PDA

View Full Version : aint this some wierd ish

samanthajay
10-22-2004, 06:15 AM
ok we all heard so many pick up's and how would you react and if you do it with a guy blah blah. well what if your dressed and a woman ask you to go back to her place. when you get there you start going at it clouthes start to come off and then you see her there in her under wear. only whats there isn't what suppost to be there. shes a tv/ts. she said that she wanted to try it with another cd and was afraid of going with a normal guy. what would you do?

Amelie
10-22-2004, 06:25 AM
I am not attracted to other Cds or girls, so it would be unlikely I would be in bed with her in the first place. But if it did happen because of a lot of drugs or something like that, then I would probably become friends, if she made it all the way to the bed, there must have been something I liked in her.
Love Amelie

babe4life
10-22-2004, 08:12 AM
Hi all, what a question! Well, you may all as well know, I have never "been" with someone else since I am waiting for my wedding night to do so ...

And since I am walking the path to being able to wear a white wedding gown that day ... :D

So I chose to become friends :). Because, since I seldom drink, she may have need some help getting home ....

Love,
Vicky

Tonia
10-22-2004, 08:21 AM
Hi all, what a question! Well, you may all as well know, I have never "been" with someone else since I am waiting for my wedding night to do so ...

And since I am walking the path to being able to wear a white wedding gown that day ... :D

So I chose to become friends :). Because, since I seldom drink, she may have need some help getting home ....

Love,
Vicky

Vicky,

You are so poetic and very modest and such a wonderful person I love to read your responses and your Funny humor. Yummy Yummy I have love in my tummy I don’t really no what I would do if I encountered that wired predicament.

Tonia

babe4life
10-22-2004, 08:44 AM
Vicky,

You are so poetic and very modest and such a wonderful person I love to read your responses and your Funny humor. Yummy Yummy I have love in my tummy I don’t really no what I would do if I encountered that wired predicament.

Tonia

Hi Tonia,
:o
Love,
Vicky

babe4life
10-22-2004, 08:58 AM
I'd not only keep on truckin', I'd shop for a ring!

Genevieve, I can just imagine the scene!
Love,
Vicky

Tonia
10-22-2004, 09:03 AM
Hi Tonia,
:o
Love,
Vicky
Howdy Vicky I just looked at your Photos and you look absolutely gorgeous hon. you really need to go out in public you wouldn’t have a problem passing at all. I tell you what I will fly over their and take you out Personally just Send me the Air Fair hehe. Love the look

Tonia

babe4life
10-22-2004, 09:07 AM
Tonia, you're on! :D

Love,
Vicky

Tonia
10-22-2004, 09:16 AM
Tonia, you're on! :D

Love,
Vicky

Let me see it’s 10am here and the flight leaves at six and it’s about a 10 hour flight their. Heck just in time for Dinner and I’m a Great Cook hehe.

Tonia

babe4life
10-22-2004, 09:55 AM
Hi Tonia, only problem is that at 10:00 am there, it is 4pm here! :D. So theoretically, you will be arriving for lunch tomorrow then?

I'll set another place at the table ...
:D

Love,
Vicky

Marianne
10-22-2004, 02:33 PM
I'd keep on trucking :)

CAROL JEAN
10-22-2004, 02:45 PM
Back in the mid 70s a guy that I knew went to San Fran from the Carolinas for a stones concert. anyway while there after a day of having fun (drinking) with some friends, he was looking at the lovely ladies one in perticular, He looked at his buddy sitting next to him and said I'm in love with that girl, I am going to stay here and do what it takes to get her to marry me. One of his buddies who had read the marquee told him to go out side and read it which he finally did and he just about died, They were at a female impersonator show (I forgot to say that this guy was a real red neck and so were any of his friends that I meet, anyway anytime more than 3 people got together that knew about it it would come up just to give him a hard time. It was great me being a CD. His buddies would say behind his back that the impersonator was very!!!! good looking and that the girl that he married looked a whole lot like her :p

Love Always

Carol Jean

samanthajay
10-23-2004, 02:51 AM
Oh sure, just take my most scintillating fantasy and turn it into a poll!

I'd not only keep on truckin', I'd shop for a ring!

lol

G

(ps..great question)
thanks great avatar. :D

lonelycrossdresser
10-23-2004, 02:59 AM
For now, I'm only turned on by real women. If the equipment down below is wrong, I couldnt do it. I wouldnt mind being there friend or barhopping companion but thats it. I may be a CD but I still all hetero. Seems like a contradiction to me sometimes but its what I am and I'm not ashamed. Life is too short to waste time being concerned about what you enjoy.

samanthajay
10-23-2004, 03:09 AM
i understand. for example see vicky is very cute but i know she is a cd. at the same time she is really attractive yet shes male but she really has a great personality but im im im so confused.

babe4life
10-23-2004, 03:33 AM
Samantha, you are being oh so sweet! Who knows. Maybe one day the pesky critters below the waist line will be gone. Would that make it less confusing?

Love,
Vicky

samanthajay
10-23-2004, 03:45 AM
*blushes* i dont know but i dont want you to get rid of it :o *all shy now*

babe4life
10-23-2004, 04:22 AM
Samantha! :o

Oh my ...

;)

samanthajay
10-23-2004, 04:27 AM
as a some what of a guy to another some what of a guy. for goodness sake dont get rid of it. :o plus i dont know i think i i i *blushes*

Wendy me
10-23-2004, 07:51 AM
for me it has to be a real girl to go to bed with (bump uliglys with) a nouther cder i could party with or shop with swap outfits not spit

Allison Vamp
10-23-2004, 08:45 AM
that would be way too hot, i'd be into it by then.

Jenna1561
10-23-2004, 11:06 AM
Surprise! Wow you look great! But that's it. It would have to be "Just Friends" for me. Maybe we could dress up together, or shop!

Vicky, I just looked at your pics and I agree they are VERY Nice. I particularly like the pink skirt and black top - great look.

Love,
Jenna

babe4life
10-23-2004, 11:12 AM
Thanks Jenna! Very nice combo that ;)

Love,
Vicky

Tristen Cox
10-23-2004, 09:50 PM
ok we all heard so many pick up's and how would you react and if you do it with a guy blah blah. well what if your dressed and a woman ask you to go back to her place. when you get there you start going at it clouthes start to come off and then you see her there in her under wear. only whats there isn't what suppost to be there. shes a tv/ts. she said that she wanted to try it with another cd and was afraid of going with a normal guy. what would you do?

Very good question, if I was already convinced to the point of undressing, I think I would go where it took me ;)

Sarah Cummings
10-23-2004, 10:33 PM
I would love the chance. If she was attractive to me I'd go with her. But then, I'm a romantic and passionate fool. If she were to say that she wants to be dominated or vise versa or any pain oriented play, then I would say, "You've got the wrong girl!" Although I am Bisexual, I'm very much in the closet and comfy there. It's a large walk-in closet. LOL :D

jade lee
10-24-2004, 08:28 AM
I would explore it, jade lee

Maxine
10-24-2004, 05:49 PM
Keep on trucking for sure :p

samanthajay
10-26-2004, 03:30 AM
Very good question, if I was already convinced to the point of undressing, I think I would go where it took me ;)
where it took you huh? ;)

Tristen Cox
10-26-2004, 03:44 PM
where it took you huh? ;)

Yeah like she would have to be really convincing to get that far in the first place, not a first date thing. Why do you ask anyhow did you have someone in mind??
:p

samanthajay
10-27-2004, 03:05 AM
no not really :p

Tristen Cox
10-27-2004, 04:59 AM
See there you went getting my hopes all up and everything ;)

samanthajay
10-29-2004, 05:58 AM
ohh realy maybe im playing hard to get :p

Tristen Cox
10-29-2004, 09:28 PM
You're encarageable Samantha :D

and nice to see you posting again

Love T

Sweet Susan
10-29-2004, 10:50 PM
If I were getting hot and with it, only to find out that the person had the same equipment as me, I can't say, sitting here at my keyboard, what I'd really do. And if all of us were honest, I dont think many of us really know what we'd do. I can say that nothing beats being with a woman, on the other hand, having had some experience with the other, oral sex with a guy is just about as pleasing for the doer as it is for the doee. And knowing that, I might just be tempted to dip down there for a treat.

Sharon
10-30-2004, 12:48 AM
If someone fooled me that well, I'd probably be just as interested in her secrets as I would in furthering anything physical. But...

Anita
11-01-2004, 04:58 PM
For now, I'm only turned on by real women. If the equipment down below is wrong, I couldnt do it. I wouldnt mind being there friend or barhopping companion but thats it. I may be a CD but I still all hetero. Seems like a contradiction to me sometimes but its what I am and I'm not ashamed. Life is too short to waste time being concerned about what you enjoy.

I am with you 100%

samanthajay
11-02-2004, 03:58 AM
You're encarageable Samantha :D

and nice to see you posting again

Love T
im just a flirt and you know it :p and im glad to be posting again.

babe4life
11-02-2004, 08:59 AM
Samantha? You? A flirt? NEVER? Not in a million years!!

Sweet Susan
11-02-2004, 10:38 AM
I gotta figure if she was good looking enough to get me home with her, I might as well stay and see how well she cooks!

samanthajay
11-03-2004, 03:02 AM
Samantha? You? A flirt? NEVER? Not in a million years!!

i can smell sarcasim a mile away too sweety. :D

babe4life
11-03-2004, 05:40 AM
LOL. Aww Samantha ... you know me just too well :D

Love,
Vicky

crispy
11-04-2004, 09:33 AM
If she was so convincing and sexy that I was tempted to go down that route in the first place, I believe I would love to continue on the voyage of exploration. Although I am 100% hetero, I think I would want to be the 'bottom' in a situation like that. ;)

Yes, the perfect fantasy. Sorry, the shark's gone all weak at the fins just thinking about it. Excuse me while my hands leave the keyboard for a while...... :D

samanthajay
11-10-2004, 04:34 PM
LOL. Aww Samantha ... you know me just too well :D

Love,
Vicky
not aswell as i wish. ;)

JennyCD
11-10-2004, 04:41 PM
Guys or other CDs just don't do it for me. I can't say 100% it could never happen, I just don't see it as very likely. But hell, anything is possible.

StephanieCD
11-10-2004, 04:51 PM
I'd have to say it would depend. I voted the talk and maybe start later thing. My most realistic guess is that I'd be real freaked out at first and then kick myself for blowing an opportunity to try something new, especially when I knew it'd be a secret. So I'd probably be like "oh %$#&!! Um... why don't we make another drink and discuss those thigh-highs of yours and see what happens"

But if I was drinking tequila...