PDA

View Full Version : Lots of Firsts ☺

Fighter365
12-21-2016, 02:31 AM
Just wanted to share the experience

All day at work i was looking up sizing tips for shoes, dresses and panties. I settled with a Size 11 shoe; 14 Dress, and a 7 for panties. I had purchased a size 11 Sandal 4" heel (very cute) online at Macys but wanted some heels and a Dress for tonight and I didn't have anything at that moment. Figuring I could return the shoes if they didn't fit(Macy's), I went to Payless at the mall to get some beginner heels. My thought was to regain my memory of walking in them so when I get the nice ones I am ready to strut; no problem.

I walked over to the women's shoes aisle and asked for some assistance and the woman was happy to point me to the larger sizes. I was happy I wore pantyhose under my office clothes, trying on different sizes and widths was a breeze and I was feeling nostalgic trying all the different shoes, only this was in front of people and it felt awkward at first but I shrugged it off. I found my pair, bought it and left. Everyone in the store was friendly as ever.

After, I wanted some lace thongs and pantie's so I headed over to JC Penney's with my shoes in tow. Ready to try them on with some of their dresses. I was so excited to play dress-up again only this time it was the whole store. Like a kid in a candy store, i grabbed some size 16 and 14 dresses and headed to the changing rooms. I was going in and out, spinning and turling, just having a good ole time wondering what took me so long to do this.
I started to notice how bad i was at walking in heels in a dressing cube so I packed it up, made a choice on the dress and went home for some Heel Training.

I fired up some youtube videos and within an hour our so i was swaying with ease, I was impressed with the look it looked pretty good from the head down minus my athletic build. From the back it was getting really intense just walking in a thong and thigh highs twirling in the mirror all smooth and shiny, the epilator does a great job.

All in all i was happy with this experience and will probably be going back soon.

bridget thronton
12-21-2016, 02:36 AM
Glad you had so much fun

gerri ray
12-21-2016, 02:39 AM
That is awesome! Keep it up!

suzanne
12-21-2016, 03:01 AM
Nice work! Glad the outing went well. The really good news is that the hardest one is now history. From now on, it only gets easier and more fun.

Tracy Irving
12-21-2016, 05:55 AM
Sounds like you had a good time. Looking forward to hearing more.