PDA

View Full Version : New Years Eve

Marti :)
12-27-2016, 09:49 AM
Who's planning on going out dressed to bring in the New Year. What are you gonna wear and where are you going. Xoxo xoxo

Angie G
12-27-2016, 12:30 PM
New Years Eve is on the weekend and I give that time to my wife as her man.And we don't go out like we once did.:hugs:
Angie

Lily Catherine
12-27-2016, 12:49 PM
Curled up in a T-shirt and sweatpants, preparing for the next semester of school. I'm not in a mood to wear a breezy white dress and sip cocktails atop Marina Bay Sands.

Even when Chinese New Year rolls around, I'll be flying back to my hometown as a son, a nephew and a newly minted uncle.

Judith96a
12-27-2016, 01:26 PM
Who's planning on going out dressed to bring in the New Year. What are you gonna wear and where are you going. Xoxo xoxo

I wish! I'll be in drab mode.

Dana44
12-27-2016, 01:31 PM
I will likely be dressed. I have been male to much lately and only had one day to dress in the last two weeks. But we always stay at home.

Lana Mae
12-27-2016, 01:40 PM
At home, in drab, except in bed with nighty or sleep shirt! Happy New Year to all! Hugs Lana Mae

Tracy Irving
12-27-2016, 03:32 PM
I will be at O'Hare (in drab) picking up relatives. Worst New Years ever? Maybe, lol.

Majella St Gerard
12-27-2016, 06:15 PM
Yes I am going out dressed, I always go out dressed. I haven't decided on a outfit yet, I stll mighr buy a new dress for the occasion. Going to dinner at a friend's house then off to our regular bar to ring in the new year. It is a gay bar but I go everywhere dressed now, I had lunch today at Cracker Barrel wearing a belted black dress and black knee high black boots. And did some shopping for thst New Years dress, didn't find one. Everyone referred to me ad ma'am.