PDA

View Full Version : The secret is out

jeniffer
12-17-2016, 06:43 PM
Hi everyone, I`ve never posted on here, due to there is a lot to read, anyway my and I were having a quite evening with some drinking, when i didn`t know what happen she went off on me, well then she started shouting at me, well my children the youngest is 23 came in wondering what the hell was going on, then she told my 3 children that i wear women`s clothes, my children ask me if it was true or not, well what could i say i was stunned, and after a few second i came clean and told them yes it was true.

When I first started to dress was when I moved out of my parents with my girlfriend at the time, we move into a house were you lived cooked and sleep in one room, well I came home from work and was soaking wet, i rode a motorcycle then that why i was wet, any way i couldn`t find any of me clothes so she throw a skirt at me and said put it on, which i did straight away lol, after all that i started dressing every day, my wife was fine with it all, we got married and moved into a two bedroom flat because we were having a baby, 30 year next year we`ve will been married for, and keep my dressing secret until she told them, i felt betrayed, but I glad its out, but i haven`t dressed since, I throw every bit of my other life, I nearly walked out on 29 years of marriage, but stayed because of my 3 children and 3 grandchildren, now she been looking through my draws and cupboards to see if i`ve been taking her clothes because she`s got some of her things are missing, I really don`t know what to do, I want to dress but she hates it, if i get my own place i can dress when i want to, but then im throwing my marriage down the pan, I thought i would share this with you all, and was wondering if any of you have had the same thing done to you, thank you for reading it
Jeniffer xx

MissEllie
12-17-2016, 06:55 PM
I really feel for you as thats such a personal thing to happen to you and it shouldn't of happened at all. I unfortunately cant really help you out with your personal situation as its not happened to me, but fingers crossed someone (who's been in a similar situation as you) will be able to give you some advice.

Keep your head up as it will all work out for the best.

Ellie xx.

DIANEF
12-17-2016, 07:00 PM
Sounds like you're in a tricky situation Jeniffer. I too have been married 30 years, still in the closet and debating when to have 'the talk' I've often thought of getting my own place and having the freedom to do whatever I want, but the cost would be too high in so many ways. Blurting out your secret in front of your kids seems well out of order, though obviously I don't know the circumstances. Strange that after so long of tolerating (but not liking) your CDing she goes off on one. Everyone is going to tell you to talk to your wife, I would too though I'm hardly in a position to advise, Hope things work out.
Diane

Chelsea B
12-17-2016, 07:13 PM
Wow, that's pretty over the top that she would out you like that. When I came out to my wife (who is not the least bit happy about it) she said that no matter what happens, she would NEVER tell anyone.

AllieSF
12-17-2016, 09:34 PM
Sorry to hear of your current situation. Take it slow and try to find out what brought all this on after so long. The best way to do that is when you both are alone and will be for a couple of hours or more, after all the chores of the day are done for her and she is more or less relaxed. Then sit down and ask her directly and honestly what has changed to drive her to that reaction and negative actions with your kids. Good luck, and I appreciate that it is not easy at all.

Karen RHT
12-17-2016, 09:51 PM
When alcohol is involved, anything can, and frequently does, happen Jennifer. Wasn't something she should have blurted out regardless.

Hope it all works out for you.

Karen

Jaylyn
12-17-2016, 10:15 PM
I can't help you but just tell you what I think I'd do if it was my problem. I would tell my wife we need to talk about what is bothering her. Do so over a meal somewhere private. Best thing is just to always tell the truth to each other and what s in your heart . I guess one would call this a heart to heart talk. Make this a no yelling agreement between you two. Get all the information why, who, and how we can resolve this if that's what you wan to do. After its all laid out from both sides then you both analyze what can be done about the problems. I'm not a marriage counselor but I've been married over 45 years to the same one. Hoping y'all can get every thing worked out. As for the kids knowing, it's already out there so you'll have to own up to it and see where that goes. Good luck and listen to her about twice as much as you talk and maybe it can be worked out.

TrishaTX
12-18-2016, 07:27 PM
That is not the bet way to do things and I think she should apologize.

Tracy Irving
12-18-2016, 11:33 PM
That is terrible news. Your wife is fine with your dressing for over 29 years, does a little drinking and then goes off on you while outing you to your children. I see some long talks in your future. You need to get to the root of your marriage issues and then, hopefully, work on some satisfactory solutions. Best of luck.