PDA

View Full Version : Excuse me, miss... My eyes are up here

ellbee
11-29-2016, 12:55 AM
Just your typical late-night run to Wal-Mart, while wearing leggings & a hoodie in guy-mode.

Granted, my black ankle-length leggings, which are probably better classified as women's running tights, have this sort of subtly-embossed triangle pattern to them. And I say "sort of" subtle, because in bright light, such as that found inside a retail store, they really start to POP! -- along with their greatly-increased overall sheen.

Yeah, a wee bit on the femmy side, in that case. But hey, it *is* Wal-Mart, after all. Am I right? :heehee:

One of those really big ones, too... Which means I have to walk, and walk, and walk. And which also means I'm going to run into more people there, despite the later time.

Lo & behold, a 20-something GG & I are walking down a long aisle towards one another, getting closer & closer.

And she is just staring, and staring, and staring at my legs. The *whole* way. :roflmao:

Yes, my "front" was covered sufficiently, so it wasn't that. But she could just not take her eyes off them -- even as we passed by within feet of each other.

They are just leggings, hon. It's okay. I'm sure you own a few pairs yourself.

Now, eyes up here! :laughing:

$10 says if I would have turned around after we passed, I would have caught her checking the rear-view, ha!

Anyway, as much as I find the stares from *guys* pretty comical, it's almost like whatever, they're going to stare, they don't care, it's almost expected.

But the GG's?? :lol2:

Yes, they, too, stare on occasion.

All good!

Do you find them literally staring at you sometimes?

jennifer0918
11-29-2016, 01:11 AM
I had a dj stare at me in a local bar here in Chicago ,but a gg not yet or maybe I'm not paying attention

- - - Updated - - -

I had a dj stare at me en femme when I was at a local bar .

Lana Mae
11-29-2016, 07:09 AM
In the wig store, a lady was trying on wigs. I was just standing there looking at the array of wigs and waiting my turn. I caught her staring at me on three separate occasions. She masked her feelings well and did not say anything. The person with me just said the lady was a tourist! That is the only one I noticed! Hugs Lana Mae

Beverley Sims
11-29-2016, 09:59 AM
I had three women customers admiring me in a bridal salon years ago, all full of suggestions as tohow I could improve my appearance.

Then I opened my mouth and spoke........

They were even more enthusiastic then.

They waited until I left the store so as they could check me out..

Talk about others close by staring though.

Tracii G
11-29-2016, 11:52 AM
Both genders look and I'm OK with it.
Nothing phases me much any more.

ellbee
11-29-2016, 04:08 PM
Tracii, I am, too, for the most part.

It's when the looking becomes total blatant staring, that I still get a bit uncomfortable sometimes, even after all these years, and even if I'm just in guy-mode.

Granted, as with last night's case, it's probably the first she's seen of that in-person, especially around these parts.

And yes, I actually do have pretty nice legs. Always have (and my GG-exercises certainly help push them to the next level! :battingeyelashes: ). And it's not just me who has said that. So, I'm not exactly going to blame someone for looking.

I guess the combo of all that (seeing in-person for the 1st time a guy with nice legs in fairly-femmy leggings) has the potential to elicit some stares. Hey, I would probably take a few looks, myself, ha! But at least try to be a bit more discreet about it? :strugglin

Anyway, I didn't say anything to her, given her age (probably lower half of 20-something), as well as time of night, and that it appeared she was by herself. Didn't want to embarrass her or freak her out or anything. Let her have her little interesting experience. Though I do wonder what was going on in her head at the time & a bit afterwards. :heehee:

Allisa
11-29-2016, 04:31 PM
When I'm out and nobody stares or lingers on a look, I kind of think something is wrong. It's just one of those things I've become accustomed to just like the whispers loud enough for me to hear, they only strengthen my resolve to be me and live my own life as I see fit.