PDA

View Full Version : Bra and cami under work clothes

redtea
12-11-2016, 08:56 PM
Nobody noticed =( I wore 2 shirts on top of the cami/bra but the strap lines were still visible. The bra i wore was a racer back so i didn't have the "its just a under shirt tank" argument to back me up. I was so vulnerable and high all day xD

This will do wonders for my confidence around strangers while shopping =) The mind sort of goes into this state of denial that anything embarrassing is going on after a few minutes.

Tracy Irving
12-11-2016, 09:30 PM
Good for you! Soon you will be down to one shirt :)
Probably just me but I can't recall a time when I looked for a bra strap line on a guy.

lingerieLiz
12-11-2016, 10:56 PM
I did have a woman recognize the bra lines while she was behind me in line at a gas station. As I was walking out she yelled that guy had a bra on. This was back in the 80s. Had I not been going through the door, I would have turned around and taken her on. Oh well.

Tracii G
12-11-2016, 10:59 PM
OMG you had a bra on ??? Oh Liz you are such a corker.

Sara Jessica
12-11-2016, 11:02 PM
Don't kid yourself. Everyone noticed. Out of politeness, no one said anything.

Tracii G
12-11-2016, 11:22 PM
The neighbor saw you putting it on thru the window and called everyone and told them.
Seriously 2 shirts over top and you were worried about someone seeing a bra strap?

redtea
12-12-2016, 01:00 AM

Too late, I already did kid myself :D. It wasn't as obvious as some of the girls there since I had an extra layer to smooth out the cami and my outer shirt was a little baggy.

The neighbor saw you putting it on thru the window and called everyone and told them.
Seriously 2 shirts over top and you were worried about someone seeing a bra strap?

One shirt was the work shirt, the other was to keep my work shirt clean since i only have one shirt and can't clean it everyday.

But yeah I was worried about someone seeing, I guess not worried enough to leave it at home :heehee:

Maybe i did it just to post a thread on the forums about my experience.

The whole day I felt like I was being hugged by soft goodness while my mind was on the verge of going into panic mode.

Stephanie47
12-12-2016, 03:01 AM
I have to agree with Sara. Unless you're bundled up like Charlie Brown in a snowstorm people are going to notice. Just be prepared for the consequences. Until I started lurking on this site I never thought of under dressing. As a retiree with plenty of errands to run while my wife was at work I did don a bra, panty, camisole, garter girdle with thigh high stockings or just plain pantyhose. I wore all that under a man's sweatshirt and flannel shirt. I actually forgot I had all that stuff on until I had to relieve myself. Then it was a nuisance. Not for me. If it does feel terrific to wear a bra to work may I suggest a nice camisole, petti panty, and hosiery too.

Beverley Sims
12-12-2016, 03:36 AM
I think people are more likely to notice two shirts.

THEN they might notice the straps......:-)

Stephj
12-12-2016, 04:05 AM
I have been outed a few times because a bra strap on the ajuster showed though my shirt a female co worker turned me into the body by Victoria Demi bras they show less but still visible I wear a bra everyday

Pat
12-12-2016, 09:17 AM
The mind sort of goes into this state of denial that anything embarrassing is going on after a few minutes.

OR... the mind goes into a state of acceptance that nothing embarrassing is going on.

Krisi
12-13-2016, 09:54 AM

I used to often underdress with a bra. One time I was at a place for several days and a guy I had met asked me if I had back problems. I said no. Later, I realized that I was wearing a really thin T shirt and the bras was easily visible through it. I'm guessing he thought it was a back brace. At least I will not likely see him or any of the other people again.

I don't wear a bra in male mode any more.

Amanda77
12-13-2016, 01:19 PM
I've been wearing a bra to work for the last two weeks, 24/7 in pantes but I'm sure no one could have noticed do to the fact it's been -20c and below and I work outside. I dress like a Canadian, heavy jaket, lined overalls, etc even wear ladies underarmer, which looks almost the same as mens(different elastic band on bottoms) I've been enjoying it very much.

Dana44
12-13-2016, 01:52 PM
Redtea, Must be a slow thread day. LOL Yeah I can understand and wear thigh high's and good panties next time out.

Melanie Therese
12-13-2016, 08:38 PM
I have previously worn a Bra on a weekend with no other close colleagues around. During Winter I may wear cami's or lace singlets. I always feared wearing a bra even under a vest as I have some very close colleagues and is nothing to put a hand on your back or shoulder. The one day I did a very closed female colleague pat my shoulder twice, not sure if she noticed but didn't say anything. If I could tell anyone I was wearing one it would be her.