PDA

View Full Version : I got the full feminine look on as I type this

RainbowDash
12-07-2016, 11:18 PM
So right now I am wearing practically everything that gives me my feminine look. I have a pair of pink panties worn underneath my pantyhose because I like the soft feel of the pink panties a bit more than the one with the pantyhose. After I put that on, I strapped on a corset (or waste trimmer, whatever they call them) although I left a couple buttons undone. Next I put on a short cami that goes down to the waist, then a skirt that stops just before my knees. I followed that with a stretch metallic material jacket and the coordinating belt that came with it. Lastly I put on my high-heels and wig.
When I looked in the mirror, I looked better than ever. Keep in mind these are different clothes from the other outfit I have been wearing. I definitely feel more girly than ever. I saw something that I had been dreaming of for a long time.... a girlish figure. It shows but only a little bit, and I will progressively try to make the corset a little tighter. In my intro, I had previously mentioned that my favorite video gamer character was Princess Peach from the Mario Brother series. Ever since she became my favorite, and ever since I wanted to crossdress and look like her, I have wanted a girlish figure like hers. Being a man I know this is probably impossible, and that my chances would be a whole hell of a lot better had I been born female, as a man's body is obviously shaped differently. So I am perfectly willing to accept myself like this. But I still am going to try to have as good a figure as I possibly can, if I don't wind up squeezing the life outta me first lol.
I want to post a pic, but I do not know a whole lot about computers and how to do this. If I can figure it out, I will post a pic.

Jaylyn
12-07-2016, 11:40 PM
Just keep trying and you will keep getting better at the look you want and also the computer skills to post a picture. Looking forward to seeing your picture.

Tracii G
12-08-2016, 12:27 AM
Go to the FAQ section and scroll down to the how do I post pics section and read how to do it.
Pretty simple heck I can do it and I'm not a computer person.

Tracy Irving
12-08-2016, 01:21 AM
It is never too early to start planning next year's Halloween costume.

Barbara Black
12-08-2016, 08:07 AM
The only problem with posting a picture is making it small enough for the program to accept it. The size it has to be is given in the pics section.

RainbowDash
12-08-2016, 11:33 AM
I'm having a heck of a time just trying to take a pic (with my galaxy phone). I can't exactly pose the way I want to, and can't get the right camera angle to show myself off. And since I don't want anyone to know about my CDing, I have no one that can snap a photo of me. I'll figure it out somehow, but I did take a couple of pics as best I could.

Jenny22
12-08-2016, 12:35 PM
I'm having a heck of a time just trying to take a pic (with my galaxy phone). I can't exactly pose the way I want to, and can't get the right camera angle to show myself off. And since I don't want anyone to know about my CDing, I have no one that can snap a photo of me. I'll figure it out somehow, but I did take a couple of pics as best I could.

Get a selfie stick with a small tripod attached that is blue tooth capable and blue tooth your phone. Experiment, and you'll do just fine.

RainbowDash
12-10-2016, 12:51 PM
Update: Before I even began to try and figure out how to post a pic online, when I logged into Facebook on my phone it showed me a list of photos on my phone. 2 of these were of me in 2 separate outfits, and I almost panicked. I called my cellphone company to see if they were showing up online or not, although there was a message from Facebook saying only I could see them, but I didn't want to take any chances regardless. Ultimately I decided the best thing to do was delete them, which I didn't want to do. However, I was trying to take the pics myself and I don't think they came out so good, and I got no one who can snap a pic of me, seeing as how no one else but me knows about this (and some people on crossdressers.com ;) )

Tammie.J.Swenson
12-11-2016, 06:35 AM
If you have a Digital SLR or similar camera that has a tripod socket and a self timer. Put the camera on tripod facing a plan wall, focus on wall at you height, then set timer for max delay, stand by wall