PDA

View Full Version : Is so powerful

Maria 60
12-26-2016, 12:39 PM
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
If you read my last few post I'm trying to take a step back, what started as a Halloween drive went to a once a week drive, and then three or four times a week. I would just drive around, never get out of the car, I would hike up my skirt alittle and enjoy some attention of some trucks high enough that could see in the car. My fear was it was just a matter of time before I got caught, I decided to stop. It was easier for me to quit smoking then stop the urge to go out.
Opportunities at home are few, last Sunday my kids went to a concert and what I thought was a night to myself, I was reading the paper enjoying some Maria time when something came over me to go lock the screen door even though the kids weren't expected back for a few more hours. Well ten minutes later door bells ringing and threw the window I see my son trying to look in the window, WOW! trapped in the living room I run by the door and go into my bedroom. My wife opened the door for him and I heard him say they were at the concert and his girlfriend was feeling sick. Wow that was close, almost totally busted, if I didn't lock that screen I would have been trapped in the living room with no where to run. I was sitting on my bed dressed and not rushing to get undressed and thinking to myself "why me"? do I really need this in my life. The hiding and full time fear of being caught and starving for just alittle alone time and how much I would love to get a big box and just put an end to it all. We here all know it's not that easy.
During the week it was crazy at work and the feeling of the after shock of almost getting caught, Friday rolled around and having dinner out with my wife she told me the kids are all out and maybe I could have some dress time. I told her it didn't really matter and I was tierd of trying and not getting my hopes high. Well we got home and my sons girlfriends car was in the driveway and after entering they told us that they were going to a friends house, but his mother got sick and they had to rush her to the hospital. I then laid on the coach and my wife told me to sit up she had something to tell me, she told me to please get dressed and go for a drive, and to take her car because it has tinted windows and less chance of getting spotted. She told me to be careful of the Christmas spot checks and holiday drunk drivers. I refused and she then told me that she doesn't see me happy anymore and that I work so hard and to do something that makes me happy and to go for a drive.
I promised myself I wouldn't go out again till next Halloween, but my wifes persistency pushed me over the edge and I decided to go. It was amazing it felt so good just to be out, I got a coffee at a drive thru coffee shop, sat in the parking lot and enjoyed a coffee taking some time to organize my phone and felt so relaxing just being dressed. I wore a wrap around dress and let's say it unwrapped alittle drawing some attention from trucks, and felt good to be viewed as a women. I went out at seven and got in at three in the morning, like Cinderella I didn't want the night to end.
The next morning I felt great and my kids telling me I should go out with my friends more often that I looked more calm and relaxed.
It's just amazing that for the life of me I can't figure out what it is that runs threw our viens that makes us get this feelings. How is it as soon as I dress and get out, I just relax and it's almost like therapy, before the drive I was out of focus, tierd and almost a mild depression. How is it afterwards you feel so good and that anything I would have did in male life would have never calm me down like that.
It has so much power our need to express our feminine side that we ourselves can't explain and don't know it's true power over us. In its own way it's scary but I'm thinking of taking it one day at a time and still try to keep it in as much as I can? Thanks for listening, this is the only place that I could express myself and vent to what I consider all of you my friends. Happy Holidays

DIANEF
12-26-2016, 12:51 PM
I understand your feelings totally. I know of no other way to better relax myself than having a bit of Diane time. I also know all about the stresses of actually getting that time but it is so worth it when you do.

carhill2mn
12-26-2016, 04:16 PM
Most of us here can relate to your feelings disappointment and anxiety. However, you are more fortunate than most to have such a supportive wife. There are many spouses who may be okay with the dressing but are very much against the CDer going out in public.

Hang in there and count your blessings.

RADER
12-26-2016, 05:00 PM
Maria;
I totally under stand where you are coming from; I under dress out of the house only.
Since I have a big Mustache, I just would not pass for obvious reasons.
I try hard to plan one or two days to just dress at home and unwind, relax, and be happy.
At 70 years now, I have more woman's wear that men's wear. My wife was OK with my
dressing, often would buy e things to wear. Since we have no children living at home,
I could dress anytime. My wife dressed me up in a French Maid outfit just to hand out
candy at Halloween to the kids. All the Parents just adored my "Costume".
I wish I could relive thoes happy ties again.
Rader

Dana44
12-26-2016, 05:11 PM
Maria, You have a wonderful wife. And yes being our girly selves seem more right than wrong and we have less stress. But when our wives support us it is even better. She knows what you like and is a good resource.

Tracy Irving
12-26-2016, 05:37 PM
Sounds like your wife knows what's good for you. Listen to her.

Julie MA
12-26-2016, 05:40 PM
Maria, glad you got a chance to dress and relax. Your wife's support is encouraging, at least for me. Trying to get mine to understand it. Making progress. I explained to her how relaxing, and calming dressing can be, as you and others mention. She asks why I can't relax in guy sweats and thermal socks. Ha, not even the same universe. I told her I have plenty of ways and this is only one of them. But like none of the others, dressing makes me feel "sweet", a feeling I have buried and hidden for too long. She said she likes that I can be sweet. There's hope.

Julie

Shely
12-26-2016, 05:48 PM
Maria;
What a story. Funny, I too lock the storm door, and other parts of the story sound familliar. I used to get my time dressing every Friday and got very accustomed to that Friday afternoon relaxation as "Shely". When it gets uninterrupted it takes a toll on the nervous system. I have also had several close calls with others dropping by unexpectedly and it gives you a panic attack. BUT you wife sounds like a keeper. My wife isn't nearly as supportive as yours sounds. Good Luck nd Hugsss

Jaylyn
12-26-2016, 06:18 PM
Your wife is definitely a good one. I've had a few close calls but so far have not been caught. My wife is supportive but only to a point it seems. Be very careful of what you enjoy showing the truckers. They get too gawky they might have a wreck.

Maria 60
12-27-2016, 08:53 AM
Jaylyn, I did say the wrap around dress unwrapped alittle, I wasn't showing anything unipropreate. I just want to set the record straight. I don't want to attract the wrong crowd.
Just showing alittle leg, but thanks for warning, don't want to tease and get them chasing you and crashing. A few years ago I was driving and a bus driver was trying so hard to stay beside me, and I couldn't believe he was driving careless with people on the bus. I had to change roads for the fear he was going to smash. Thanks

Lana Mae
12-27-2016, 09:12 AM
Sounds like you have a wonderful wife! Be sure she knows that! Glad she got you out and turned around. Hugs Lana Mae

Alyssa Lane
12-27-2016, 09:28 AM
Its simple, its like an addiction, just like drugs and alcohol. When you use it and stop cold turkey it prevents the dopamine release "the feel good horomone" . Without it, you will seem lost and trying to find a way to deal with the stress.

Pat
12-27-2016, 09:34 AM
Hi Maria -- this kind of story always makes me want to weep. Yes, the need to be ourselves instead of pretending to be someone we believe we're "supposed" to be is a strong thing. And it seems to get stronger with age. In your story, EVERYONE around you is encouraging you to be yourself. They all remark on how much happier you are. They all clearly want you to be this happy person. Why are you fighting it so hard?

Maria 60
12-27-2016, 09:45 AM
Jennie, the word is fear. It's funny that I could have worse habits, drug addiction, I could gamble my house away, and yet, they will be more acceptable then my father or father in law goes out driving around dressed like a woman. That's my life of a crossdresser, making everyone else happy at the cost of my own happiness. Thanks