PDA

View Full Version : Yes or No

deebra
12-06-2016, 10:04 AM
SCENARO: The wife is in the garage doing laundry and her husband comes up and starts helping her fold clothes, he picks up her panties and says these are nice, do you mind if I try them on? She says go ahead. The next day he tells her I tried on your panties and they really feel good, I'm going to buy some and start wearing them.

Two Questions, answer Yes or No

1. Does she have the right to tell him he can't wear them.
2. With this same scenario would most women be O.K with their husband starting to wear bikini panties or thong.

abby054
12-06-2016, 10:14 AM
Women who I know well enough to answer this question would not like to share underwear with anyone, husband or otherwise. The detestability of sharing underwear, period, would dominate their response. They would be so vehement that the gender or even the identity of the sharer would be nowhere near as important as the act of sharing itself.

Elizabeth G
12-06-2016, 10:20 AM
I don't know about question 2, but question one is a resounding YES.

Pat
12-06-2016, 10:31 AM
For #1, I'd say she has the right to express an opinion, but not the right to forbid. (Predicated on the statement that he was going to buy and wear HIS OWN. Deciding to help yourself to someone else's possessions is never correct and in this case unhygienic.)

For #2, I am in no way qualified to answer for "most women."

Elizabeth G
12-06-2016, 10:42 AM
I would liked to amend my earlier response. I misread it and interpreted question one as pertaining to her panties. As for buying and wearing his own I would agree with Jennie.

Sometimes Chelsea
12-06-2016, 11:06 AM
1. No - adding agreement that the wife could express her opinion, but can't really stop the husband.
2. Can't answer as I am not a woman. My experience is that my wife was totally accepting of it, but I don't see how that could be extrapolated out.

Mickitv
12-06-2016, 11:11 AM
Yes she has the right to tell not to wear them but he has the right to ignore it. No most likely would feel uncomfortable.

Judith96a
12-06-2016, 11:15 AM
I'm not qualified to offer any informed opinion on #2. I suspect that the answer is no but that's a hunch not informed opinion.
As to #1. The premise is that she has already consented to him trying on her panties, by implication as a one-off exercise rather than on an ongoing basis. Does this consent imply that she has waived any 'right' that she may have had to object to him wearing panties (that are not hers, borrowed or otherwise)? One could argue that if she wasn't prepared for the eventuality that, having tried on her panties he would enjoy them and want his own, she shouldn't have consented to him trying them in the first place. However, (rapidly dons asbestos underwear in anticipation of the reaction) this is male logic, not, female logic. So regardless of what any of us crossdressing males might think she will perceive herself as being entirely entitled to object / forbid and, in the case of non-compliance, inflict such consequences as she may choose! :heehee:
Mind you, uttering the word 'right' in this context raises a myriad of questions, such as who is arbiter, from whose perspective, why does their opinion matter, what are the likely consequences, are they reasonable, are they tolerable, etc,etc!
In the end it's up to you as to whether you can tolerate the consequences of doing something of which your wife disapproves!

sara66
12-06-2016, 11:56 AM
Question 1, Yes she has the right to ask. But in a good relationship there is a give and take. The couple need to work this out so both can be a little happy and a little disappointed.
Question 2, I really don't know. I have talked with 4 different women, they all have different perspectives. My wife allows me to dress when she is not home. One lady I knows told me that if her husband came out to her she would love to go out with him and dress him. Another told me she would not like her husband dressing at all, being we are just friend I great that I do. And another was let what happens happen.
Sara

DarthDaddicus
12-06-2016, 12:02 PM
This scenario would not have occurred in my house at all. My wife doesn't do the laundry. I do. That being said, she has the right to state her preference. He has his right to ignore it and do what he wants. Both of them have the right to suffer the consequences which come along with their decisions. Maybe she'll divorce him and tell their mutual friends exactly why and perhaps he'll be upset over losing those friends, though I don't see why people like that would be called friends in the first place.
When my wife helped me pick out panties, she picked bikini ones and I totally agree with this decision.

Kathie Pantyhose
12-06-2016, 02:02 PM
for 1 of course she has the "right" to express her opinion. If she prefers you not to wear woman's underwear you have to determine if the risk of "getting caught" with them is worth it in your marriage. If you have a DADT policy, kinda seems like maybe you unintentionally pushed that boundary but I don't want to assume anything.

I wear bikini, thongs and "boy" short underwear everyday. I have 6 pairs of men's underwear and can't remember the last time I actually wore them. I have more woman's underwear than my wife but she doesn't see me in them either,.

deebra
12-06-2016, 02:47 PM
Judith96a while reading your thread I was beginning to think I had walked into the courtroom by mistake and was hearing your closing argument for the defense. It's just underwear, only you and your wife will know what you are wearing, if they feel better than male undies who is she to tell him what underwear he can wear??? What's next, he has to ask her when he can go to the bathroom??? LETS NOT FORGET some clothing designer that's probialy been dead for 50 years decided women will wear nylon undies and I'll call them panties; men will wear canvas and burlap pants and we will cut them off at the knees and I'll make the decision and call them boxers and all the boys and girls will do as I say just like sheep being led to slaughter; nobody can deviate or change because I am a clothing designer, end of story!!!

Micki_Finn
12-06-2016, 03:09 PM
I think you missed a big question in your scenario. How many wives wouldn't freak when asked about trying on her panties? I think that in the majority of married relationships if a (closeted) husband casually asked his wife if he could try on her panties she wouldn't be so blasé in her response thereby making the other two questions irrelevant.

DIANEF
12-06-2016, 03:21 PM
I'd love to see my wifes face if I asked to wear her knickers. She'd think I was (a) sick, (b) mentally ill, (c) a pervert or (d) a sexual deviant. Not that I'd want to as hers are far too big and plain for my liking. As for hygenic, if you have an even remotely normal love life I doubt sharing underwear would be a major problem (providing they're washed of course).

Judy-Somthing
12-06-2016, 03:36 PM
I would say she has the right to say she doesn't want you to wear them.
I dated a girl for two years as a teen and she would buy me girls undies but not pink or if they had lace on them.
My wife buys me mens underwear that could pass as women's you know, no silly fly.
A few times when my mother in-law would do our laundry she put my underwear in my wife's draw.

Teresa
12-06-2016, 03:46 PM
I have to go with Micki and Diane's answer, the whole question would never arise, it would be like lighting a blue touch paper and stand well back !!

immindy
12-06-2016, 06:36 PM
ummm , I don't wear my wife's panties and she doesn't wear mine. That is unless one of us runs out of underwear before we do laundry then we might . But generally , I don't like sharing my undies and she certainly has the right to say no about sharing hers.

Karyn Marie
12-06-2016, 08:31 PM
I guess I am really lucky. My wife has not bought me any panties, but does encourage me to buy and wear what I want. She even gave me three pair of panties that she bought, but did not like. I love them!!

TrishaTX
12-06-2016, 08:38 PM
For #1, I'd say she has the right to express an opinion, but not the right to forbid.

agreed

For #2, I am in no way qualified to answer for "most women."

maybe better than some women you do lol

- - - Updated - - -

She even gave me three pair of panties that she bought, but did not like. I love them!![/QUOTE]

That is funny Karyn, I had a few tops I bought too small and my wife took them

Ozark
12-06-2016, 09:30 PM
In 1972 my girlfriend (now my wife) and I wear at her house. Her parents were on an extended rv trip and we were taking care of the yard. After we were done, we went into the house (my girl friend stilled lived there ) and my girl friend took a shower while I drank a beer. Afther she got done, I took my shower. When I got out my wife told me that she threw my clothes in the wash with her clothes. Well, what am I supposed to wear? I can't sit around naked (HAH, ask me that today!)... so she asked if I wanted to wear a pair of her under wear..... pleasant memories.

lingerieLiz
12-06-2016, 09:35 PM
If you are wondering, if those questions would be a way to open a dialog with your wife about wearing panties. THAT IS NOT THE WAY TO DO IT!
My wife knew before we got married that I wore panties and was a CD. On one trip I bought us matching panties. She didn't like it even though she didn't fight me about wearing panties full time.

BLUE ORCHID
12-06-2016, 09:41 PM
Deebra:hugs:, RE: Question one thing to remember, ( Happy Wife -Happy Life ) !

RE: Question two, About three months ago I started wearing light control panty girdles
and as yet no comments one way or the other...:daydreaming:...

docrobbysherry
12-06-2016, 09:45 PM
Sherry's wildest fantasy themed stories r more realistic than then your basic scenario------:brolleyes:

Anne K
12-06-2016, 11:16 PM
My wife could care. I wear whatever I want: bikini, thong, lace, woman's.....The other day, I wore red bikini under white shorts just to see how long would take her to notice. Took longer than I expected. She just said,"So, red is the color of the day?". We had a good laugh.

Without over intellectualizing it, I think the answer depends on the people involved and the relationship they have?

BTW, are we obligated to ALWAYS wear underwear? Do we need permission to go commando?

Veronica4me
12-07-2016, 01:07 AM
SCENARO: The wife is in the garage doing laundry and her husband comes up and starts helping her fold clothes, he picks up her panties and says these are nice, do you mind if I try them on? She says go ahead. The next day he tells her I tried on your panties and they really feel good, I'm going to buy some and start wearing them.

Two Questions, answer Yes or No

1. Does she have the right to tell him he can't wear them.
2. With this same scenario would most women be O.K with their husband starting to wear bikini panties or thong.

In the premise, you stated that she gave permission to try on her panties, so she be would more inclined to allow him to buy and wear panties.

My two cents.

Dana44
12-07-2016, 01:13 AM
Actually I never tried on panties from any girl I was with. They are her clothes, however i buy my own.

Krisi
12-07-2016, 08:47 AM
I asked my wife if I could wear her panties and she picked out several pairs of older ones and gave them to me. I eventually bought my own.

Each of our relationships is different so there is no "yes or no" answer to any of these questions.

Tracii G
12-07-2016, 01:05 PM
I never wore ex # 1 or 2"s panties but ex#2 liked to wear men's std run of the mill tighty whiteys.
She said they were comfy so who was I to tell her what she could wear.
I wore bikini style guy undies then and she would slip in a pair of girl panties in my stocking at Christmas.

Gabriella111
12-07-2016, 02:56 PM
I would think a woman who was okay with her husband trying on her undies would be okay with him buying and wearing his own. If he likes them and they feel good to him, what does it matter? I can appreciate it can be a surprise and maybe confusing for a wife to learn her husband has this desire, but ultimately... let the man live how he wants.

I don't think any of us, even among the GG, can speak for most women, but I assume this would be an adjustment for some, just based on the socionormative ideas we have for fashion. My CD has a bangin' body, though, so my recommendation is don't sweat it and enjoy the view, ladies.

Cheryl T
12-07-2016, 03:39 PM
I have difficulty with the part of her having a "Right" to tell him no. It's a marriage and that should mean discussion. She could say she's not comfortable with it or something of the like, but the "Right" to say no??? That's too one sided a situation.

As to part B... I ahve no clue how many women would approve. I think that's something very individual and again would relate more to the couple's relationship as a whole.

Lucy23
12-07-2016, 05:02 PM
She has a right to state her opinion, and then they should talk about it. She has no right to tell him what to do. However I see many girls who have the belief that they can order their boyfriends about and the guys pretty much shut up. Maybe because of the consenquences Judith spoke about...

But to be honest, I used to be the guy to a certain degree too, thinking that what women told me would be 100% right.

In regards to the first question, I am reminded of my last girlfriend who was a few cm shorter than me (I'm 190) and because of that she occasionally used to buy clothes in men's department (skinny jeans or sneakers). She used to wear some really casual clothing like hoodies or leggins; once in a blue moon I would say that I would like to see her in a pretty dress, but I never tried to pressure her. She was like that and I loved her because of who she was.

As for the second question, I'm not qualified to say anything.

donnalee
12-08-2016, 03:49 AM
My question is:
Why are you doing laundry in your garage???

deebra
12-08-2016, 08:08 AM
Because that's where my washer and dryer are located. In my regional area that's how a lot of houses are built. Newer, more expensive homes have them located inside the house. Old school thinking was if you are at work and the rubber water line breaks that supplies the washer it's better to flood the concrete garage floor than inside the house. Houses built today with laundry inside have a pan under the washer with a drain if it springs a leak. Water lines today are built much better than the old solid rubber ones.

Sissy_Michelle
12-08-2016, 09:11 AM
Deebra

1. Yes
2. No

steph_2015
12-08-2016, 09:44 AM
1 yes she has the right to tell how she feels it's hard to find a wife or girlfriend who excepts those kind of things.

2 yes and no some don't mind what they can't see they don't care and some might find it disturbing and not accepted it in any way

AKADonna
12-08-2016, 10:36 PM
My wife caught me wearing my own panties, which I had purchased. She asked how they fit relative to my package and I told her that I had purchased buyshort style panties for that very reason. She said that she like the blue color on me and was tired of seeing me in "tighty Whities". That's all that was said.

Months later, I was surfing on this site when my cell phone rang in the other room. I set down my laptop and went for the phone. While gone, she noticed the "Crossdressers.com" heading on the page and when I got back, we had quite a lengthy discussion about whether I was gay, didn't I love her anymore, was there another woman, etc, etc, etc. For weeks thereafter, she seemed really dissapointed that i had not been honest with her for quite some time. She wasn't really upset about my dressing, only that I had concealed it from her. ANyway, my fears and concerns that I had been harboring for quite some time disappeared!

Gabriella111
12-09-2016, 11:54 AM
That's so great that you were able to talk about it and that she's seemingly supportive of your dressing. Hopefully with time any hurt feelings about it being a secret for so long will pass. :)

Joyce Swindell
12-09-2016, 12:06 PM
1. No
2. No