PDA

View Full Version : Does seeing an attractive woman make you want to dress?

Donna June
12-18-2016, 07:55 PM
I was at the library recently. Was speaking with a librarian there, she was nice looking, not beautiful, but nice. She had on a knee length orange sweater dress, cream colored heels and she had on hose, which was so nice as too many women don't wear them anymore. Anyway, it just set me off. I thought to myself, how nice it must be to go to work like that, every morning decide what dress or skirt and blouse you will wear. I went home and dressed up a storm and been in a "pink fog" ever since. Any of you the same, seeing a pretty well dressed woman give you the urge to dress?

Jenn A116
12-18-2016, 08:06 PM
Yes, all the time. Seeing an attractive woman in a nice outfit appeals to both sides of me.

I was recently on a cruise and on "Formal Night" i really enjoyed seeing all the women in their pretties.

DIANEF
12-18-2016, 08:06 PM
Sounds like my kind of clothes. Don't so much get an urge but I do observe what women wear and if I like the look I might try something similar next time I have some Diane time. I have to wear pretty much the same thing everyday for my job and do envy women the choice they have on a daily basis, (those that have a choice that is).

Julie MA
12-18-2016, 08:22 PM
Definitely. It is my appreciation for the beauty of women that makes me want to dress in the first place. Julie

ClaudineD
12-18-2016, 08:22 PM
Have to do it every day.....creates the need to shop shop shop shop to keep the inventory variable and seasonable.....not complaining !!!!!!

Lana Mae
12-18-2016, 09:04 PM
I do not run and get dressed but note what she was wearing and maybe try to duplicate it next time I can dress! Some times you just can not find those clothes!! LOL Hugs Lana Mae

NancySue
12-18-2016, 09:13 PM
All the time. I even check what maniquins are wearing because they usually represent the latest styles. It's inspiring and fun. I, too have seen more women wearing hose....probably cold weather or are they coming back? Hope so.

Jaylyn
12-18-2016, 09:27 PM
I do have an admiration for a well dressed woman. I think that's just the guy thing in me. I've noticed my wife though when we see a well dressed lady she begins to analyze what they are wearing and where they got a certain top or skirt and I guess that's the female in her. Should I see a well dressed women I sometimes get a tingle inside that I wish I had her lipstick color, short skirt, cute hair, or sexy top in my collection. Short skirts and fishnet hose gets me in the mood fast, to dress.

IleneD
12-18-2016, 09:37 PM
Absolutely.

Friday evening was a perfect example of social torture. We (me, SO, son & daughter in law) went to the symphony for The Messiah performance. Normally a high end crowd, and the beautiful women were out in force. And I give a special shout out to my daughter-in-law who is a legitimate "10" and a stunning beauty. So I had to deal with admiring her clothes from the start.
It's one thing to admire beautiful women, and I do. But I always silently say to myself (as I gawk), "I would look so amazing in THAT. I can't tell you how many times I got into trouble for allegedly leering at women/co-workers (etc) while I was only figuring out the dress.

Our evening at the symphony was complete with a host of gorgeous women, in long gowns. Basic black was pretty much the theme, though I noted a lot of red and white garments and highlights (like black leggings w red dress, etc). My attention to the fashion show was almost distracting.

*** One thing I'm beginning to realize (about my CD Life), is that I truly admire women. Probably more than I ever realized. Love and admire them so much I wish to join the Club; or at least indulge in the best and prettiest parts of womanhood. Trying to figure out "WHY" I CD is always a fun game, and I'm beginning to think that my love and admiration for female beauty, and the power of women is a key element.

Tracii G
12-18-2016, 10:19 PM
No not really.

Tracy Irving
12-18-2016, 10:21 PM
I don't need to see a nice dress on an attractive woman to want to wear it. But it helps...

Alice_2014_B
12-18-2016, 10:50 PM
Sometimes it does, yes.

But for the most part it is when I see an attractive girl/woman at her job in heels, and especially if she is wearing a dress or skirt.

:)

Lux
12-18-2016, 11:25 PM
I'm a sucker when a form fitting top, pencil skirt and sky high heels walk past me. Throw in great make up and hair...yes, I want to dress!

Rachael Leigh
12-18-2016, 11:37 PM
Oh for sure, I love seeing all the different fashion styles and it does make me think about wanting to dress or try a new style

jennifer0918
12-18-2016, 11:41 PM
Yes always ,this is crazy especially news reporters on FOX news love how they dress.

Christina D
12-18-2016, 11:55 PM
Completely. As NancySue mentioned, mannequins can completely engulf me in a pink fog. Plus, I feel like I can admire an outfit on a mannequin more fully without feeling like a creeper staring down a GG. :doh:

Pintrest is also a great way to type in something basic (like "red tights" or "polkadot dress") and get an endless supply of fashions to admire. :daydreaming:

RaquelAtwell
12-18-2016, 11:58 PM
A well dressed lady always makes me want to dress up.

I work in an area full of offices and hotels, so I get to see women in their office attire the whole time.

Becky Blue
12-19-2016, 01:06 AM
For sure it does, as does a beautiful dress in a shop window, or a gorgeous pair of shoes in a window, or a well dressed woman on a billboard, or even a pretty item of clothing on a woman, OMG they are everywhere

Sarah Louise
12-19-2016, 01:37 AM
All the time. Outside, on the television, on-line, it doesn't matter. I first notice the attractive woman, but then I look at what she's wearing and if it's feminine attire, I'm planning my next dressing opportunity.......

Teresa
12-19-2016, 01:56 AM
Donna,
I use to feel like that but not so much now, going out socially and choosing my own outfits for the occasion and setting my own standard has brought that part into focus. Having someone especially the wives complimenting you on your outfit makes me feel I'm wearing something that maybe someone wishes they could wear.

Kiwi Primrose
12-19-2016, 02:27 AM
I always watch and admire what women are wearing. The thoughts I have range from, I would love to wear that to how would I look?

prene
12-19-2016, 03:58 AM
Yes,
I always look at what other women are wearing.
I do see how women dress for other women.
Mostly I am so envious, wish I had more of a feminine figure.

londonman111
12-19-2016, 04:18 AM
I would definitely agree to this, but wish I had the body to pull off more. Does not help I am still hairy and can't remove what I would like to as the SO would then definitely find out what I do.

immike
12-19-2016, 06:38 AM
I love to look at women in short mini skirts&beautiful silky blouse,with pantyhose&heels&I wish I could dress like them

Lacey New
12-19-2016, 06:56 AM
Oh yes, very much so. A well put together woman in a dress or nicely tailored skirt and blouse and heels often makes me wish that I could look like that or at least I will wonder where she got the dress and if I could possibly find it in my size.

sara66
12-19-2016, 07:15 AM
A well dressed woman will. The clack of high heel will set my off more.
Sara :daydreaming:

BLUE ORCHID
12-19-2016, 07:21 AM
Hi Donna June:hugs:, ABSOLUTELY !

SherriePall
12-19-2016, 08:29 AM
Yes, seeing a beautiful woman all dolled up (or near to it) does bring out the femme in me. Of course, Donna June, looking at you in some of your finery also makes me want to go and put on my best.

CourtneyBme
12-19-2016, 09:02 AM
Yes it does. Sometimes that is the spark to reignite the flame if I haven't dressed in a while

GenevieveF
12-19-2016, 09:15 AM
Yes, yes, yes. Makes me want to slip into the pink fog in a dress, hose and heels.

Krisi
12-19-2016, 09:20 AM
Seeing an attractive woman does not make me want to dress. I dress when I have the opportunity to dress regardless of who or what I may have seen.

And that thing about deciding what dress or skirt and blouse I will wear gets old after a while. What if you pick a blouse and skirt that don't go well together? What if you forget that you wore the same outfit last week?

I like to dress of course and I like to see attractive women. It's just that for me, they have no relationship to each other.

rockerreds
12-19-2016, 09:48 AM
Yes, that happens quite often.

Megan Nicole
12-19-2016, 09:49 AM
Now that you bring it up, I suppose it does influence my dressing, and I think it has ever since I was very young. Going to church, a dinner party, or wherever ladies were dressed well it seems that I would want to try and dress up when I got home. Even now, my work takes me to a conference every year where its a dressy occasion for both men and women. The skirts, dresses, hose and heels send me over the top. Can't wait to get home and kick off the drab dress clothes and slip on a dress, hose and heels. -Meg

Lily Catherine
12-19-2016, 10:03 AM
The sight of an attractive woman doesn't trigger me to dress. I'll dress whenever I can. Not that I get to do it too often either. On the other hand, I'm not free from thoughts like "How does this look on me?", or "I want to dance in this!" - even in guy mode.

We don't seem to practice Sunday Best in my corner of the woods - I'm apparently overdressed in church if I wear such. (I wear plaid collared long sleeved shirts with jeans.)

Fighter365
12-19-2016, 11:28 AM
Yes, when I see sexy Woman in their tight clothes and heels it makes me a bit antsy; double if they are wearing hosiery. I won't rush home to dress but the thought enters my mind.

Lainie
12-19-2016, 11:39 AM
Yes! Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! 😃👩🏻

Dana44
12-19-2016, 11:46 AM
It certainly helps. when my SO dresses up. I tell her how beautiful she is.

ClosetED
12-19-2016, 11:48 AM
Donna June - you are already an inspiration of how to look and pose. But yes, seeing an attractive woman makes me want to emulate that with a similar look, but that is what clothing catalog models are specifically for. I don't have luxury of going home to dress when I desire, so I have to wait for the chance. But I do plan. I recently posted in the top of the Clothing, Shopping, Beauty thread, in "I went shopping and look what I bought", an image of Blake Lively in an outfit and pose. I love that look and ordered 3 items from China to try to reproduce that outfit and look. So I went into pink fog of shopping and when I can dress, I will enjoy. We are femophiles - we enjoy femininity - but don't have to be women to do that.
Hugs, Ellen

Beverley Sims
12-19-2016, 11:55 AM
Seeing a pretty woman is just one of the urges that keeps me dressing regularly.

Donna June
12-19-2016, 12:02 PM
Krisi, Deciding what dress or outfit to wear would certainly not get old with me

AmandaM
12-19-2016, 12:19 PM
Count me in. After I get over my jealously of her, and get over any attraction to her, the next thing that happens is I have to dress. And yes, I've searched far and wide to emulate their outfits. Sometimes, I have to stop myself from asking them where they got their outfits.

NewBrendaLee
12-19-2016, 01:04 PM
It sure does for me , it makes me wish that I could dress that way all the time, also that I could look that good.

Nonya Biznis
12-19-2016, 03:11 PM
YES! Especially dress and stockings!

Abbey11
12-19-2016, 03:18 PM
Yep, also make mental note of the look and try and replicate sometimes

Lucy23
12-19-2016, 06:47 PM
Depends. If I see an attractive woman in a picture, and dressed in a way I like, when at home a have my clothes nearby, I am more often than not compelled to dress. On the other hand, if I see a beautiful woman somewhere in the streets, I usually wonder where she got those clothes.

Melissa in SE Tn
12-19-2016, 07:09 PM
Amen... amen... amen... sisters do I hear another amen?

Amanda Ellis
12-19-2016, 07:37 PM
Yes, seeing a beautiful woman all dolled up (or near to it) does bring out the femme in me. Of course, Donna June, looking at you in some of your finery also makes me want to go and put on my best.

Agreed, Donna June modelling some of her outfits has the same effect (don't stop Donna :)

Lisa Roberts
12-19-2016, 07:56 PM
Oh absolutely! However, I would dress every day if I could. I don't need outside stimuli to que the Pink Fog !!
Lace and Smiles!
Lisa

Periwinkle
12-20-2016, 12:00 AM
Well, seeing cute girls is one thing, but as for what they're wearing? None of the girls in my area really dress the way I would. I tend to prefer Japanese and Korean fashion trends because they tend to lean towards a more "cutesy" look. I don't really feel like I look good in clothing when it's meant to have a "sexy" vibe. It's just not my cup of tea. :/

Diane Smith
12-20-2016, 01:31 AM
Seeing a new set of photos from Donna June always makes me want to dress up and go shopping!

- Diane

Devi SM
12-20-2016, 02:48 AM
Yes! absolutely! I'm an admirer of the femine beauty. I work on sales and many times ladies come to the store (furniture) well dress, elegant. I can't avoid to give them honest compliments and sometimes even ask where they buy the shoes, skirt or a top. I usually give compliments to the good make up and I enjoy watching them.
That really sparks me to dress....I want to be a beautiful woman, You don't?

sometimes_miss
12-20-2016, 05:03 AM
It's a mixed feeling; I want the pretty girl, and I want to be the pretty girl. I suppose the former occurs milliseconds before the latter.

Joanne108
12-20-2016, 05:11 PM
It depends on whether she is wearing a out fit that I like or have, then yes my thoughts will turn to dressing. Honestly I don"t really need anything other than opportunity for me to decide to crossdress.

gownman
12-20-2016, 06:52 PM
In general, yes, especially if they are wearing something tastefully feminine, preferably with a slip underneath. And when I see a movie like Dial M for Murder, with Grace Kelly in that lovely blue nightgown, it certainly makes me want to put on one of my gowns.

Stephanie47
12-20-2016, 06:55 PM
Darn, you hit it right on the head. Even today I spied a lovely professional woman at the local hospital in a pretty dress and heels. Sigh! I love watching many of the female weather and news reporters on our local shows......nice knit dresses that cling to beautiful forms.

steffigirl37
12-21-2016, 05:15 AM
Yes, Donna, I most certainly do get the urge to dress when I see a well dressed woman. Recently in the city I saw a young lady dressed in a black pleated skirt, green top and black pumps. I thought she looked gorgeous. Ever since I have been trying to emulate the outfit. I found the skirt and I have the shoes. Still looking for the top. To me it is one of life's simple pleasures.

Vintage4sarah
12-21-2016, 06:27 AM
This past week-end, my wife and I attended a show in Boston as well as an overnight stay at a hotel. We spent a lot of time walking the city and saw many classy women both in the shops and streets and more so at the concert. My inner women went wild with all of the great fashions they wore. I just wanted to look like so many of them or copy their style. I got some great ideas for next venture out as Sarah.

Barbara Black
12-21-2016, 07:10 AM
Absolutely, especially stockings

joanna4
12-21-2016, 08:01 AM
Yes it sure does. When she is beautiful and wearing the latest fashion.

S. Lisa Smith
12-21-2016, 08:39 AM
In a word, yes!!! I look at her and think, how would I look in that outfit.

Lily Catherine
12-21-2016, 12:41 PM
As an arbitrary offshoot, would an MTF CD feel like dressing when they notice another attractive MtF CD? Just curious.

emma30
12-21-2016, 05:58 PM
Donna
Yes yes yes I do look at other women and I feel like I'm caged in. The clothes and shoes and jewellery and hair and makeup and the way females stand, sit , walk and live i love. I want to be like so many women.
Xxxx

Karmen
12-22-2016, 02:40 PM
I always get an urge to dress in female clothes when I see a beautiful woman, especially if she wears something that I like. I guess subconsciously I get the desire to look like her.

ReallyLauren
12-22-2016, 11:30 PM
Seeing someone in a style I like and can replicate with my wardrobe definately is a trigger for me to dress. If I really like the outfit and it's not in my wardrobe, I'm off to shop!

Lauren

IleneD
12-23-2016, 12:30 AM
Lord, help me.
I love women.
I love beautiful women. I do with all my heart.
I have learned at the hand of women; Mother, teachers, Wife, even daughters.
I honor them. Respect them. I'm awed by women and their magic.

Am I inspired by a beautiful woman?
So much so I apparently want to join the sorority.

StephanieM
12-26-2016, 03:36 PM
Yes when I see an attractive woman I imagine what it would feel like to be wearing what she is.

PamelaMiller
12-26-2016, 10:28 PM
Yes, all the time. If only I could look as good as the ladies that trigger me.

NatalieGirl
12-27-2016, 01:21 AM
Oh yes!

When I see a beautiful woman dressed to the nines in a very feminine outfit. It makes me want to take it off of her..... and put it on me! LOL.

Stephanielawrence
12-28-2016, 01:29 AM
I feel like that all the timea, everytime I see an attractive woman wearing something nice I just wish it was me! During the Christmas season seeing so many beautiful women dressed up is too hard to handle! While at Christmas Eve service just so many well dressed ladies I was thinking constantly what it would be like to be there in a nice dress! One can dream!

Samantha Sometimes
12-28-2016, 01:39 AM
Yes all the time. In fact that's probably what triggered it. Seeing how beautiful they are and a desire to be like that

franlee
12-28-2016, 04:10 AM
In a word, yes!!! I look at her and think, how would I look in that outfit.
Couldn't have said it better!

Julie MA
12-28-2016, 07:53 AM
Someone said in another thread, "it's part envy and part admiration". Sums it up for me. The admiration often has some lust in it.

This week I complimented three GGs: one on her eyelashes, one on her new hair color, and one on a coat she was wearing. None of these comnents had lust behind them. Well, ... two of them did, after I let the comment simmer a bit.

Jane G
12-28-2016, 07:53 AM
Yup a believe it's called jealousy, I suffer from this terribly, being a closet cross dresser.:o

Christina D
12-28-2016, 12:25 PM
Since I've had time off of work and visiting with family for the holidays, I've been watching a lot of movies and have found myself really paying attention to what the female characters are wearing. Movies, it seems, is my biggest trigger right now.

Watching "Moulin Rouge" a couple nights ago REALLY made me want to dress, even though I don't wear anything resembling that style of dress...as if I could even pull it off! Haha.

Last night though, my girlfriend and I went to see "La La Land," and my God, everything Emma Stone's character wears in that movie is something I would die to wear! It was so triggering, in fact, that when I went into the grocery store to pick up a few things after the movie, I inadvertently started walking and using my hands the way I do when I'm dressed as Christina! Thankfully, I went in alone while my girlfriend waited in the car.

Judy-Somthing
12-28-2016, 03:32 PM
Yes of course, Just hearing the word DRESS makes me want to dress.
My SO has always noticed my interest in how nice dresses are and now after she found my sz. 13 heels last week things are not good.

kymmieLorain
12-28-2016, 05:34 PM
Depending on the situation. Sometimes I see a nice looking lady and think about her cloths. If they are something I like I may try and copy an outfit.

Kymmie

mona lisa
12-29-2016, 08:48 PM
Sometimes, yes.

Robyn2006
12-30-2016, 01:57 AM
I was Christmas shopping last week and casually made my way to the makeup counter at Macy's to buy some perfume. The young girl that helped me was to die for made-up, not overdone at all, just gorgeous, with perfect and incredible makeup. What hit home was both her red lipstick and pearl necklace strands, a classic look that I so love. To say she inspired me the next morning is to put it mildly. That is, yes! Seeing an attractive woman completely inspires me!:daydreaming:

Kanwal
01-30-2017, 07:09 PM
Yes it does. In real life and in movies as well.
Especially the brides from different parts of the globe ignite the fire

XemmaX
01-30-2017, 07:41 PM
when she is well dressed of course!

Amelie
01-30-2017, 08:27 PM
Sometimes a goth or rockabilly style girl will wear something I'd like to get.

Georgette_USA
01-30-2017, 08:41 PM
Sometimes a goth style girl will wear something I'd like to get.

I wear some Goth style at times, and many woman want to know where I get my outfits. I know there has been much said about asking woman things like this, but if done in a nice way it might be OK.

Andrea Chenowith
01-31-2017, 07:04 AM
Just seeing this thread, but absolutely yes! We are blessed with having incredibly open and accessible news anchors in the area, so when I see them wearing outfits that inspire me, I'm lucky enough to be able to ask about it via Facebook and get answers.

Unfortunately, it rarely helps, as they have a knack for finding all of their most amazing gems at clearance prices. I even joked with one of the gals that I clearly needed a new shopping partner. (She didn't take the invite as creepy or intrusive, thankfully...)

Jillian Faith
01-31-2017, 07:25 AM
I'm a people watcher, when I'm out and see an attractive and/or well dressed women I always wonder how I would look with her hair or make-up or jewelry or clothes or shoes. Sometimes I ask myself if I would wear it better or if my SO is with me if she thinks I could pull off the look. At the end of the day if I have been in a female target rich environment I always have an elevated desire to dress when I get home.

Mtempel
01-31-2017, 08:43 AM
Omg Yes!

Scarlett Viktoria
01-31-2017, 01:39 PM
I constantly see such well dressed women at work and wish I could go straight home and change. I especially get jealous of their clothing.

Swimtran
01-31-2017, 03:37 PM
Absolutely, yes! I envy beautiful women and the clothes they wear. It's especially hard sometimes looking at my wife, because part of what turns me on is the idea of wearing her outfits -- and then I have to fight the urge to wear them, because she doesn't want me wearing her things.

Karen G
01-31-2017, 06:16 PM
Yes!, and the thing is, that not only happens when I see a girl I like, sometimes any woman can have that effect on me too.

Kathleencd
02-02-2017, 02:47 AM
Yes it doe's

lucy_miller
02-02-2017, 04:57 AM
You notice how the clothes sit and move and think, I'd like some of that, smile and walk on by

Leslie Mary S
02-02-2017, 05:08 AM
No. I know what I like and what I look like.
I do sometimes wonder how the materials feel against the skin, or is she not feeling sensation because it is being isolated by something underneaith like a slip.
Most of the time they make me insecure because I know I will never get to that point in looks.
No I am a very realistic minded lady. I know my boundaries in what I can wear and what I look like.

Devi SM
02-02-2017, 10:37 AM
Yes! I work in a place where everyday women come, elegant, sexy, young, old, in her 40's mainly, etc. I found that additional of the curves in women, the make up really sparks my desire to dress, I WANT TO BE A WOMAN!!

NewBrendaLee
02-02-2017, 02:18 PM
I have the same desire

Exris
02-02-2017, 05:53 PM
Boy boy do I struggle with this.

Every day I see gorgeous women in the high street. Some are even in the office.

And they just look %1million% awesome. And I want to look. But I am only looking at their outfits... how it wraps around their curves. How it enhances what is already a work of art.

So I dont look much. For any woman to be inspected so is a real threat to her. I may not be able to avoid a sideways glance. But I dont gawp. I want to gawp. I want to understand how every cm2 lies on her body. But I make do with the models on Amazon when buying something new for myself.

Women are heart breakenly beautiful. But people too. And people deserve privacy. I do my utmost to respect that.

Hazel_k
02-10-2017, 10:22 PM
When I see a woman in an attractive outfit, I wonder how it would look on me. In particular, yoga pants and tall boots!

Indecent proposal
02-10-2017, 11:03 PM
Spent the day working in NYC today with my panties and hose under my carhartts,it's just one eye opening fashion show on the streets.You see it all and YES I got lost in THE PINK FOG!

CrossKimmy
02-14-2017, 02:12 AM
Absolutely! I am always looking at them as role models for my feminine self.

Ineke Vashon
02-14-2017, 02:32 AM
I stood in line behind a woman in a nice flowing peasant skirt. A weakness of mine - I own two.
How I wish:daydreaming:

Ineke

Marianne S
02-14-2017, 03:18 PM
Yes, absolutely! It's been that way for me since I started dressing at twelve or thirteen. I'd look at the girls around me, get turned on by them, and think "I want to wear THAT--just like HER!" I'd lust after her clothes almost as much as I lusted after HER!

I suppose it goes without saying that it's the girls I found most attractive whose clothes I most wanted to wear! Mind you, it did work the other way round too: that's to say, I found certain girls or women especially attractive and sexy when they wore certain styles. But I guess there's nothing remarkable about that.

I've felt that jealousy at times too. Sometimes I wish I could wear something bold--in "bold colors," say--maybe like that peasant skirt Ineke just mentioned. Of course, there's nothing to stop me wearing something "loud" or "outstanding" as a male--but it's just not the same, is it? For instance, last week in drab I wore a Pink Floyd "Dark Side of the Moon" T-shirt, and within the space of only two hours while out shopping I got no less that FIVE comments from total strangers who liked my shirt! Well, that's cool, and I'm not complaining for a moment! But it's still not the same as looking "boldly feminine"! I'd so love them to see Marianne!

Sometimes there was a practical aspect to my jealousy as well. I felt jealous that it was OK for girls and women to go around with bare arms (and even bare shoulders) in the summer when it was warm, while I as a male was expected to cover more up and even (in some environments) to wear a collar and tie. Wouldn't it be so much more fun to wear something that just floats around me...?

In other words, check ALL the boxes on this thread for me too, Donna June! :)

(I keep thinking there was an old movie called "Tell Me That You Love Me, Donna June." But I guess it wasn't "Donna June," it was "Junie Moon." "Different other girl," as the Monty Python team would have said... ;) )

Dana44
02-14-2017, 03:38 PM
OMG a beautiful woman in a nice dress and heels. Yep that really make me want to dress. But wow they show their feminine ways and that really impresses me.

VioletDoll
02-14-2017, 04:07 PM
Yes..
Clothes and makeup as well.. I'm always wondering if that that shade of lipstick would work or how I can get my eyes to pop like "that"

Maria Blackwood
02-14-2017, 10:19 PM
Friend of mine actually didn't know who Christina Hendricks was, so searched up her picture on the iPad. I had my common reaction of seeing a beautiful woman: I wanted to have sex with her and I wanted to look like her at the same time in equal measures..

It's a strange feeling, but you know what? I like it. I like not being some vanilla bore, apologies to any vanilla types in the unlikely event they read this.

I was already crossdressed at the time. My friend also crossdresses, so he was not surprised. I think I mentioned somewhere we came out to each other after knowing one another for 30 years.

As for the original question, I want to CD when I see nearly any woman in a dress. Or I see a dress on a mannequin in a store. Of I'm sitting alone in my office at work drawing a block diagram of a modulator. I guess I don't really need a trigger. :)

missynicole
02-28-2017, 01:20 PM
Yes, yes and more yesses! Even when I watch Foxnews! I so want to be like them even knowing I can't I still love looking at a beautiful and looking for hints.

CDJoyce
02-28-2017, 01:43 PM
Yes. I love looking at how women dress and envy them that they can wear such beautiful clothes. I saw a woman in church recently and thought I'd love to wear that dress.

irene9999
02-28-2017, 08:03 PM
I find it's usually taller women that make me want to dress, I always look closely at what they're wearing to get outfit ideas

stephenie3756
03-03-2017, 05:25 AM
Yes. Seeing a woman dressed to the nines make me want to dress. Especially going to weddings and seeing everyone dressed up for the event and wishing I was in one of my many LBD. A girl can't have too many LBD.

Maria Blackwood
03-03-2017, 10:05 AM
Do mannequins count? When I go to the mall near me, I park near and walk through the Nordstroms. There's been a display of a black and gray outfit that makes me weak in the knees when I walk by it. I tried finding it online but no luck.

Devi SM
03-03-2017, 10:29 AM
Do mannequins count? When I go to the mall near me, I park near and walk through the Nordstroms. There's been a display of a black and gray outfit that makes me weak in the knees when I walk by it. I tried finding it online but no luck.

Maria, so would you like to buy that dress?
Go and get it. I've done it several times, so you know your size but I always ask whstbis the return policy if it doesn't fit for my wife and I ask it wraped as a gift, so if later doesn't fit nice on you just return it.
I haven't had yet the opportunity to go out dressed to shop for dresses but that is what I do.

laciewhite
03-03-2017, 12:29 PM
An attractive woman wearing the sort of clothes i like would initially stir the loins of the man in me..but would quickly turn to jealousy and strong desire to dress in a similar fashion. My fave look is the smart tart. Tight skirt well above the knees. Nylons. Stilletto pumps. Full makeup. You know the deal.

Christine Eriksson
03-03-2017, 12:46 PM
Definitely Yes! Many times that has been the trigger for dressing. I love to look at woman just to se how the dress and move and act.

mona lisa
03-03-2017, 01:02 PM
Most definitely.

Krea
03-03-2017, 01:30 PM
Yes, certainly. Sometimes i see a woman wearing something really lovely and think how much i would like to wear that.

Brandy Mathews
03-03-2017, 01:43 PM
Oh yes, all the time. Saw a beautiful young girl the other day. Dress was so beautiful. Her makeup was amazing! Especially her eyes, OMG, so pretty. Was thinking, wish she would do my eyes like that, lol.
Hugs,
Bree:)

- - - Updated - - -

They do have some beautiful women on Fox.

Pantiesnhose
03-03-2017, 02:31 PM
I do like to look at well dressed women. Since at this time I only under dress I don't get the urge to dress up. My wife is not supportive of me going any further.

Karen RHT
03-04-2017, 08:49 AM
I'm retired, but I've been doing short term contract jobs for several years now. Those contracts are issued by an attractive woman who dresses very smartly, and we typically meet to review the contracts, as I pick and choose which contracts I accept. Yes...I want to dress before, during, and after I meet with her. :daydreaming:

Karen

Jolyn
03-04-2017, 11:35 AM
yes ,yes ,yes ,of course I want to wear what i see on other women that i see in public ,envy and a little jealousy are mixed in the batter ,butterflies in my tummy OMG I wish I could look like that ,women's clothing are definitely something special .
I have only come out to a few friends a few months ago with only positive results . I find myself dream shopping on line ,in public or where ever ,,,dreaming of all the things I'd like to wear,and a beautiful women well dressed will definitely make me want to dress ,yes ,yes ,yes ..................hugs

Sallee
03-04-2017, 11:44 AM
absolutely It certainly does make me want to go dress or I think can I make that look work on me. Often the answer is no way but it sure would be nice

Trione
03-04-2017, 12:21 PM
I have seen some ladies That I wish I could change outfits with on the spot

JustineFallow
04-02-2017, 08:28 PM
I was primed to do this a long time ago by, of all people, my mother. Don't be alarmed--there was nothing Oedipal about it! It's just that she was and still is an absolute fox, and always dressed to the nines for her job, which I've mentioned before was in the hosiery department. She always had several shopping bags full of pantyhose, so I was in heaven. My favorite time of the year would be the summer, when I was out of school, because she and my stepdad would leave for work in the morning and I'd be free to try on her stuff for most of the day. I had absolutely no makeup knowledge or wigs back then, so I was limited to clothing.

But even then and still now I see plenty of women, whether I know them or not, who are dressed in such a pleasing way that I am moved to go home and get femmed up. It even happens quite a bit with porn; I certainly like the nudity, but it's a great bonus when they start off fully clothed including hosiery.

Friend of mine actually didn't know who Christina Hendricks was, so searched up her picture on the iPad. I had my common reaction of seeing a beautiful woman: I wanted to have sex with her and I wanted to look like her at the same time in equal measures..

Same here. Hence the profile photo!:daydreaming:

Stacy Darling
04-05-2017, 12:29 PM
If I were to see a woman dressed well I'd more likely want to dress like her.
If I were to see a so called attractive woman I'd wish to compete with her,
If she was Extremely Attractive I probably wouldn't get dressed at all! (I'd do my face though)

Stacy

Tamsin Secret
04-05-2017, 02:09 PM
I agree a well dressed woman sends off all sorts of signals in my brain including wanting to try on what she is wearing. It's funny though as i often wonder what they would think if they could actually know what was going through my head as I admired. I'm sure many have written me off as another guy checking her out with hollow intentions but just one day i would love to be able to telepathically let them into my thoughts so they realised the main reason i was looking is because I'm a cd and am jealous they have the opportunity to enjoy being feminine in public and i don't 😜

Allison2006
04-05-2017, 04:16 PM
Happens to me frequently. Just the other day I was at work and I saw a pretty lady in a short skirt, tights and cute boots. I usually don't feel like dressing when I get home from work, but I did after seeing her outfit! Unfortunately I got out late that night so I had to put off my dressing till the next day.

Alice B
04-05-2017, 04:31 PM
I have always been a people watcher and now I concentrate on the woman I see. I see what they wear, their hair and make up and every time I see an especailly attractive woman I complement her (if I can) and then want to rush home and dress.

Georgina
04-05-2017, 05:07 PM
No. It doesn't matter how attractive she is, if I don't like her clothes, I would get no urge to dress.

BecomingMichelle
04-06-2017, 10:17 PM
Absolutely. Depends on my level of dysphoria which waxes and wanes. But at dress up events, such as concerts, so jealous.

Sandin Meknickers
04-07-2017, 01:49 AM
Nah. If i see attractive clothes I do but these don't necassarily make for an attractive woman (sorry ladies). Were I not happy enough in my relationship, I'd probably want to **** attractive women, not run home and play alone.

SometimesKairi
04-07-2017, 01:53 AM
I want to dress regardless.
But if I see an attractive woman I will look at her. Partly cos she's hot, partly cos I am looking at her outfit

AileenCD
05-09-2017, 11:17 AM
Yes, definitely attractive women awaken the urge in me to be like them. I work in the design field, with an office of 2-3 very creative and clothes-conscious young women, and they are always an inspiration....so much that one of the girls, when I walked in on a girl-talk session looking at clothes on line, said, "oh, don't worry about him, he's just one of the girls." I was over the moon happy for days--weeks, months even!:)

RainbowDash
05-09-2017, 04:51 PM
Absolutely yes! I find myself getting very jealous because they can dress up and look totally great. Since I'm a crossdresser and don't yet feel comfortable going into a store, it makes me even more jealous, and makes me kind of wish I were a woman so I wouldn't have this problem, although I have no intentions on becoming a transgender.
I remember once I saw an advertisement for a tv show or movie. 3 ladies walked by wearing very sexy outfits, and swinging their hips at the same time. I saw this one lady wearing a red dress with a black belt, and I instantly began to wonder how I would look wearing that. I liked the look so much, I hit the rewind button on my tv a few times. I should have taken a picture though, because I never saw it again.

Danielle_cder
05-10-2017, 06:40 AM
I would venture to say yes very much so