PDA

View Full Version : Good or Bad Thing???

deebra
12-13-2016, 09:11 AM
Yesterday I went shopping to several stores. Getting dressed I put on a thong with a tight tuck of course, thigh highs, girl boot cut jeans and two inch heel tan booties; the tight girly clothes felt good and feminine, I felt as a woman feels walking in them and especially being out in public; no one noticed, I just blended even when up close and talking with several ladies. Talk about a confidence booster. Went in Kohl's and tried on two pairs of ladies pants, still no one noticed or paid any attention to my heels clicking on the floor. What we wish for and get maybe it's not as great as we had hoped??? I didn't even get a "stare". I'm not sure how I feel about this, but I'll side on the good thing. So after an experience like that what's a CD to do, get dressed and do it again today of course. Maybe acceptance is changing OR they are just robots locked in on what they want to do and don't see how feminely attractive I am from the waist down (joke*^%).

Rachael Leigh
12-13-2016, 09:20 AM
Deebra, I think if you are blending and your not drawing to much attention most do just go about their business.
Me personally I like that I don't want to be stared at. Yesterday I pretty much dressed the same tight ladies jeans a very simple pull over and I wore my tall boots and I noticed as I walked the mall that nobody paid me any attention and it actually made me feel good it meant I looked as if I belonged which of course I did but it did feel great.
So yes it's a good think IMHOP

Krisi
12-13-2016, 09:34 AM
I wouldn't read too much into this one experience. Do you think folks thought you were actually a woman or do you think they knew you were a crossdresser but were just being polite?

It's the Christmas shopping season and people are busy with their shopping. In many cases, people are a little nicer and perhaps more generous than at other times of the year.

Beverley Sims
12-13-2016, 11:42 AM
If you are blending in you are doing it right.
You do not need to look for confrontation, it will come soon enough.

Tracy Irving
12-13-2016, 11:53 AM
You tried to blend. You were successful. All is good.

docrobbysherry
12-13-2016, 12:23 PM
First, let me say I'm jealous, Deebra. The only way I can blend is in drab! U r lucky to be able to pass as well as u do!:thumbsup:

I don't wish to quibble but I'm curious about a few things in your post;
Thi hi's under jeans seem pointless.
I don't know how 2" boot heels click. I have 3 3/4" boots that don't. Unless yours have taps on them?
How do u know u "felt like a woman" walking around?:battingeyelashes:

Helen_Highwater
12-13-2016, 12:40 PM
Deebra,

Without a doubt, good. I understand that it would be nice to be admired for our presentation but turn it around the other way. How many GG's do you see when out in the mall, either while you're in drab or enfemme, that you think, wow, what a good looking woman. One who draws your attention? You take little notice of most and what comes around goes around, they take little notice of you because like them, you blend.

Congratulate yourself on a job well done.

audreyinalbany
12-13-2016, 01:44 PM
The women who draw my attention are the ones wearing heels. Granted, this is coming from a cd, but it just seems as though heels have become the exception for most women, so whenever I see a woman out and about wearing heels it always draws my attention. Other than that, I'll usually notice an attractive woman, but I'll pay particular attention to very average looking women and...and please don't judge me on this....but I'lll kind of use them a gage for whether or not I think I'd blend in.

deebra
12-13-2016, 01:58 PM
LeighR since we were dressed the same and blended wonder if we passed each other in the mall would we have noticed each other, I think yes, we have radar for clocking CD's. That would have been nice if we went over and spoke to each other, maybe had a cup of coffee and found out we were both on Crossdressers.com.

docrobbysherry, let me answer your questions, we can learn from each other:

ThighHi's under jeans, they allow the booties to slip on easily and the booties are not necessarily made for thick sox since they are made to be worn when dressing dressy with hose. They also are tight on your legs, a good feeling.

My booties have hard soles and they click on concrete sidewalks and even louder on the hard and slick floor in Kohl's. Got to admit it sounded very, very nice and feminine and I was doing it. I have another pair that have rubber soles that give good traction and are quiet.

I know I felt like a woman walking around because you have a different walk and mental feeling when walking in heels, they cause me to stand straighter with very good posture and I take smaller steps just like a woman. With these booties and even higher heels or stellatos you have to learn how to keep your balance plus how to get up from a setting position. But make no doubt, it makes you feel like a woman when you have mastered it. There is also the soft, tight jeans that press against my "frontal area" and the unmistakable female short zipper, that let's anyone noticing that they are female. Hugging and outlining my butt ain't bad either. I like the feeling of a thong or nylon bikini panties and how feminine they feel.When dressed like this my mind is very much aware of how the feminine clothes feel on my body and the different walk and movements I have. I also notice my feminine look in reflections when passing a store front windows. My lower half does feel to me just like a woman would feel but probialy more so than a woman because I am enjoying wearing the clothes and they are not. Very different feeling than wearing tennis shoes, boxers and loose, baggy, rough material men's jeans. I would highly recommend it!!!

Jodi
12-13-2016, 02:01 PM
You stated that wearing the outfit made you feel just how a woman would feel

Inquiring minds would like to know--How would you or any man know just how a woman would feel?

jodi

Dana44
12-13-2016, 02:11 PM
Deebra, It sounded like you blended in. Yes walking in heels does make one stand straighter and does indeed feels totally feminine when walking across concrete with them..

Lorileah
12-13-2016, 02:22 PM
:thinking: here is Colorado cowboys wear boots. Those boots have stacked heels (usually unless they are Ropers but even those have heels). Many floors in Colorado are hard surface (snow and all). The sound of cowboy books on a very "manly" man on hardwood sounds like a woman in heels. So you can like the sound but all the cowboys here are gonna get awful riled iff'n you say they walk like a woman.

Stephanie47
12-13-2016, 02:30 PM
You stated that wearing the outfit made you feel just how a woman would feel
Inquiring minds would like to know--How would you or any man know just how a woman would feel?
jodi

I have to agree with Jodi. Your outfit or at least those parts that are exposed to the world would not appear to attract a lot of attention. Most people are self absorbed in what they are doing. I'd wager some truly did notice and just made a mental note. I've been to several Kohl's and the shoppers I've encountered do not appear to be like those typically encountered in Wal-Mart. I wonder if you would go totally unnoticed if you wore a pretty dress, hosiery and boots, etc.

ellbee
12-13-2016, 03:46 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the way I understand it, the OP was in guy-mode, but dressed as a chick from the waist down? :strugglin

If that's the case, then yes, it can be something one can oftentimes "get away with," especially with non-descript bootcut jeans & booties.

Though I still say the heel-clicking might hurt one's chances (geographically-dependent, of course).

Tracii G
12-13-2016, 04:02 PM
Sounds like Deebra had a positive moment in her growth as a CDer by pushing her boundaries and there is nothing wrong with that.
Saying you know how a woman feels is a stretch because there is no way for a man to know that.
Thigh high hose under jeans well I'm not sure what that is all about but if you liked it thats fine I guess but I don't know any women that do that.
Its all about Deebra growing into herself so we shouldn't judge.

Lana Mae
12-13-2016, 04:02 PM
You went out and had a good time that is what is important! You did not wear anything on top? You were basically underdressed? I go out dressed in panties, female jeans and sneakers with a female tee shirt on top lots of times and no one notices. Next step is bra, forms, wig and makeup. Then we will see if they stare, speak, or whatever! Small steps! Congrats. *Lorileah, I like to busted a gut laughing at your reply!!! LOL Hugs Lana Mae PS: Deebra, do not mention "feeling like a woman" on this forum or you will be shouted down! Some people here do not like that statement. It is similar to consoling some one with I know how you feel, no you don't! Hugsies!!

CynthiaD
12-13-2016, 04:27 PM
There's nothing more ordinary than being female. Half the world is female. In switching from male to female (assuming you pass to some degree) you're just exchanging one kind of "ordinary" for another.

A lot of people on this site want their crossdressing to be special. But if you crossdress every day, and spend a lot of time in public, it won't be. Such people should confine their dressing to special occasions.

But for me and people like me, "ordinary" is exactly what we need. In point of fact, there's not much difference between male ordinary and female ordinary. But the small differences are important: seeing a woman looking back at me from the mirror, not being flat chested, not being bald, not having to wear pants, being called "ma'am", having men hold the door for you, etc., etc., etc.

Each one of these little things is worth its weight in gold.

deebra
12-13-2016, 08:38 PM
Let me explain. From the waist down wearing and walking in the tight fem clothes and booties with heels and the male package tucked away and gone for all practical purposes my lower half felt feminine and to me just like a woman in fem clothes would feel from the waist down. Even psychiatrist and women themselves don't know how women feel, so I'm definitely not saying I do. I'm simply talking about the feminine feeling when wearing the clothes. And Lana Mae I know what you are saying when I mention I know what feeling like a woman feels like, it causes a lot of GG's on this site to get their panties in a bunch, Oh Well, you can't please all of the people (oops I ment GG's) all of the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Women think they are right, men and CD's know they are right; now that statement should get a lot of panties in a bunch!!!

Sara Jessica
12-13-2016, 11:12 PM
I like the feeling of a thong or nylon bikini panties and how feminine they feel.

Because nothing makes one feel more like a woman than a thin string of fabric riding up their a$$.

:battingeyelashes:

Couldn't resist!!!

IleneD
12-13-2016, 11:52 PM
: So you can like the sound but all the cowboys here are gonna get awful riled iff'n you say they walk like a woman.
Lorileah, .... hilarious.
When I lived in TX a few yrs back I bought cowboy boots. I made certain to find ones with heels.
They became my 'training wheels' for learning how to walk in high heels.
These winter days when I am out shopping with the SO (and obviously can't dress up or wear my lone pair of heels), I'm strutting around the mall in my "high heel" cowboy boots. Same feel.

docrobbysherry
12-14-2016, 01:23 AM
Lorileah, men's boots r NOT the same! I've traveled all over the world and online, the highest men's boot heels I could find were about 2". I had to buy women's boots that look androgenous do get 3 3/4" heels! And, I consider women's heels under 4", flats. Hi heels help my bad back.:straightface:

Deebra, I asked about "feeling like a woman" for the reason Tracii mentioned. I wondered what u meant? Yes, I've had flashes of thinking I look like a woman, but I have no idea how they feel.
The tite clothing, tuck, hi heels, breasts, sexy outfits, wigs, etc. etc., make me LOOK like a woman. And, all of that feels very stimulating and arousing. But, I'd be willing to bet most women aren't stimulated or aroused by their clothing very often! THAT is a crossdresser thing!:devil:

Krisi
12-14-2016, 09:57 AM
When I posted above, I thought you were talking about going to Kohls dressed as and presenting as a woman. Now, apparently, that was not the case, you went as a guy but wearing women's pants and shoes. That's different. I wouldn't have expected much reaction to you and your outfit. It's a bit different but not enough to cause a disturbance, especially in a place like Kohls during the Christmas shopping season.

You say you felt like a woman. You can only imagine how a woman feels, but remember, women have had their female bodies since birth so they are pretty used to them and I doubt they feel any differently than we do.