PDA

View Full Version : We should dress like real women dress when we go out.

christine55
10-22-2004, 01:19 AM
I just saw a post from a girl asking if she can pass. She was wearing a micro-mini skirt and looked somewhat like a male hooker. The funny thing about it was that she could probably pass in public if she were to dress more like the girl next door. Many cd's go out and about dressed as their fetish goddess and wonder why everyone reads them. When I get read it is usually because I wear too dressy clothes or dress younger than I am. I have no desire to dress like most of the women my age around here dress. This is Mormon country and it seems to be a virtue to look as unappealing as possible once they get married. Hugs, Christine

JoannaDees
10-22-2004, 01:42 AM
Guilty as charged! I'm such a .... well, i'm not dressing as classy as some here.

Alayna
10-22-2004, 01:55 AM
My style has evolved so much over the last couple o' years it's like I grew from a teenage girl to a mid-20's woman in the blink of an eye! It was lotsa stuff from stores like Rave, 5-7-9, FT Casuals...You know, the places where you wonder if the girls who work there are breaking any child labor laws:rolleyes: . Lotsa bright flashy colors, etc...Now I find myself in knee-length skirts and sweaters and suddenly black and brown have replaced pink and powder blue as the top colors in my wardrobe. It really does make a difference!

Michelle Jo
10-22-2004, 03:00 AM
I just saw a post from a girl asking if she can pass. She was wearing a micro-mini skirt and looked somewhat like a male hooker. The funny thing about it was that she could probably pass in public if she were to dress more like the girl next door. Many cd's go out and about dressed as their fetish goddess and wonder why everyone reads them. When I get read it is usually because I wear too dressy clothes or dress younger than I am. I have no desire to dress like most of the women my age around here dress. This is Mormon country and it seems to be a virtue to look as unappealing as possible once they get married. Hugs, Christine

I agree with what you have said .. BUT ... one has to remember many of us have not had a life time to become fully acquainted with what is and isn't appropriate for women our age .. we may have been CDing most of our lives but most of it was spent "In the Closet" and when we finally get the courage to come out we want to experience every thing ... we really do have a true love for "All Thing Feminine" we just don't have the experience to control the urges and desires that go along with this freedom ... We want experience and express our love for the ultra feminine outfits and the overly sexy look so we can experience what every real girl does ... usually by the time she is in her late teens or early twenties .. I agree many of us over do it but I can understand the WHY ... and usually if we are allowed to go through that stage with the freedom to express our feminine side fully we usually come out of this era very quickly (at least when compared to how long it takes real girls to go through that phase) .. just my opinion but from what I have seen and experienced with my own CD friends I feel for the most part except for when we are in openly CD friendly gatherings we tone down our feminine appearance very quickly ... but remember after all we are still just CDers not real females we were born male and that brings along a lot of sexual thoughts, desires, and male baggage and learning to deal with those things while having the freedom wearing feminine clothing and express our feminine side can take some time and a lot of trial and error experimentation.

Also I hope we can all remember the most important thing about groups like this is we accept our so called sisters without judgment ... constructive criticism is always acceptable but lets remember to do it with Love and kindness ... a soft hug goes a long way to help a girl find her correct place in this world.

I apologize if I have offended anyone believe me it wasn't my goal or intention. My postings are just my opinion. I wanted to share but I will never try to force them upon anyone.

Hugs from Your Sister-n-Panties from Kansas,
Michelle Jo

babe4life
10-22-2004, 03:40 AM
Well, I tend to dress my age. It seems my age wears lots of jeans which really suits me with my legs :). I seldom see anyone in a skirt or dress these days unless they are a few years younger or older than me. Who would have thought?

Love,
Vicky

samanthajay
10-22-2004, 06:24 AM
goths wear what they wear. other goths accept. nomal people don't :D

Wendy me
10-22-2004, 06:34 AM
samanthajay who is normal ?????? i seen the people who clame to be ok and want no part of them..........

babe4life
10-22-2004, 06:40 AM
Who you calling normal? I have nails and I know how to use them!

;)

Love,
Vicky

samanthajay
10-22-2004, 06:53 AM
ohhh scratch me. :D

babe4life
10-22-2004, 07:41 AM
Samantha, you are incorrigible!

genevieve_ohara
10-22-2004, 08:35 AM
I agree completely with Amelie. The "look" kinda depends on where the CD is going.

If she's headed out on the town at night, going clubbing, drinking and raisin' hell, then heavy makeup, sexy, sexy clothes and wild hair are perfect!

But...for a trip to the mall, and a nice chat in Starbucks, I'd recommend turning it down a notch...or ten.

-Lighter makeup

-less cleavage

-jeans or at least a skirt that won't show your undies and hose tops when you sit

-regular shoes

-a toned-down wig

It may be not be as exciting, but you'll have a better chance of 'passing.'

Thoughts?

Krissi
10-22-2004, 09:33 AM
I've seen and had this same point made to me the first time I dressed for my wife. My outfit was sexy, knee length black skirt, nice top, heels, what really got her was my make up, soo over done that she still uses it as a joke. As CDs our biggest weaknesses (Ultra short skirts, ultra high heels, and caked on make up) can be the biggest red flags in public. What you wear out is totally up to your goal. If its to try to pass and blend in, heels need to be under 3" and if the skirt is so short that a girl couldn't wear it to school, neither should you, and I've heard it said about make up several times put on just a little less than what you think you need, remember you can always add more later (what my wife always tells me). If your trying to pass as a freeing experience for yourself, then by all means wear what you want. The few times I have been around others dressed (I've never gone out in a real "public" situation, a few drives around at night, walking down streets that are known to be empty, hanging out up at the office after hours.) I've always toned down what I wanted to wear just to make myself feel more comfortable. Now if I'm meeting someone to play, then all rules are off :)

Hope I didn't offend anyone, these are just some of my thoughts (some as given to me by the wife...lol).

JJ :)

Vallari
10-22-2004, 10:46 AM
Yeah Im trying to dress my age (18)- so its whatever college chicks would wear at this point. So i guess i could get away with the short skirts and stuff sometimes, but you do have to dress apropiately/casually too. I havent been out in public a bunch myself, but sometimes a T and pants and wig with some jewlery n stuff is all u need!

Jill
10-22-2004, 10:49 AM
I agree, if you really want to pass, you should wear something a real woman would wear. Although really, I don't see the fun in that. Womens jeans do not excite me at all, where's the fun in that? If I were to go out, I would probably try to look like a woman who just got off work in some kind of coorporate job. From my own observations, once in awhile I do see a woman like that. I think a conservative skirt with hose and heels is ok, but I do agree.... nothing that makes us stick out.

Amelie
10-22-2004, 11:04 AM
Michelle Jo, that was very nicely said, I didn't read it till now. It does seem to clear some of the reasons CDs dress the way they do. There's no appology needed for that post, it was right on the mark.
I see that you live in Kansas, do you live near Dorathy?
Love Amelie

babe4life
10-22-2004, 12:01 PM
I believe it is the same type of situation whether you are en drab or en femme. If you are going to an upmarket establishment / function, you dress appropriately. If you are running down to the corner café for a packet of chips (crisps) then you are probably not going to be in your bedroom finery either. But a well turned out woman always attracts attention. Just the way it is in life.

Love,
Vicky

Marianne
10-22-2004, 02:11 PM
I always dress my age.
My *mental* age that is! :D

Rachel Elizabeth
10-22-2004, 02:21 PM
What kind of person you are also influences how you choose to project your image.

If you are going out for a casual night at a bar, wear a jean skirt, or jeans, a sweater,
a blouse, don't overdo you hair. Look like most women look when they are casual. Look around you.

If you are going out for dinner or shopping, up dress a little. Nicer skirt, heels or nice flats, make up, nicer hair.

If you body isn't 112 pounds, don't try squeezing it into lycra spandex unless you want to look like a sausage looking for an egg.

Color coordinate. Accessorize, but don't be gaudy.

If you feel like dressing like a hooker, expect people to think of you that way.

Me...I am way conservative and always wear classics.

The art of successful camelflouge is to blend in so that people will see what they expect to see.

Hugs...

babe4life
10-22-2004, 02:28 PM
*giggle*

Ever been to RealAge.com? I haven't visited in a while, but they talk about how to get your body into shape and get your "age" lower. Very interesting. The key to success is to think young :)

I am reminded of a story where a chap walked past a house and saw a wrinkled old lady sitting on a chair on her porch with a very content look on her face. He went up to her and asked her how come she looked so content with life. Her reply was that she was a chain smoker, drinked gallons of coffee a day and got in as much sex as possible. So he was quite astounded. One normally hears good living as the answer to a happy old age - no smoking, drinking, etc. So he asked her what her age was. Her answer: 24! :eek:

Love,
Vicky

Amelie
10-22-2004, 03:45 PM
I think we put too much into passing. If you are not a conservitive CD, why dress like that. If a CD wants to dress conservativly, that's OK, But if your style is a little wild or flashy, then dress that way and go out and have fun. However you dress, you will be read, no matter how you try to blend in, so you might as well dress the way you like and have fun. Most GGs I see dress in baggy kaki colored pants with an oversized sweatshirt and sneakers. If you really want to blend in that is tha clothes to wear,,,,very boring.
As far as dressing like hookers, look at the runway models, NYC and LA GGs, they all dress like hookers not like Mormons. Like I said if you like dressing conservativly, then go for it, but it should not be the standard for passing.
I think a lot of CDs are scared to come out because there are so many rules to follow, especialy from other CDs. There are no rules to dressing, it is to have fun.

One more thing, when I first weny out dressed, I wore tight ripped all over blue jeans with black tights showing threw the holes, a rock band t-shirt and army boots, with wig and Make-up. I passed with no problems.
So,,, this is to all the first timers out there and the lurkers, there are no rules to dressing, just do it the way you want.
Amelie

flicka
10-22-2004, 04:19 PM
Should one - shouldn't one? Doesn't how you dress reflect your degree of common sense - a quality which seems to be on the decline. If you are going to an outrageous event then dress in an appropriate manner. If a sixty year old fancies wearing a teenage outfit or maid's uniform (heaven forbid!) then confine the spectacle to the privacy of the house. Some of the outfits posted in this forum look utterly ridiculous, under any circumstances. By all means live out your fantasies - but don't inflict them on the public. I've worn four inch heels and an above the knee skirt, but only at home; I'd draw more attention than a lighthouse if I swanned down the mall that way!

If you want to pass, when out and about, exercise decorum. Incidentally, I never wear jeans, or trousers of any description when en femme; I get so much pleasure and satisfaction from wearing a nicely tailored skirt.

Julie
10-22-2004, 05:53 PM
Every GG has to live through their teen years before they get to their 20's, through their 20's before they get to their 30's and through their 30's before they get to their 40's. By that time they are well past thinking like a teenager or 20 or 30 something. They have had half a lifetime doing all the things GGs get to do.

For me I look at it like I have to live through those times before I can move onto the next. I have already gone thru the teens and am somewhere in my 20's maybe even early 30's right now. It doesn't take a decade to live it, just enough to get a taste of it, then move on.

I have been complimented many times on my appearance and not once told to 'dress your age' (except by Jacki :rolleyes: ). When I tell people how old I am they can't believe it. But I have always thought young and acted young. When I get dressed, I just want to have fun. I will never experience the lifetime I missed but I can sure as hell enjoy as much of it as I can.

Just be yourself, do what makes you happy and ignore the critics. Maybe it's the critics that need to let their hair down and enjoy life a little more.

Wenda
10-22-2004, 06:10 PM
I am one of those girls who buys hooker clothes. I have been waiting for weeks for my thigh-high boots with 5" heels. I am 6'1" , 50+ and don't plan to go out in public in hooker clothes. I hope to do a transformation in Vancouver over the Christmas holidays, and will see how far they think I can go within the bounds of poor taste. I just like being a bit o a ****. sorry. wenda.

Stephanie Brooks
10-22-2004, 09:04 PM
For me, passing is not just for appearance but for safety. Yeah, I know "suburban frump" is boring. But you know, guys will open doors for you. Female clerks in women's clothing stores will see you as a woman.

I have big hands, no hips, no hourglass shape. I have a heavy beard and a wiry mustache. My voice isn't exactly soprano. As a woman, I'm not exactly "model" material. As a man, I'm not the strongest guy on the block, though I manage quite well, thank you very much.

I adore girly clothes because they make me feel normal. I need to pass if I'm out in public because I don't want to risk physical harm. I want to blend into the crowd. If I appear as a woman in most respects, then I'm probably okay. If I look like a guy in a dress, then I potentially endanger myself. The world shouldn't be that way, but it is that way.

Final thought. Ultimately I want to dress the way I'd dress if I was a genetic girl. That's how it feels from the inside. Yes, sexy is nice, but for me it needs to be appropriate for the situation.

Julie
10-22-2004, 09:28 PM
Maybe I'm lucky, maybe I have no idea what I'm doing, all I know is I have only once had a wierd experience when dressed. Yes, I go to what I know are TG friendly places and I usually go with Jacki but I have been out alone too. The frequency of going out has resulted in a lot of people knowing me and I'm no longer alone.

Wednesday I went to a new place where the Island Girls (http://www.islandgirlstg.com/index.htm)have their mid month social. It's not a great neighborhood. When some of the girls invited me to go to a place just down the street I said OK. Just as they are all leaving I fall into a conversation with one of the girls who stayed behind. Well the other girls were gone by now, So when it came time to leave one of the guys said, "Let me walk you to your car" As soon as we walked outside I saw why he did that, tough street kids kitty corner from us looking to get their jollies. They knew enough not to mess with him. He stayed until I started me car, a complete gentleman.

We can't all pass. Most of us couldn't even if we had Hollywood doing all their magic, myself included. What matters is presentation. If you are confident and present a good and kind person, that's all that matters. Yeah, there are a lot of jerks out there but that's there problem, not yours.

Free yourself of the things that prevent you from being you and let the world see the real you they have been deprived of. Believe me, it's a much better person they will see. And it leads to a happier you... and you know how happiness is infectious. :)

JoannaDees
10-22-2004, 09:56 PM
I used to get SO tired of the ex talking about her age, acting it, oh i'm too old for that! Why do GG to that? Not that I'd actually go out in my tight, spandex minis "dressed like a sausage" :( :confused: :rolleyes: , but I sure like dressing that way. I am trying to buy more conservative clothes ... but then again, i'm not conservative at work either, not dressing like the others "my age" in their button up shirts and ties and slacks (some of 'em even polyester!!) and loafers (now that's a geeky word). It's jeans and t's and sandals ... all day, every day! So, I guess I don't dress "my age" at any time. Well, I classify "my age" internally, not chronologically.

And by the way, there are older women who could dress hotter but don't because of this "my age" thing, much of it driven by society! A real pity.

So there ... I'm gonna go out back and play hop scotch now! (skipping off now)

samanthajay
10-23-2004, 02:33 AM
Samantha, you are incorrigible!
why thank you :D

samanthajay
10-23-2004, 02:35 AM
I agree completely with Amelie. The "look" kinda depends on where the CD is going.

If she's headed out on the town at night, going clubbing, drinking and raisin' hell, then heavy makeup, sexy, sexy clothes and wild hair are perfect!

But...for a trip to the mall, and a nice chat in Starbucks, I'd recommend turning it down a notch...or ten.

-Lighter makeup

-less cleavage

-jeans or at least a skirt that won't show your undies and hose tops when you sit

-regular shoes

-a toned-down wig

It may be not be as exciting, but you'll have a better chance of 'passing.'

Thoughts?
i agree.

christine55
10-23-2004, 03:09 AM
http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/crinoline.jpg Would never go out dressed like this, but it is too bad girls dont dress like this anymore. Kind of fun to go back to the fifties. When I do go out to shop I usually try to look like I just got off from work or as casually as I can, blue jean skirt, top, makeup as light as possible. Some girls still actually dress like girls. I cant understand why so many girls dont have much pleasure in feminine things.
I suppose it is easier to just put on jeans an a top.
Christine

babe4life
10-23-2004, 03:19 AM
Now they had beautiful dresses then. But we still have people wearing that style here.

Love,
Vicky

Stephanie Brooks
10-23-2004, 08:50 AM
Would never go out dressed like this, but it is too bad girls dont dress like this anymore. Kind of fun to go back to the fifties. When I do go out to shop I usually try to look like I just got off from work or as casually as I can, blue jean skirt, top, makeup as light as possible. Some girls still actually dress like girls. I cant understand why so many girls dont have much pleasure in feminine things.
I suppose it is easier to just put on jeans an a top.
Christine

Oh my goodness, that's so pretty! :) I know what you mean, though, wrt girls not dressing like girls. But, it's guys too.

I work in a high tech company doing r&d. Yesterday was Friday, and I was in the office in jeans, tshirt, and sneakers. On the rare occasions I meet w/ the senior vp and general manager of our division, a polo shirt and chinos will suffice, as he's similarly dressed. If I go to a customer site, I dress in polo and chinos too; a suit and tie would seriously put off the customer.

LilMsShy1
10-23-2004, 01:00 PM
Hi Girls,

If U have not I encourage U to check out Charmed on Sunday nights on the WB. These 3 girls get the opportunity 2 dress from late teen fashion thru mid 30's fashions & they do it really well! I know that they R dressed by staff of the show but my point is that U can have the same span of years in your closet if, as it has been stated earlyer, it is done appropriately. I'm 33, B 34 in January & I dress all girl fom about the age of 24 thru 34 respectively with the help, guidance & assistance of my wife who is very fashion concience & is 7 years my senior @ 40. I take the approach of, when I'm looking @ clothes, would I feel comfortable & blend in if I were @ a large mall shoping with my wife? Thats just my personal choice! I 2 have outfits that R location specific, Ie; short shorts for parks, hiking, barbeques the beach, summer outings, than out to the steak house, red lobster or Olive Garden & still 4 knocking around the house or out in the yard doing boy stuff & of course shopping! The bottom line is, I guess as it has been stated, it's about having fun! I have no doubt that when I C my 50's & 60's that I will, again, dress appropriately 4 my age. Thats 1 of the neatest things about girls clothes here girlfriends, is that there is something for every occasion, mood & age range! I am going thru steps now to present the most passable appearance as possible, my hair is growing out nicely, I have plans to pierce my right ear (to go along with my left which has been pierced since I was 15) & belly button & my wife & I both R considering a body lase package (she wants 2 start with her legs, me, my mustache). From what I've read here most will never go out 4 having 1 fear or another which I completely understand so if UR staying in & just taking pics, indulge & don't forget 2 post them, heck I don't even mind the panty shots (hope I'm not stiring up another hornets nest).

Anyway, thats the 2 cents from the peanut gallery...
Hugs,
Brianne

AmyCarter
10-23-2004, 06:53 PM
The secret to life is to be comfortable. Even if you don't pass, when you're projecting a comfortable, happy atmosphere, it lets other people relax. And everybody wants to be relaxed and have a good time. And to all those people who can't be relaxed in the company of anything different from what they are, i say, forget them, they don't exist. You and your closest 'family' are all that truly matters when you look down the road 50 years from now.
An it harm none, do what you will. Be yourself, dress as yourself, live as yourself.

LindaTS
10-27-2004, 02:14 PM
I tend to agree. I have a couple of "Rules" that I try to follow. First, dress your age. This is so very important. Next, look at the other women in your area and dress like them. Most of the women, just about every age, usually wear blue jeans and sneakers when out and about, such as shopping. I like to look better than most of them (yes, i know, it's impossible) so I take it a step further. I usually wear black or pink jeans with hi-heel boots or hi-heel sandals, weather permitting. And yes, I do pass most of the time. But I guarentee I wouldn't if I were to wear my black leather mini skirt and 5" heels when shopping. That's asking for trouble. But honestly, just try to blend in and you will probably be alright. Good luck. Linda

chocolateboygirl
10-27-2004, 04:23 PM
Ah yes, the dressing thing. I've been noticing that in recent years, women seem to be dressing more casual and wearing skirts less and less. This is quite frustrating from a TGirl standpoint. I like showing off my legs and wearing short skirts, but it seems that even in the business world, pants are the order of the day. I've been getting into the long skirts and more conservative style as well, but I can't bring myself to wear pants.

You're lucky to live in New York, Amelie. Women can get away with dressing all ****ty and sultry!

Will post pictures soon! Promise!

Amelie
10-27-2004, 04:59 PM
I now live in Baltimore, going out is the same as NYC. Baltimore is smaller with more crime, but is fun for going out, similar to NYC, you can dress any way you want, no rules here.
Love Amelie

windycissy
10-27-2004, 06:36 PM
This thread is near and dear to my heart. First off, there are some guys who are never going to be able to pass, so they may as well wear whatever the hell they want and if they have the balls to go out in public, I say more power to them. However, I believe that most of us have the potential to pass convincingly as women, based on a cross section of the female population - there are a lot of plain Janes out there, and a lot of "big" girls too. You might say, if passing as a woman means that you have to wear stretchpants or a muu muu, what fun is there in that? Not much, I'll grant you. But if you really work at your figure, you can be better looking than most women who have let themselves go. Then it all comes down to the right image. I try to hit the malls in the early evenings, when working women are shopping in their skirts and dresses, because that's what I like to wear and I know from experience that I look pretty good in them. That's also one of the reason I wear flats, because heels get me up over 6' tall and that lowers the odds of passing. Call it a hangup, but I like to feel like a woman, and that's pretty hard to do when people are staring and laughing at you. When people enounter a mature woman in a department store, they do not expect her to be wearing a spandex miniskirt and 6" heels, and that second glance can be deadly. Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

Sweet Susan
10-27-2004, 08:09 PM
Wenda, I loved your sentiment. Absolutely! I, too, just love to be a ****ty looking trashy vamp. And I love to go out in public like that, but it gets me nowhere, not that I'm trying to get anywhere. For me, dressing ****ty just feels right. Whether I can pass or not really isn't an issue, because afterall, what would I do if I did pass? I really can't imagine using the women's bathroom in a public building, that just seems too rude and over the top for me. I have gone out to bars dressed rather fleshy, and perhaps too young, but I've always thought I looked pretty good, and, in fact, have been told that I did. I don't go to straight bars hoping to land a guy for the night, but bars that are open minded. Here in Seattle we have a place called the re-bar. I haven't been there in a few years, but when I did Thursday nights were for trannies, cders, and the like. It was just fun to be in there. Period. I couldn't imagine what I would do if a man actually thought I was a woman. Whew! That would be fun and scary all at the same time. Women just know. As soon as they see a cd they know. No matter how good most of us think we walk, talk, move, etc, we don't move like a woman the way a woman moves like a woman. I crossdress for myself and what it does for me. It is a sexual thing, of that I have no doubt, and I love to see myself looking like the women I yearned for when I was a young stud with no mare to mate.

Fiona K
10-27-2004, 11:19 PM
I now live in Baltimore, going out is the same as NYC. Baltimore is smaller with more crime, but is fun for going out, similar to NYC, you can dress any way you want, no rules here.
Love Amelie

I'm headed for the next 'plane!!
Love
Fiona

Barbguy
10-28-2004, 05:35 AM
i always wear what i want somtimes i don't have time to try my best but still want to get out in public dressed. like yesterday i had a 11/2hr drive home i was already wearing panties and pantiehose under my pants along with ankel braclet toe rings i wanted a couple wine coolers yeap i sliped my pants off put on a short sexie skirt and changed my shirt to a top in the truck already wearing bra i slipped in my fallsy boobs and no wig or make-up i go in and get my wine coolers the chick at the counter said very nice skirt hun :) i was happy and give her a 1.50 tip

Amelie
10-28-2004, 06:23 AM
I'm headed for the next 'plane!!
Love
Fiona

You and Erica will need to get a gun if you want to come here.

Love Amelie

babe4life
10-28-2004, 07:13 AM
What is this about guns? I have a 9mm pistol ...

:)

Love,
Vicky

Amelie
10-28-2004, 07:32 AM
What is this about guns? I have a 9mm pistol ...

:)

Love,
Vicky

You are then welcome to Baltimore. If you come here and really want to pass while dressed, then bring your gun, you'll fit right in.

Love Amelie

babe4life
10-28-2004, 08:22 AM
Cool :)

I have a 9mm Browning registered in my name. Then access to a few rifles and so on too. Got to love living in a country where the citizens are armed heavier than the policy force ... LOL

Love,
Vicky

Fiona K
10-28-2004, 09:59 AM

Love Amelie

Oh, not so sure then, kinda worry abut guns, know what they can do- ex soldier.

Oh what the hell I'll risk it!
Love
Fiona

Amelie
10-28-2004, 11:23 AM
Oh, not so sure then, kinda worry abut guns, know what they can do- ex soldier.

Oh what the hell I'll risk it!
Love
Fiona

You're an Ex-soldier, Fiona? Were you in the Black Watch?

I don't worry about soldiers, it's mailmen(postman) with guns that I fear.

Love Amelie

Virtue
10-28-2004, 11:31 AM
I wouldn't dress to go out any way there's a 100% chance i'd be caught out lol, but if I did I'd wear normal blending in type clothes nothing to bright I mean I wouldn't wanna draw attention to my self.

Fiona K
10-28-2004, 06:21 PM
You're an Ex-soldier, Fiona? Were you in the Black Watch?

I don't worry about soldiers, it's mailmen(postman) with guns that I fear.

Love Amelie

Hi Amelie,
My regiment was the Royal Scots, the oldest in the British Army (actually predates Britain as a country!!). We had rude names for the Black Watch which I would certainly not repeat here in the presence of ladies!!

Love
Fiona

Stephanie Brooks
10-28-2004, 06:36 PM

Love Amelie
Geez, I'm just down the road from you, an hour to go 'round the Capital Beltway and up 95 into Bal'mer. I'm an old fashioned girl, got the .357 Magnum. Pack the piece and some speed loaders, tune in 98 Rock (or HFS), put the hammer down, and Party Time!

"Ah ah, I know what you're thinking. Did she fire six shots or only 5? Being this is a .357 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and can blow your jockstrap clean off, you got to ask yourself, 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?" :D