flats in your purse?

So here goes mine, in no particular order:

go shopping with a female friend (or girlfriend) and putting a fashion show
dress as a Snow White for Halloween
receive an article of women's clothing as a gift
wear knee high boots with over the knee socks and a flared miniskirt
wear a tulle skirt
wear a mermaid gown
my girlfriend and me wearing matching lingerie sets
walk in heels outside and enjoy the sound they make
and probably the least possible one of them all: a boudoir photoshoot

leannejacobs
11-28-2016, 06:42 AM
A few checks on your list for me 😊
go shopping with a female friend (or girlfriend) and putting a fashion show. Not shopped with someone but had a fashion shoot with the SO.
dress as a Snow White for Halloween
receive an article of women's clothing as a gift, check.
wear knee high boots with over the knee socks and a flared miniskirt, Check.
wear a tulle skirt
wear a mermaid gown
my girlfriend and me wearing matching lingerie sets. Check.
walk in heels outside and enjoy the sound they make. check.
and probably the least possible one of them all: a boudoir photoshoot

Beverley Sims
11-28-2016, 07:16 AM
You both have an exciting time ahead of you, go out and enjoy it.

Me? Get my ears pierced eventually.

BLUE ORCHID
11-28-2016, 07:54 AM
Hi Lucy:hugs:, There were two things on my CD bucket list, Getting my ears pierced and getting a lovely Wedding Gown.

One down and one to go ...:daydreaming:...>Orchid

CarlaWestin
11-28-2016, 08:06 AM
Bucket list or wish list.
-Full makeover and sexy maid outfit for photoshoot at the Welcome to Las Vegas sign.
-Breast implants and permanent makeup. (definitely wish list)
-Mani/Pedi
-Photoshoot in a major indoor shopping mall
-Laser hair removal

Lana Mae
11-28-2016, 08:06 AM
There are many things that would be on the list that I will eventually do. Like go to the grocery store dressed. The number one is have a transformation at Emerald Fantasies!!!! Dream on!! Hugs Lana Mae

Periwinkle
11-28-2016, 08:10 AM
My list is fairly short:
- Buy another fancy dress.
- Go to Japan and crossdress.
- Crossdress in town without panicking.
- Crossdress at the mall.

Karyn Marie
11-28-2016, 08:27 AM
Hmmmm...Let me think....

Shop for my first dress.
Get ears pierced. (This week)
Get a pair of heels
Learn to walk in those heels.
Learn to do my own makeup
......and the list goes on and on.......

Heidi Stevens
11-28-2016, 08:32 AM
Fly pretty. Ready to do it when the conditions line up.

Krisi
11-28-2016, 09:06 AM
Go out in public as Krisi with my wife. Two women shopping, dining, walking, etc.

wendy
11-28-2016, 09:06 AM
- wear a gorgeous wedding dress (something like what kate middleton wore)
- dress up as a beautiful business woman to work (pumps, blazer, snazzy dress shirt, the works).
- wear a Realise swimsuit to the pool
- able to do a full CD makeover (something like Wildside in Toronto).

SherriePall
11-28-2016, 09:44 AM
Gosh. My bucket list is non-existent because I just kind of take things as they come when I dress and go out the couple of times a year I do it.
I do want to get some forms (or at least replace the silicon enhancers I have) and I do want to try on a wedding gown (have tried bridesmaids, prom, mother-of-the, etc. gowns. I asked to try a wedding gown once, but was put off that I had to have an appointment.
And I have had four make-overs at various stores (including one at a Macy's Prescriptives counter.
This is not to say that something will spring to mind that I want to do dressed. Never know.

elliemoss
11-28-2016, 09:58 AM
Happy to say I'm currently working my way through them

> attend a formal ball in a floor length satin evening dress
> go on a romantic dinner date to a nice restaurant
> go to a BDSM/Fetish event
> go out on an all day summer bar hop wearing a summer dress and shades
> go lingerie shopping (which I have done)
> go out clubbing with some female girly friends as one of the girls
> book an appointment for trying on formal dresses in a large store

that's it, looking forward to it all!

Kate Simmons
11-28-2016, 11:09 AM
Why would I have such a thing? Not planning on dying any time soon. I just do things as they come up. :)

Michelle Cheli
11-28-2016, 11:23 AM
1. Spend a full day en femme
2. Travel the world as Michelle
3. Be intimate with a woman as Michelle
4. Go shopping with a female friend and trying a montage of outfits!
5. (Unlikely) go to the beach in a two piece.

Stephanie47
11-28-2016, 12:17 PM
Get dolled up in a pretty dress and boots, coat, scarf and hat and go for a walk in gently falling snow.

Lily Catherine
11-28-2016, 01:20 PM
In no particular order:
Get crossdressed in Japan
Get this side of me settled before I begin dating
Facial hair removal
Get vocal training
Acquire breast forms and hip pads (I recognise the inevitability of the latter now)
Attend Pink Dot as Lily
Get make-up advice

Adriana Moretti
11-28-2016, 02:04 PM
Only 2 left.....Vegas and Overseas....Id like to get to other countries Anthony Bourdain style

Teresa
11-28-2016, 02:05 PM
Lucy,
I guess bucket lists only exist because we fear the response from our partners or what society might think, if we were free to do as we chose with our CDing we wouldn't need them, OK we might need extra funds to achieve the more exotic items.
I might be in a DADT situation but in the last year of going out many items members list have been ticked off.

Shopping with a fiend, maybe not.
I didn't dress as Snow White for Halloween but did go out in a Spice Girl Union Jack dress , it coincided with Trafalgar Day.
I have worn knee high boots with 4" heels to go out but with a LBD.
Will be wearing a tulle dress for the Xmas party.
Not sure about the mermaid gown but wore a full length satin ballgown for my first time out'
matching lingerie sets, not in a DADT situation, nice thought though.
Walked and driven in heels to every social meeting so far.
Did my own photoshoot , in fact did several as I was a professional photographer with my own studio and darkroom.
Pierced ears don't bother me, I'm happy with my selection of clippons,

I guess my top of the bucket list would be openly accepted by my wife and say goodbye to DADT forever !

Lucy23
11-28-2016, 02:05 PM
What is it with Japan and crossdressing? I know that there's this cafe where crossdressing guys serve the patrons...

Lucy, I guess bucket lists only exist because we fear the response from our partners or what society might think, if we were free to do as we chose with our CDing we wouldn't need them, OK we might need extra funds to achieve the more exotic items.

I guess my top of the bucket list would be openly accepted by my wife and say goodbye to DADT forever!
Well, maybe you're right, an interesting idea, actually. But still, I think it's a funny to do. Here's hoping you'll get there one day :)

GretchenJ
11-28-2016, 02:58 PM
- fly pretty
- travel overseas en femme
- spend 30 straight days in another city as 24/7 Gretchen
- attend a company Christmas party in a party dress with all of my friends with total acceptance
- sit at a pool or beach wearing a swimsuit
- a complete day at a spa

Scarlett398
11-28-2016, 03:12 PM
OK, here's my list...

* Stroll through a crowded mall or down our busy street where all of the restaurants and bars are downtown.
* Dress up and go to bed with my wife.
* Have an unlimited amount of money and space to buy more sexy clothes to mix and match.
* Go out dressed on a date with my wife.
* Meet with a group of other CDs while dressed to discuss thoughts and experiences of the others in the room.
* Be able to come out of the closet as far as my cross dressing is concerned with my wife.
* Be able to admit my cross dressing to all of my relatives and friends.
* Be able to be tech savvy enough to post photos of myself while dressed in various outfits on this site.

That's it for know...Super idea for a thread by the way...Scarlett

Sissy_Michelle
11-28-2016, 04:08 PM
Lucy,

Everyone has given several examples of things that would be nice to add to my bucket list. One that I have been trying to complete for the last three years is going to a beach in my bikini. We tried to get it done last summer but when we went there were a lot of people there and my wife didn't want to go through with it. Said that we would try again either next year or a different beach. So no luck this year, but she did get me a new string bikini from Ocean Pacific . It's very pink...

@--}-----
Michelle

jennifer0918
11-28-2016, 04:39 PM
Flying en femme,arriving at the airport walking in heels through concourse getting on my flight arriving at my destination then checking into my hotel.

Dana44
11-28-2016, 04:48 PM
I have done most of my bucket list but there is one. Scuba diving in a bikini. is one of mine.

Becky Blue
11-28-2016, 04:49 PM
Great thread!!
I think everyone should have a bucket list, it is such a great feeling when you tick something off. I made a Beckys Bucket List years ago and have ticked off many items, I was able to tick off two this year:
* Go shopping and try on clothes enfemm - tick
* Go out in the daytime - tick

left on list:
* Ride a woman's bicycle in a flowing skirt
* Go on holiday for a week as Becky
* Learn how to feminize my voice on occasion
* Go to a gym class or some form of exercise class enfemm
* Get a bigger storage place so I can shop more
* Get a smaller (more femm nose) (unlikely)
* Get laser on my chest and legs (unlikely)
* Get my ears pierced (very unlikely)
* Take female hormones (very very very unlikely)

Lucy23
11-28-2016, 05:13 PM
One that I have been trying to complete for the last three years is going to a beach in my bikini. We tried to get it done last summer but when we went there were a lot of people there and my wife didn't want to go through with it. Said that we would try again either next year or a different beach. So no luck this year, but she did get me a new string bikini from Ocean Pacific. It's very pink...
What about going for a midnight swim to begin with? Anyway, at least she seems open to the idea, good luck!

I think everyone should have a bucket list, it is such a great feeling when you tick something off.
Exactly! Anyway, have fun with the rest of your list. Riding a bicycle in a flowing skirt sounds like fun :)

Becky Blue
11-28-2016, 06:39 PM
Exactly! Anyway, have fun with the rest of your list. Riding a bicycle in a flowing skirt sounds like fun :)

Thanks and I am adding A boudoir photoshoot to mine :)

Lacy PJs
11-28-2016, 06:56 PM
Stephanie47's walk in the snow sounds neat...

I'm having trouble in my mind thinking about what I would really like to do and what I fantasize about doing; they are two completely different worlds. While I may fantasize about a wedding gown with all of the trimmings, from a real life standpoint, why? Can't wear it anywhere other than around the house and then what?

I might fantasize about wearing a revealing swim suit to the beach, this huge male frame wouldn't quite fit that scenario either.

It has been my experience in many areas of life that in many cases, those dreams should just remain dreams. Because oftentimes when they happen, they are considerably less special than they were in my fantasy world.

Lacy PJs

DIANEF
11-28-2016, 07:53 PM
OOh , where do I start?
Get my other ear pierced
Full makeover
Some decent wigs (the ones I have are not great)
Drive an open top car fully dressed
Take a plane ride dressed
Have a full week or more as Diane
A photoshoot in loads of fab outfits
See JAPAN (yes, another one!!)
No more shaving....

I could think of so many more.

Allison Chaynes
11-28-2016, 08:36 PM
-Renew vows with the wife as Allison.

Fiona123
11-28-2016, 08:40 PM
Coming out.🌺

LydiaL
11-28-2016, 08:58 PM
Meeting way more crossdressers and/or TG's in person.

What better way to fill my bucket list of opportunities big-time for the future?

L

TrishaTX
11-28-2016, 10:30 PM
to be totally accepted as me

Allison2006
11-28-2016, 10:37 PM
As a few others have said, going out dressed in Vegas would be one of mine.
Going to a transformation salon(could be combined with Vegas)
Permanent Hair removal.
Wearing a wedding gown and/or bride's maid dress.
Would like to work up the nerve someday to go to local girl's night out.

Territx
11-29-2016, 05:13 PM
I like Michelle's -- can I adopt them as my own? 😉

biannne
11-29-2016, 06:18 PM
- Spend a week as Anna on holiday
- Wear white wedding dress
- Go back on hormones
- Find job where I can be Anna

April Showers
11-29-2016, 06:52 PM
Now that I have, gone out for the night under my belt (second night will be this Saturday) I think going to something like the Erie Gala where I can spend 4 or 5 days en femme tops my bucket list for next year. If i get to do that I'm sure i can come up with something else to top the list.

Judy-Somthing
11-29-2016, 06:56 PM
1. I would love to have a whole weekend to dress without any chance of someone showing up out of the BLUE.
My children have keys to my house and ring the bell and then just walk in. It is very stressful.

2. I think it would be cool to have a girl cave!

ellbee
11-29-2016, 07:04 PM
Mine is pretty short & sweet...

Find a GG SO who's open & secure enough to be cool with all of it. :)

Lucy23
11-29-2016, 09:24 PM
Find a GG SO who's open & secure enough to be cool with all of it. :)
Well I guess yours is a list many of us would want above all :)

Amanda22
11-29-2016, 09:33 PM
I, too, would like to fly en femme. The reason I haven't yet is that I never have a reason to fly. I suppose I should take a vacation outside of driving distance.

Jenni Yumiko
11-30-2016, 06:39 AM
1. I would love to have a whole weekend to dress without any chance of someone showing up out of the BLUE.
My children have keys to my house and ring the bell and then just walk in. It is very stressful.

2. I think it would be cool to have a girl cave!
We are on the same page. It's kinda hard not to give your own kids keys, and other family has a tendency to do that also. My step sister used to until I walked out naked and I didn't hear the door open, she won't do that again.

KellyG123
11-30-2016, 03:57 PM
Well, I am still very much in the closet so it's not as crazy as some but exciting non the less for me ;)

1) Move my "stash" up stairs into my closet where it should be.
2) Dress fully for Halloween next year, wig, makeup, the works.
3) Make love to my wife fully en femme.
4) Go out for a walk en femme.

Stephanie Julianna
11-30-2016, 05:55 PM
1) Go to a Gala event at the Met or Lincoln Center in a floor length gown.
2) Pierce my ears.
3) Spend a week in England en femme and visit with some of the girls I've met on this site.
Otherwise I've lived way long enough to have checked off most by now.

Pantyhoselover1979
12-07-2016, 09:21 AM
The only thing I have on my bucket list is to maybe someday go dressed to a Halloween costume party

MissTee
12-07-2016, 09:24 AM
1. Pierced ears.
2. Mani/pedi with color at a spa.

Jackie7
12-07-2016, 09:46 AM
I'm lucky to have a wife who gets me, I'm socially out, and I've enjoyed a lot of the items on these lists. Two big ones remain:
-- fly pretty
-- show up en femme for a family event with my children and grandchildren

Maria Blackwood
12-07-2016, 08:44 PM
I'm a private CD. Dressing only. No makeup.

I would like to go to one of the boutiques for a professional transform and photo shoot. I've bookmarked a couple here in So Cal with reasonable rates. One offers an "outing" after the photo session to a local trans friendly club. I could maybe do that if they made me even remotely passable, but I wouldn't count on that. I don't expect miracles. :)

SharonDenise
12-08-2016, 12:01 AM
My loving wife in heaven accepted and supported my crossdressing, so I would like to find another companion that would give me the same support. It's not easy.
Going shopping dressed enfemme.
Going shopping with a female friend dressed enfemme.
Receiving female articles of clothing as gifts.
Changing my relationships with my daughters from a DADT to one with open communication about it.
Training in voice and more lessons with make-up.

Mark B
12-10-2016, 06:28 AM
1st thing. Go out one evening in the car with my wife. Stop at the park and walk around a bit. Get use to walking longer distances in heels.

2nd thing. Get ready for my first date with wife. She wants to take me out to dinner one evening when it gets warmer. I have about 5-6 months to get ready.

paulinescotlandcd
12-10-2016, 06:35 AM
I would like to attend a wedding as a guest but before I do I would like my ears pierced - not much to ask eh?

immike
12-10-2016, 06:57 AM
My ultimate fantasy is to try on a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders uniform,especially the shorts&pantyhose

Kristy 56
12-10-2016, 07:47 AM
Have an understanding GG friend to dress for and shop with .Play with another CD & GG at the same time.

Ally 2112
12-10-2016, 09:18 AM
Whatever i have not done but want to do