PDA

View Full Version : The more I dress, the more attractive women get

Julie MA
12-15-2016, 07:43 PM
Everytime I dress I have a renewed appreciation for GGs. I find myself checking out everything beautiful about their faces, their curves, and their clothes. It seems to be equal part appreciation and desire to explore more dressing. Today I complimented a lady wearing a bright red sweater over a white blouse with black pants and shiny black shoes with a diamond stdded buckle. She said thankyou, but I wondered if it made her uncomfortable. Maybe she was thrilled. All while I was making mental notes how well her outfit went together, and how I might copy it. Then when I got home my wife was wearing a short maroon knit dress with matching tights. I may be borrowing those in the closet soon.

DIANEF
12-15-2016, 07:52 PM
I was at work today and a lady came in to give me some product training. All I could think about was what she was wearing, as it is exactly the same style as I go for, and I just imagined myself in her clothes. I almost said something, but just stopped myself. I spend a lot of time observing GGs (discreetly of course)just to see what they're wearing, and when I see one in a copy of what I wear, it does give me a lift.

Julie MA
12-15-2016, 08:09 PM
I know at some point I will tell a woman that I want to wear what she is wearing. Could be a disaster. I almost told my wife that today. Not ready to drop that bomb yet

Lana Mae
12-15-2016, 08:34 PM
I have seen more than one woman that I wanted to steal her clothes! LOL I just want to walk up and say where did you get that____from? but i am not that bold! I also girl watch and try not to freak them out! LOL Hugs Lana Mae

Julie MA
12-15-2016, 09:04 PM
Well, I did try my wife's dress on tonight. It was way too roomy. And with no forms it fell flat, so to speak. But a tighter knit dress, maybe with a belt, definitely shorter, is in my future.

DarthDaddicus
12-15-2016, 09:14 PM
I work with the public a lot. I see an unfortunate number of women wearing items of clothing I would consider "men's" clothing just in different colors. There are a couple of girls who watch the outfits walk by with me and we make mention of certain articles of clothing that we like. I compliment the ladies who wear actual "women's" clothing and ask them where and when they got whatever piece of clothing it was I was admiring. I just tell them I'd like to get it for my wife. It might as well be the truth. My wife and I are close to the same size, so we share clothes. We might as well just stop dividing our closet space.

ReallyLauren
12-15-2016, 09:15 PM
I'm a people watcher by nature and I love looking at women to get new fashion ideas. Actually, I should stop because I have more ideas now than money or space...

Becky Blue
12-15-2016, 09:31 PM
Agree 100% with you Julie, I have a far better appreciation of well presented or well dressed women. On occasion I have actually said to a woman "this is no pick up line, but you really look wonderful in that ...." in all cases I have received a glowing smile and thank you back.

jen_ross
12-15-2016, 11:24 PM
Great insight, I experience this all the time myself. I look at a well dressed, well made up woman and wonder what it must be like to wear those clothes so well. They make it look so easy, but I'm sure it's not. I am a married and strictly monogamous but darned a woman who pays attention to her appearance attracts my attention. Not just the young ones either.

nikinylons
12-16-2016, 12:29 AM
I agree 100% Julie! I always look for something to compliment a store clerk, waitress, etc on like her nails, hair, outfit, etc and even will compliment and thank a lady for wearing pantyhose because most GG's don't these days. Our love for the feel and look of their clothes and inner desire to put ourselves through just about everything a GG goes through to get ready like shaving our legs, plucking eye brows, facial care, make up, hair, etc gives us an incredible insight and admiration for all GG's. The time, attention to detail, work, money, process, is all amazing that men who don't do this will never understand. I laugh at my guy friends who gripe about their wives taking so long. LOL
Nails win were the last accessory I had to try after mastering everything else. OMG what a different world it is with nails on! I love them, love to look at them on women and me, but it gave me a greater understanding why women do things a certain way with their hands, like grabbing wine glass or an ink pen. So dainty. Men will never understand it. Knowing all of this now as an accomplished CD, I belle what we do is a fitting tribute to females we idolize and long to be, even if it's just for a little while.
I tell my daughters all the time, don't look for a guy that wants to DO you, look for a guy like me who wants to BE you. The rest will follow. LOL Great post Julie!!!!!

BLUE ORCHID
12-16-2016, 07:13 AM
Hi Julie:hugs:, I have been watching woman for years to get ideas to help me in my dressing...:daydreaming:...

Barbara Black
12-16-2016, 08:30 AM
I actually decided to compliment women on their looks, which is usually how well they are dressed, considering that I think they will cherish the compliment rather than thinking right away that it's a pick-up line (especially at my age anyway). I've noticed over the years that the first thing that attracts me to a woman is usually her hair, which has led to some surprises when she(he) turned around. It kind of explains why it's so hard to find the right wig myself, I'm too aware of how much of a difference it makes.