PDA

View Full Version : Blessed with the best xmas present this year

christylee_sf
12-23-2016, 07:52 PM
Ok, Been very reflective these past couple of days. (you can chose to ignore my chat because i wanted to say something out loud.

Many of us have different views of being fem.. Some like the fun, others want to transition, others are out, others are not. This weekend I spend time with something that has the same life situation, something i had been yearning to learn, and understand and pick their brain. Sometimes you talk with some folks, but they have not reach the stage of really doing what they think is ok to do, and not feel guilt, fear, etc..

The first of this year I met Jennifer. Though i went out in drab to meet up with her several times, I finally was able to meet someone local that i felt i could talk to. It was kind of a sign to me that my idea of dressing for such a long time came back, and this time it was telling me, it was a part of me, something that had to come up. Unfortunately Jennifer had to move out of the state, but already the wheels were in motion for me to venture forward.

In Sept, i had a window to dress over the weekend, and finally was able to go out with some girls for the first time in pubic and met Jeny from the site!

In Oct, I went to lunch with Kristen (though i was in drab), and again my contacts for meeting other girls was expanding

Last friday this Dec, i finally met Stephanie Anne Jeffries from Facebook. She comes across as "energetic", maybe might be too adventurous for my stage, but to my surprise, her "love" of dressing, and the "joy" she felt when she was dressed, brought out something I felt was missing in my life. We need to at times, reach out to thing things you love, and find ways to help make it happen. I was so comfortable and even felt for at least a couple of hours, that i was a women, and out with girl friends, enjoying the love of dressing, and all thing being fem. And though we shed our skins after the outing, and went back to drab, it was not a day of sadness, but a time of thinking how next time can get just as great! Being a "sometimes" dresser is ok :) It allows me to be me, and now I can hope i can share that with someone local in the area. I hope my story can inspire others to feel comfortable with themselves, and not question why we dress (steph says she does not know), to...wow I love to dress as a women, how can i do that and joy that with others!.

I hope next year i can do more thing enfem with the girls i was able to meet, especially with Kristen, hopefully Jennifer when she visits the bay,
and really want to meet and dress with Allie and Rachel Sloan soon!

So already to me i got my presents!

Love you all! Have a great XMAS, hope you get all the heels you want!

Dana44
12-23-2016, 07:59 PM
Very nice Christy, I have met a couple on here and well I was dressed. Have a blessed Christmas. Yeah we can't get enough heels though. .

Julie MA
12-23-2016, 08:00 PM
Happy for you and wanting similar, healthy, experiences for all of us in the new year. Julie