PDA

View Full Version : Question for Bisexual and Pansexual Crossdressers (and only for them to answer)

Princess Chantal
12-13-2016, 01:09 AM
Do you feel that heterosexual crossdressers believe that you are constantly on the prowl for sexual encounters and would hit on them if they do not state that they are strictly straight?

Peggie Lee
12-13-2016, 01:15 AM
As for Pan's sexuals, desire for a CD would happen only if I developed feelings for them ( it's the person not the presentation).

Ceera
12-13-2016, 01:27 AM
Hadn't particularly occurred to me, no. Not a reaction I have ever gotten from other cd's, nor from TG girls I have socialized with.

Stephanie Julianna
12-13-2016, 01:41 AM
No. I have never sensed that with the crossdressers I know that are straight. They do not feel threatened by my sexuality and know that our relationship is based on our love of the feminine and the friendship that grows from that.

Nikkilovesdresses
12-13-2016, 02:57 AM
Bisexuality makes some people uncomfortable, including some homosexuals, so it's possible it makes some crossdressers uncomfortable...

trisha kobichenko
12-13-2016, 03:24 AM
I have been heterosexual to this point, but might be tempted to expand my horizons if presented with an attractive offer..., so no I don't feel that bi or pansexual folks are 'on the prowl' any more than heterosexuals are. :)

ellbee
12-13-2016, 05:17 AM
I hope they don't believe that. Because it's certainly not true in my case. I'm actually not typically a very flirty or sexual person, regardless how I'm presenting.

Besides, sorry to break it to them ( :laughing: ), but I'm also not all that attracted to CD'ers when they're en femme. Oh, sure, some are pretty hot... No getting around that.

But I've only met one in-person who was all dolled-up & who I kinda-sorta wanted to get with -- though I was also in guy-mode when we met. I also believe she may have been bi-gendered or something, or on her way to TS-hood. Definitely a lot of woman in her. Though the thought of being with her while *I*, too, was in girl-mode? No. Not my cup of tea, not into any kind of "kai kai" stuff or whatever.

I also hate to say this, but I kind of want a guy to be a guy. *I* want to be the woman -- and only me. Sorry if I sound like anyone's SO.

The only guy I slept with was a drag queen, but he was all man with me. :o (As a side note, I dressed waaay more than him/her.)

So, at least with me, y'all hetero's can calm yourself, LOL.

Lilly 40C
12-13-2016, 06:26 AM
No, I don't believe that at all. I don't often go on the prowl but when I do, I don't specifically look for a heterosexual crossdresser. I look for others who are already bi or want to explore their bi curiosity. How they dress does not matter.

Nigella
12-15-2016, 11:46 AM
Thread now open for further discussion

Micki_Finn
12-15-2016, 03:40 PM
So can't say I've ever felt that way from another CD, but the few I have talked to directly for any length of time, sexual preference hasn't been a topic of conversation at all.

Julie MA
12-15-2016, 04:25 PM
No. Never got that feeling, even when I was on the prowl. I like being able to turn the pursuit on and off, but don't ever go into it with any expectations. If the receiver isn't interested, I aim elsewhere.

pantyhoselvr kendra
01-10-2017, 07:58 PM
Of course not. I am bisexual but only attracted to men when i am dressed. Only once was i with a man while not dressed. It was weird to me but very satisfying. I like to feel feminine when i am with a man

Georgette_USA
01-10-2017, 08:34 PM
Being pan-sexual.

These have only been while dressed.
Only once did I have an encounter with a CD prior to SRS, and that was with me as the woman. Also had one encounter sexually with a Bi-Gay guy, also as the woman.

Did have some with my partner with us both Pre and Post, more as two Lesbians, NO male stuff involved.

Since SRS have had a variety of encounters with male or female and TS. Of course now can only be as a woman. I have had attractions to some CDs, but most are either too young or have SOs or want a little male to male stuff.
Have found one CD recently that is Hetero, and have been actively courting (??). SHE has not said no but says we shall see. Have not met HE yet.

Pat
01-11-2017, 04:49 PM
What an odd question... do I feel that THEY think I am on the prowl? I guess I do not feel that they think that. Whether they do or they don't think that, I don't know.

TrishaTX
01-11-2017, 09:17 PM
I think people can think what they want...but we usually figure out who is who...so I know I don't make other CDs uncomfortable and I am Pan. Thats is just me.