PDA

View Full Version : Size of your wardrobe

Jerry
10-21-2004, 09:23 PM
As everyone has different circumstances, I'm curious about the quantity of clothes and shoes everyone has. I can wear many of my wifes things, so I have a nice collection to choose from. If I'd drop a few pounds, the collection would double. But right now the only thing I have of my own are 6 pairs of shoes, two wigs, and some make up. How many dresses, skirts, tops, shoes, wigs, and intimates are in your boudoire?

jessicadiane
10-21-2004, 09:37 PM
I own 5 dresses,4 blouses,3 skirts,3 bras, loads of hosiery,5 slips,breast enhancers,hip/butt pads,1 wig,and 4 pairs of heels

Vallari
10-21-2004, 10:16 PM
3 pairs of girls pants, 3-4 gurls T-shirts, 3-4 other girl tops, 4-5 skirts, 4 bras, 7-8 panties, 1 pair of high hell shoes (i know - i need more!! :( ), 2 pairs of pantyhose, 1 wig, a bag of Jewlery, and thats about it 4 now. Sorry for the vagueness on some of he stuff, but Ill know 4 sure tomorrow when I dress!

Julie
10-22-2004, 01:43 AM
I haven't really counted to be honest, I do know my fem clothing far outweighs my drab. Off the top of my head, 3 dresses, 4 skirts, numerous tops, 5 pairs of shoes, 2 drawers full of underwear (panties, bras, tights & stockings), make-up and jewellery.

Like Julie M has already said, I'm deprived.

Julie J

Marianne
10-22-2004, 02:02 PM
I'm not going to even try to count...

I have half a walk-in closet full, plus most of a chest of drawers full.

Here's a pic of the closet...http://elawyn.homestead.com/files/mv5.jpg

Amelie
10-22-2004, 02:34 PM
It's hard to answer, I haven't really counted, and a lot of my clothes are dual purpose, I have tops that I wear in fem and male mode. I do know that I have fifteen wigs, to me changing wigs gives the same outfit a completly diiferent look. I also have a chester draw filled with Make-up, I know some of the make-up is old and has to be thrown out, I just never get around to it. Spending to much time on computer.
Amelie

babe4life
10-22-2004, 02:39 PM
Wow Marianne. Very nice indeed. Hoping to move into my own place in the next few months, then we can each have our own cupboard / bedroom! LOL

Thanks for the pic.

Here is my "cupboard". That does exclude my shoes though - but that is only three pairs of shoes anyway.

http://www.vickysplace.co.za/images/IMGP1744.jpg

Love,
Vicky

kristi cd
10-22-2004, 06:49 PM
I don't even have enough to fill a suitcase. :( One pair of shoes (3.5" heel :eek: ), one pair of jeans, a cute lil red sweater, three pairs of panties, a bra, and a crappy wig I got for $8 at Target...lol. I've got tons of makeup though. I don't really want to know how much I've spent on it, at least $30-$40 -- a lot for a college girl on a budget. :D Makeup was one of the first things I got -- and got pretty good at IMHO -- since it's a lot easier to hide than clothes. :p

Tonia
10-22-2004, 10:20 PM
I'm not going to even try to count...

I have half a walk-in closet full, plus most of a chest of drawers full.

Here's a pic of the closet...http://elawyn.homestead.com/files/mv5.jpg

Walk in closet a spare bed room don’t get me started on Shoes I have several I haven't even worn don’t figure. Foot Fetish?

Tonia