PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here ever wear matching fem outfits with their SO?

ellbee
12-12-2016, 07:55 PM
If so, whose idea is it? And who selects the outfit?

I suppose behind 4 walls is fine, if that happens.

But how about also in public, if applicable? Where do you go / have you gone like that?

Or how about out in public, but you in guy-mode? That's gotta mess with some people a little. :heehee:

April Showers
12-12-2016, 07:59 PM
My wife and I went as 2 broke girls for Halloween does that count ? Actually we ordered 2 polka dot vintage dresses (still waiting for them to arrive) maybe we will wear them to the valentines dance next feb.

Micki_Finn
12-12-2016, 08:26 PM
Nope. Couldn't do it. Way too cutesy.

DIANEF
12-12-2016, 08:27 PM
The thought horrifies me....

Devi SM
12-12-2016, 08:34 PM
One weekend wife and me went to another town, laguna beach, get into the hotel, I fully dress, make up, wig, etc, we have the same size so in those days I use her clothes, so went to dinner to a restaurant as two women, in a moment I kiss her what she refused because didn't want to pass as a lesbian.
There was a couple of lesbian in a near table kissin a lot, in a moment I surprise my wife with a kiss and she disn't complain.
After dinner, we left the restaurant grabing her hand as I usually do but outsidw she loos my hand.
Then we went to different shops together as ywo women, in a very nice perfume boutique we bougth parfumes for each other.
The owner noticed i'm a man so I ask for male parfume and women for my wife.
A very nice, fun night sharing the same clothes...
Does it count?

Tracy Irving
12-12-2016, 08:39 PM
At one point we bought matching bras but she never wore hers. Currently, we have matching pink pajamas but have only worn them at the same time once.

Leslie Langford
12-12-2016, 09:09 PM
My wife would consider that an "11" out of "10" on the "creepiness" scale.

In fact, I am now no longer even permitted to buy her articles of clothing for Christmas, Birthdays, Valentine's Day or any other special occasion. This is based largely on her unfounded suspicions (paranoia?) that I would also have bought the identical thing for myself in my size, given that I liked the item enough to have chosen it for her in the first place.

Heidi Stevens
12-12-2016, 10:16 PM
We are DADT for everything but Heidi's closet. That means she doesn't want to see me dressed let alone matching outfits. She does have access to the closet in another bedroom that I use for my clothing because she uses part of it too. All this said, we do have matching tops. Here's the story: she had gone to visit a cousin for a few days and the weather turned extremely hot. She needed a couple of sleeveless tops to get by. She found a couple of cute Liz Claiborne tops at Penney's.
When she returned home, I was looking at doing some of the laundry to help out. There on top of the luggage is a Liz Claiborne top I had bought four weeks earlier! Panic! Did I leave it out accidentally? I picked it up and looked at it. Oh my, she bought a copy that was a size smaller! Now what, say you have one too? She wants DADT, so I won't tell, just chuckle that I bought first.
The outcome? Three days later, she goes to the other bedroom closet to get something out of her side and I hear a very loud OMG! She comes into the sun room and asks why I took her top. I smiled and said "look at the size". I then told her I bought mine weeks before her and started doing the twilight zone theme.

Ozark
12-12-2016, 10:23 PM
My wife and I dress alike all the time.... we're jeans and tee shirt kind of people... lol

Jackie7
12-12-2016, 11:28 PM
We often do. We have quite a few matching outfits.

Alice_2014_B
12-12-2016, 11:40 PM
Not here.
I wanted us to go out matching for Halloween.
:)

docrobbysherry
12-13-2016, 12:15 AM
There is a member here, Rita, who always shows up with her SO, who makes identical outfits/costumes for them both!

What makes it even more remarkable is she is tiny and Rita is a big girl. Maybe she will read this and post a photo?:battingeyelashes:

Dorit
12-13-2016, 02:51 AM
Yes, often at home. We shop together and sometimes buy the same sweater or dress because we both like it so much. We do occasionally go out dressed together "out of town" (We live in a small village), but have yet to wear the same oufit. We are considering it though!:heehee:

franlee
12-13-2016, 04:02 AM
Oh yes, we have many of the same outfits, dresses, shoes and suits. I have one wig that is styled and the color of her hair. I'm a lot bigger than she is so we have to duplicate the clothes but it is a big turn on for me and she seems to enjoy it also especially when I help or do her work for her. My late wife and I were close enough to the same size that we could wear the same clothes and even shoes but we had a few of the favorite outfits dubbed plus she wore a uniform 5 days a week so I had plenty of them to don during the day. Her hair was a different color but I still have the wig that matched hers and the makeup that suited that color.

Krisi
12-13-2016, 08:43 AM
Most women would be horrified to show up somewhere with another woman wearing the same outfit (unless it was a uniform) so no, my wife and I don't wear matching clothes.

Jillian Faith
12-13-2016, 09:07 AM
My wife and I have several matching items from dresses to tops to shoes, but we would never wear them out in public together at the same time.

Beverley Sims
12-13-2016, 11:45 AM
Matching nightwear and lingerie.

Wearing matching outfits out can draw unwanted attention.

Gabriella111
12-13-2016, 04:53 PM
I would do this. My CD has a cute style. Leggings or skinny jeans, camis, and simple tops. He's a huge fan of Mary Jane's, which aren't really my shoe preference, but otherwise I'm totally down.

Majella St Gerard
12-13-2016, 06:25 PM
Matching panties that was about it.

~Joanne~
12-13-2016, 07:18 PM
Nope, and to be honest I don't think she nor I would be very comfortable matching like that. Her style is way different than mine so it just wouldn't wash and I am sorta happy it won't ;)

Joyce Swindell
12-13-2016, 09:03 PM
My wife and I were shopping once and I love polka-dots (? spelling). We found a nice dress with them and they had in both of our sizes. I once suggested we wear them out together and got a well defined no. She wears hers to work once in a while but I've only worn mine around the house a bit and once while driving. I'm a little jealous of her...she does look better in than I think I do. lol

Jennifer in CO
12-13-2016, 10:27 PM
all the time...ok often anyway. We have matching VW shirts and wear jeans at the same time...or matching event shirts and wear jeans at the same time. Once, we even wore the same t-shirt with jeans at the same time. That was a trick...both of us in the same t shirt at once.... :tongueout

greeneyes
12-14-2016, 04:44 PM
My hubby CD and I did...(pics R in the pics section) We did it in private, I don't know if we would go out like that. We joked about going to an upcoming Christmas Party that way, I think we look a lot alike, we could pass as sisters, but I think she should not feel like people are comparing us, so I doubt we will. I think it can be fun, but only if it is her choice.

immindy
12-14-2016, 06:31 PM
We have on occasion gotten matching undies but it would be kinda weird to dress as twins . Also , it would definitely draw attention to us if we did and we prefer to blend . I actually help her buy things and and dress her as I tend to be a bit more fashion conscious then she is. We do have some of the same or similar outfits but would never wear them while together . We have shared each others clothes in the past as well .

StephanieJ
12-14-2016, 07:23 PM
Back when I had an SO, we once played "who wore it best". Didn't go out, but I picked the outfit and she liked it so much that she wore it to work the next day.

lingerieLiz
12-14-2016, 08:40 PM
We have never worn the same outfit like they did in the 60s. But when you wear jeans and a top sometimes they are close. Especially if the top is white.

ChristinaK
12-15-2016, 06:04 PM
I have bought my wife and I the same blouse several times, but she doesn't know.

A couple of times we have worn the same silky PJs when having fun and I find that very erotic.

Christina Page
12-16-2016, 01:07 AM
Once for Halloween we wore matching costumes except for the color.

rachel de Corvus
12-16-2016, 11:51 AM
We went to a Halloween party as twin witches one year, matching on every detail, from pointy hats to jewelry to heels--very fun.

josrphine
12-16-2016, 12:02 PM
Went to Key West florida for festable, we were German Bar maids, rodw a motor scooter to get around. Was in heels to.

Karen RHT
12-16-2016, 12:40 PM
I haven't purposely worn something matching with my wife as yet. In fact, several times when we've shopped together, I've actually refrained from buying something that matches her selections even though she's encouraged me to do so. "If you like it that much, get one for yourself" is what she's said. Other times she's outright suggested "You should get one of these too."

We do have a couple of bra and panty sets that match, except for size. They were ordered online at bargain prices I couldn't resist. Obviously they wouldn't be noticed by others should we have them on at the same time.

Karen

ClosetED
12-16-2016, 12:58 PM
My wife doesn't want to see me dressed, but I have borrowed her clothes very often as she said "Do whatever you want". I can fit into most of her clothes and when she likes things in the catalog, I may buy it for her so I can try it as well.
I created this picture with both of us wearing the exact same dress, but in different years.
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=259186&d=1459001208
Hugs, Ellen

Allison2006
12-16-2016, 06:47 PM
Before she knew I was a crossdresser, I bought my wife a little black dress that was just a smaller size of one I had, but we never wore matching outfits together.

cdinmd206
12-17-2016, 10:16 AM
The ex and myself did matching outfits on New Years eve a few years back. I had lost of lot of weight and as a reward she bought me a wrap around black leather mini skirt that was identical to one she loved to wear. We had matching panties, stockings, garter belts, bras and blouses also!!! She unbuttoned a few more buttons on her blouse since she loved to show off her natural 38E's. We went to Ziegfelds in DC and had a great time.

Annette_boy
12-17-2016, 03:34 PM
My late wife and I wore matching nighties on our wedding night.

Hugs Annette

JustJoni
12-17-2016, 08:01 PM
My wife and I have a couple of matching things (well pretty darn close, not perfectly exact).

But they are only for fun days at home, not for wearing out. :heehee:

Dana44
12-17-2016, 08:08 PM
We have a coupe skirts that are the same, but she never wore it out with me wearing mine..

nikkiwindsor
12-17-2016, 08:52 PM
She likes pants...I like dresses...so the answer is nope! :)

Jaylyn
12-17-2016, 09:27 PM
My wife and I have bought the same panties many times. It's easier to buy two packages at the same time... I had one bra that I purged once that we got two for one at Lane Bryant. ( dumb move on my part ) don't know why but I do that from time to time. We have dressed alike before helping each other. She has gotten Jaylyn a short skirt like hers before. We had two matching nighties till I did that last purge. We had many fun times in those. As I am getting older it seems I love my makeup and we have always bought the same type usually two at a time. She used to sell Younique eye lashes and we practiced on each other getting our lashes right. I don't think I will ever go out so our matching things will probably stay as is. Unless I do another purge.

Dawn P
12-18-2016, 01:20 AM
My family owns property in Maui. The first thing I told my wife( then girlfriend) the first time I took her to Maui we are not doing the matching Hawaiian shirt and and mumu its tacky. We have gone out as girlfriends never in matching outfits.

Sarah Louise
12-18-2016, 02:56 AM
I've never been out with my wife, but a few months back I'd spent the morning dressed. Then later than evening, she went out with the girls and wore an almost identical outfit! Neither of us knew that we had the same dress. Maybe, it's not that much of a coincidence as she has great style and it has influenced the way I dress.

Gretchen_To_Be
12-22-2016, 10:58 AM
I love doing this and have posted many pic threads about it!

kayegirl
12-22-2016, 05:51 PM
My wife and I always wear the same style of nightie, but we are both careful not to wear the same colours. In fact most of hers are darker or spotted, and mine are much lighter pastel shades.

pantyhoselvr kendra
01-10-2017, 07:08 PM
We have matching lingerie that are only used for sleeping in

TracyT
01-16-2017, 05:08 PM
Yes. In HS my gf and I were on the drill team together. That meant we wore matching outfits (skirt, letter sweater, hair curled, etc.) to school 2-3 times a week, and performed in our drillteam outfits.

More recently, my wife and I have gone out a few times in very similar though not identical outfits. And we often wear matching hairdos, nail polish, and makeup.

joank
01-17-2017, 11:49 AM
There are many times, in the morning, I dress first and the color combinations I choose end up being the same color combination my wife is wearing when she gets dressed. Subliminal or just a coincidence? I don't know for sure but we have joked about it. My wife has also asked me for color and shoe selection at various times too. That is neat.

Jackie7
01-18-2017, 10:20 AM
before this thread dies I'd like to add a photo ... my darling wife and I often go out as girlfriends, and without thinking about it we often find ourselves in matching colors. And sometimes we do step out together in matching outfits, here is recent shot in identical Betty Page dresses with fur coats on our sway to a film festival, she is the one with the genuine cleavage, lol. To tell you the truth I felt like Henry VIII in that fur coat.

Leslie Langford
01-18-2017, 01:01 PM
Lovely photo, Jackie - just don't let the PETA folks catch a glimpse of it... ;)

Devi SM
01-19-2017, 10:33 AM
I completely agree Jackie! Very nice pic.

HollyGreene
01-19-2017, 02:58 PM
Personally I would hate to go anywhere with an outfit that matched anyone else's.

The nearest I've ever got to that was matching panties with a previous girlfriend, and she bought them. A local store was doing buy 2 get one free, so she gave one pair to me.