PDA

View Full Version : Stocking stuffers

Marti :)
12-04-2016, 02:58 PM
Headed out to do a little shopping with my wife or when I'm dressed my best friend :)
I'm wearing my skinny jeans with small holes in the front, brown knee high boots, a purple plaid button down shirt, a pink tank top, and I'm carrying my beige and brown Coach handbag. I'm dressed super casual but it's raining here in N.C. wish me luck. Xoxo

Pat
12-04-2016, 03:17 PM
Good luck! I'm sure you'll have fun. Though if it was me, I'd add a hat to the ensemble to provide a portable dry spot to walk in. ;)

Lana Mae
12-04-2016, 03:53 PM
Marti, good luck. Grab a jacket it is a little bit chilly out there today! Hugs Lana Mae

Allisa
12-04-2016, 07:27 PM
So did you get stuff for your stockings? Or did your legs take up all the room?

Marti :)
12-04-2016, 07:55 PM
We're on our way home. I wish I had brought a jacket and a cute hat. The wind and the rain was terrible. And the store named 5 below is the place to get stocking suffers. Everything is 5 dollars or below. And of course we had to hit Belk and Ross. And my wife did get me some ribbed tights for my stocking :) hee hee. Pray for us it's raining really hard and the traffic is actually a little on the heavy side. Overall a really good experience OH I got mammed 2 times once by a girl about my age and by a guy a little younger than me. Totally made me feel good inside. OK got to go. Xoxoxoxo