PDA

View Full Version : Wife and fem me - second meeting

Gen D
12-10-2016, 05:03 PM
3 week s ago was my wife first meeting with the dressed me (you can read about it here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?245102-My-wife-met-Gen!))
Yesterday was our second meeting.
As you read, out first meeting was very short. actually, most of the time I get dress is very short - put make up, get dress, change, take a picture and go back to real life...
This time it was different.
After we toke the kids to school my wife went for a class in the gym and some errands. she give a call and ask what I am going to do in the next hour and a half home alone. it was clear that she meant getting dress up.
I told her that I don't in the mood for "rush" dressing and she said I don't have to rush... asked her again if she sure, she said yes and I figured that is her way to say - "let's meet again...".
I got all dressed and waited to her in our second floor.
She came home and started to organize some stuff in the kitchen. I walked down (with the high heels noise) and she came to me with a smile and a kiss. she stood on the first step while I was on the floor and gave a kiss again.
She bought some fine beard and cheese and say the breakfast would be nice. so we started to make some eggs and salad. She asked me to take of the heels, because it frighten her (I am head taller from her, and now add 6"..).
We sat down to eat and started to talk:
How would she talk to me and I speak for myself- as a man or woman (in Hebrew it different) - we decided to try the woman side and get mixed up all the time. I felt right some times and strange when we spoke on every day stuff (like who take the kids next week after school). Am I a man in a dress or the woman inside? we talked about a transition fantasy I had on my teenage years, She keeps looking to see if I am gay..
We talked about sex and she put some boundaries for it - She is not in to play the man side, and she want me to that side, even when I am dressed. all that talking about sex made us both in the mood, so we just went for it...
For both of us it was more normal then we expected... and as before - it made as a bit more loving and more close (and I thought we are so close even before).
the day after (today) - we had some small talk about our feelings over our kids head, and we are both good.
looking forward to the next step of our journey.

Aunt Kelly
12-10-2016, 07:05 PM
That's a lovely story, Gen. Thank you for sharing it. Few of us are blessed with such wonderful wives. She is a treasure. And you must be doing something right as well, for things definitely seem to be heading in good direction for the two of you. Whatever it is, keep doing it and keep that wonderful woman happy.

Hugs,

Kelly

Lucy23
12-10-2016, 08:18 PM
Reading both your stories I noticed that on both occasions your wife smiled and kissed you when she saw you. I can't help but say that's an amazing sign of acceptance, not to mention that it seems to bring you closer. I'm glad it turned out this good for you!

Although I have zero experience in such situations, I think that you shouldn't forget about reminding her that you are still the man she married and show it. Wish you luck and don't forget to post your next step!

Jenn_8B
12-10-2016, 08:26 PM
Wow! What a great story.

Teri Ray
12-11-2016, 12:36 AM
lovely story best wishes

Devi SM
12-11-2016, 05:35 PM
[QUOTE=Lucy23;4034325]Reading both your stories I noticed that on both occasions your wife smiled and kissed you when she saw you. I can't help but say that's an amazing sign of acceptance, not

Although I have zero experience in such situations, I think that you shouldn't forget about reminding her that you are still the man she married and show it./QUOTE]

I have some experience on it. I found out that my wife enjoys a lot having sex with me dressed, fully dressed, make up, nails, wig.
May be she could be a bit lesbian, what is the problem, so my question is Why "she" should remind her tge he still being the man she married? Obviously he's not, now he's a crossdresser. Things changes, we change...

Go ahead, keep enjoying it, we are different people than the rest, we are crossdressers, things are different...
Just don't forget make her and no just you enjoy...
best wishes andd open for whatever she could want too...

Beverley Sims
12-12-2016, 04:50 AM
May your relationship with each other continue to prosper.

Abbey11
12-12-2016, 07:52 AM
Fantastic! I'm very happy for you, please keep us updated.

Krisi
12-12-2016, 10:26 AM
Six inch heels? I'm wondering about the rest of your outfit. Does your wife normally wear six inch heels?

It's good that she seems to be accepting your "little hobby", but my suggestion is to take it slowly and watch for any signs that she is uncomfortable with some of the things you might be doing (like wearing "hooker heels"). I suggest dressing more like her style.

Jocee
12-13-2016, 11:46 AM
Very nice!

Lucy23
12-13-2016, 03:21 PM
so my question is Why "she" should remind her tge he still being the man she married? Obviously he's not, now he's a crossdresser. Things changes, we change...
I was thinking more in the way to continue to show her affection, appreciation and everything that drove her to be with Gen.

And I agree that things change, but chances are that Gen has been a crossdresser long before he came out to his wife; she may have been unaware of it, but Gen may might been doing many things may or may not have been related to crossdressing. Seeing that might ease everything.

In the end, only Gen can tell us whether he is or isn't the same man.

Gen D
12-14-2016, 02:07 PM
Six inch heels? I'm wondering about the rest of your outfit. Does your wife normally wear six inch heels?

It's good that she seems to be accepting your "little hobby", but my suggestion is to take it slowly and watch for any signs that she is uncomfortable with some of the things you might be doing (like wearing "hooker heels"). I suggest dressing more like her style.

Well, she doesn't wear heel at all... accept her one pair - 6 inch for special times... and when we talked about sex, she said she think she would prefer me more one the 'fetish" side, to make it more framed.

I was thinking more in the way to continue to show her affection, appreciation and everything that drove her to be with Gen.

And I agree that things change, but chances are that Gen has been a crossdresser long before he came out to his wife; she may have been unaware of it, but Gen may might been doing many things may or may not have been related to crossdressing. Seeing that might ease everything.

In the end, only Gen can tell us whether he is or isn't the same man.

We are all changing all the time. We try to become better, to be more accepting to our self (not only on cross dressing).
I am sure that being a cross dress effects our relationship, but we have a good and open one.
I must said that when I first told her (and actually to my self) 2 years ago, she said that it is shocking, but not really surprising - she had her hints a long the way.