PDA

View Full Version : Shopping For Boots

deebra
12-15-2016, 03:19 PM
I wanted some tall black boots that would blend with a 3 " tapered heel. So I got dressed this morning, hose, thong, bra, small forms, black boot cut girl jeans, fem sweater and headed for the mall wearing my 2 1/2" heel booties. The Good Lord must have been smiling down on this CD because as soon as I walked in the shoe department in Penney's guess who was staring me right in the face. The boots of course, just what I wanted, black suede, knee high, tapered 3" heel and of the three boxes setting on the shelf my size was setting on top. I sat down with women all around me, opened the box and tried one on, fit like a glove, had to try the other one on and then walked around the shoe department; the boots were tight getting on but we were made for each other. I wasn't about to take them off so I put my booties in the box, got in line with the ladies waiting to check out and after explaining to the SA I was wearing the boots, the booties I wore to the store were in the box I finally got checked out. $120 boots on sale with 60% off plus I had a coupon for another 15% off. Heaven really must have been smiling down on me. Now it was time for me to enjoy my new boots, I walked the mall, ate in the food court and passed at least 1000 people, only two noticed my boots. A man in the food court and a man that came walking up behind me and then around me wearing cowboy boots. I could tell he was eyeballing my boots. Everyone else was so busy doing there thing no one noticed, even with the clicking of the heels. I know what the guy in the cowboy boots with an inch and a half heel was thinking; if I ride cutting horses with my inch and a half heel that CD with his three inch tapered heels must have one hell of a big horse tied up in the parking lot. See, just put on your big girl panties, get your confidence up and go out and buy some girly clothes!!!

Jaylyn
12-15-2016, 03:39 PM
Way to go Deebra. I have a pair of saddle bronc riding cowboy boots that have at least an 1.1/2 to 1 3/4 " heel that I used to ride in when I was younger and not as fragile as I am now. They are the tall two finger hole pull up type with the heel made for angled Spurs to get a better grip. I loved wearing them on concrete or wooden floors as they almost sounded like high heels. I hope that horse you have tied up in the parking lot doesn't throw you.... Lol
Sounds like you found a good deal on boots though. Mine are special made for busting broncs. Yours for enjoyment. I hope you enjoy them a bunch.

Jenn_8B
12-15-2016, 04:30 PM
What a great story. That is one of my dreams, to be able to go buy knee high boots.

Anyone know where I can find size 15 (wide calf) boots?????

Steph54
12-15-2016, 04:50 PM
Very cool story.

Lana Mae
12-15-2016, 05:04 PM
Glad you got what you wanted and at such a savings! I know you had a good day! Hugs Lana Mae

Sara Jessica
12-15-2016, 05:48 PM
There's that thong again!!! :)

Again, couldn't resist.

Allisa
12-15-2016, 06:07 PM
Knee high? with my short legs more like waders.

ReallyLauren
12-15-2016, 09:06 PM
I am just dying for a pair of tan suede over the knee boots....so sexy!

Tracii G
12-15-2016, 09:30 PM
Why do so many of you call them booties?
Heel height has nothing to do with the term, they are boots be they ankle or all the way to over the knee.
Did you tuck the pant leg into the boot?

sexylexxxi
12-15-2016, 10:46 PM
i like thigh high boots with stilleto heels.... so sexy