from"the deep South"where
after 63days&numerous"forest Fires
we have been"given the outpouring
of"Rain.Hope every gift you"have
asked for gets filled in your Stockings
Love to"all"Dawn459

Stephanie47
12-04-2016, 02:04 AM
For my wife an AccuQuilt Fabric Cutter. For me? I ordered from Macy's seven pairs of Vanity Fair nylon panties for $27.

Lily Catherine
12-04-2016, 02:39 AM
I'm buying myself a trolley bag. Was considering some (incidentally unisex) sporting gear at first, but I'm in greater need of a trolley bag. Am still shopping around for the rest of my family.

Have yourselves a blessed Christmas; enjoy your holidays as well.

Teresa
12-04-2016, 04:30 AM
Dawn,
Putting aside our CDing needs , top of my wish list would to see total peace and contentment in the Holy Land and the surrounding countries .

Celebrating the birth if Christ is one thing but it would be wonderful to celebrate peace in his birth country .

For a personal wish list, maybe just a nice card from my wife saying ," I've done with DADT, would Teresa like to come out for Xmas !"

She has to work Xmas day anyway so Teresa may be out for Xmas but on her own !

Abbey11
12-04-2016, 04:47 AM
Totally agree with Teresa.
For my own wishlist a makeover then weekend away Abbey and my SO, meals, a show and relaxation 😊
X

Lana Mae
12-04-2016, 07:28 AM
Peace on earth and goodwill to everyone! I ordered my Christmas gift to myself-a denim dress! I would like some skirts and tops and some camis. Peace, Love and Acceptance to all!!! Hugs Lana Mae

Happygirl!
12-04-2016, 08:03 AM
Maybe a threesome? :) oh yeah and peace on earth :)

Periwinkle
12-04-2016, 11:51 AM
I'd like a new wardrobe for all my women's clothing so that my actual closet has some room again. I just ran out of hangers, too. I'm getting my SO a video game he's been wanting for a while, and probably one other thing off his Amazon wishlist.