PDA

View Full Version : My Last Night

sabrinaedwards
12-17-2016, 10:28 PM
This my last night to be Sabrina for a while. I made the best of it. I decided to go to Augusta, Georgia. On the way there, I needed gas so I stopped at a self service place and filled the tank. No issues other than a young male driver swerved in front of me to get the last open pump. He saw a female behind the wheel(so he thought) and got in front of me.
I then drove to an open series of outside plazas. I parked my car at the first store which is a Pier 1 Imports. I walked in and browed around. I exited the store and walked about 1/4 to the next series of stores. I went into Party City and purchased a CD entitled "Bachelorette Party Music." In the next series of stores the anchor is a Target. By the way I am dressed in a taffeta dress with pink over jacket, very fem! No purchases there, but fun walking around.
The most fun was at my last stop, a Payless shoe store. It was about 8:00 PM, and I was the only customer. There were 2 young sales assistants who greeted me as I walked to the aisle with size 11 ladies shoes. I thought that I might get some snickers, but they were so sweet to me. I tried on a pair of black patent leather MaryJanes. One SA complemented me on my choice. As it is a 1/2 BOGO, the other SA found a pair of tan (nude) patent leather sling backs. She encouraged me to try them on, which I did. They had me model the shoes for them! I am now at home sipping wine and wearing my new purchases. I enjoy being a girl.
Love, Sabrina

immindy
12-17-2016, 10:49 PM
Yay, glad you had a great time. I am curious why it has to be your last time for a while though ?

sabrinaedwards
12-17-2016, 11:20 PM
Although my wife knows that I crossdress, we have a DADT relationship. She travels from time to time and when she is not here I have Sabrina time! When we married, she said that she would never ask about my CDing, and she did not want to know anything about it. I sometime feel guilty about my behavior when she is not here, but this arrangement has worked for us over time. I know that she does not realize the depth of my femininity.

Beverley Sims
12-18-2016, 06:32 AM
A nice way to spend your last fling for a while.

Maybe one day things will improve for you ,all the best.